[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/27/2015 12:37pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

yeah... we actually have to go into the game files and fix it, but i don't think the game updates because we have hacks, because 
annnd patch again.
@irr: what hacks?
hacks will be put down because i can't update them now, i will put them back up when the hack is done.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/27/2015 1:29pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

LOL seriously, another patch in SAS 4? xD Whever they update the game, its always a series of patches, very annoying!

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/27/2015 1:31pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

crit and movement survived the patch i think.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/27/2015 1:38pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/27/2015 9:31am

crit and movement survived the patch i think.

yea i just realized that! The wildcarded AoBs survived the patch :DD IT WORKED!

styruslolz Posted on: 08/26/2015 10:29am

okay, player movment x 2 + always crit hack updated!

this time i increased the byte length and I wildcarded the AoB, so I hope this can survive updates =) ENJOY!

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/27/2015 2:46pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

everything has been updated.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/27/2015 5:53pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

Another championship is out lol (with RIA trident as the top 3 rewards)

And the premium weapons are released for sale xD

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/27/2015 6:06pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

they've been addedin the hotfix i think.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/27/2015 9:30pm
Quote Post

sas 4 i a awsome game but i need coins hack

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/27/2015 9:40pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
black death Posted on: 08/27/2015 5:30pm

sas 4 i a awsome game but i need coins hack

nope, thats hacking NK's server which is illegal

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/27/2015 10:24pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

not actually possible as you are doing something that is processed server side. 

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/28/2015 1:44am
Quote Post
KissMyWeapons - Professional Flash Hacker :D
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/27/2015 6:24pm

not actually possible as you are doing something that is processed server side. 

only coins cannot be hacked, after 5h of test i give up.

In 2291, in an attempt to control violence among deep-space miners, the New Earth Government legalized no-holds-barred fighting. Liandri Mining Corporation working with the NEG established a series of leagues and bloody public exhibitions. The fight's popularity grew with their brutality. Soon, Liandri discovered that the public matches were their most profitable enterprise.
[IGN] KissMyWeapons019

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/28/2015 2:10am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

is there anything hackable like getting more ap then the max amount? (not asking for it)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/28/2015 3:15am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/27/2015 10:10pm

is there anything hackable like getting more ap then the max amount? (not asking for it)

ya, u can hack AP, but u get auto banned immediately...

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/28/2015 3:32am
Quote Post

is the instant reload hack working for anyone?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/28/2015 3:37am
Quote Post

mastery hack, 10 prem tix, 4 second cooldown not working