[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/30/2015 9:48pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 08/30/2015 5:35pm
mrq123 Posted on: 08/30/2015 5:26pm

Is there any way to get any of the new limited time weapons?

yas there is, but its very complicated and not worth the time, the so called premium weapons are horrible xD beside the fact that they give more exp (but we have hacks for that lol)

Exp hack is limited, and yea the premiums are very weak and black hornet is better then all of the weapons.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/30/2015 10:06pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/30/2015 5:48pm
styruslolz Posted on: 08/30/2015 5:35pm
mrq123 Posted on: 08/30/2015 5:26pm

Is there any way to get any of the new limited time weapons?

yas there is, but its very complicated and not worth the time, the so called premium weapons are horrible xD beside the fact that they give more exp (but we have hacks for that lol)

Exp hack is limited, and yea the premiums are very weak and black hornet is better then all of the weapons.

although it is limited, its still more effiecient than the double exp premiums weapons give (plus, there are ways to counter this limited exp anti cheat)

and no lol, hornet is not the best xD proposition is the best non-championship weapon! And shockfield is better than hornet imo also :P

also depends on what you're doing and if you are using hacks or not LOL
mobbing = prop or shock or luftplatzen or jagdafaust or sublight for example
bossing = hiks s300 + hornet for example

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/31/2015 12:55pm
Quote Post

Is the Buyable Nantonium Strongboxes hack broken atm?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/31/2015 2:03pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

yeah... its no longer giving nanos.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/31/2015 5:52pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/29/2015 12:04pm

no the tickets stay in your username even after the hack is disabled.

wait permanent? it doesn't decrease even after using it on the NM mode?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/31/2015 5:53pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

no. it does decrease when doing it on NM mode. if you use the hack the premium tickets will be set to 10 no matter how much you had.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 08/31/2015 7:33pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
dogmeat11 Posted on: 08/31/2015 1:52pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/29/2015 12:04pm

no the tickets stay in your username even after the hack is disabled.

wait permanent? it doesn't decrease even after using it on the NM mode?

you apply the hack and your permanent tickets go to 10. You play nm and deplete your daily tickets.You keep playing nm and your permanent tickets stay to 10. You refresh without applying hacks, your permanent tickets are still 10, you play NM and your perma tickets decrease normally. Maybe they were called premium instead of perma but this should make you understand what the hack does

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/01/2015 1:46pm
Quote Post

Just wondering, what is the "Wide choice of gear" hack do?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/01/2015 2:12pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

It widens gear range, allowing for a larger number of gear to drop.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/01/2015 5:09pm
Quote Post
xflmxwolf Posted on: 08/31/2015 8:55am

hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/31/2015 10:03am

Fixed.

was one byte too short in length.

fixed 10x buyable as well.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/01/2015 8:04pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
effewe2 Posted on: 09/01/2015 1:09pm
xflmxwolf Posted on: 08/31/2015 8:55am

hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 08/31/2015 10:03am

Fixed.

was one byte too short in length.

fixed 10x buyable as well.

ok, thanks effewe! since there is no [BLACK] pistol, i have to use the nantonium hack to get the trailblazer pistol lol xD

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/02/2015 1:44am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

somebody can submit a force full auto fire mode aob or something similar?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/02/2015 6:09pm
Quote Post

I have one as a private hack.

It has side effects and a downside to it though.

Side effects: allows creation of new legacy weapons. Overclocked black hiks S300 for example. Basically can overclock anything.

Down side: in multi-player it will look like you are not shooting at all when using semi auto weapons, yet zombies will die in front of you to other players not using the hack.

Same method can also make all guns burst fire, or semi auto.

It effects your turrets too. Turrets will fire in bursts if burst is set.

Burst fire + auto clicker uses ammo very fast. Same with turrets. Those Hiks turrets firing burst dishes out some serious damage.

Other downside: you can't wildcard it. AOB's must be exact and will change every patch.

If I was 'trusted' I could submit it to the 'trusted' hacks section I have heard about, but alas I am not, therefor can not.

I'm not 'trusted' yet I am a moderator. Go figure. LOL :D

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/02/2015 6:48pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Yeah, I've had it and it does allow overclocking semi-autos, but your client and their client are not seeing the same thing when you use hacks like these. And the zombies will not be swarming you, they will just be dying when no one is shooting.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/02/2015 7:54pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
Zenwaichi Posted on: 09/01/2015 9:44pm

somebody can submit a force full auto fire mode aob or something similar?

yep, this hack exists, but I would think its way too OP for the public