[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/02/2015 8:33pm
Quote Post

Hi,

really love all the hacks you guys have made :) but that full auto hack....

Keep doing such great things!

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/02/2015 8:45pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
wootbear2 Posted on: 09/02/2015 4:33pm

Hi,

really love all the hacks you guys have made :) but that full auto hack....

lol, not sure if it should be released to KH, the problem is that this hack can create so many legacy weapons, like a shockfield/HIKS s3000 with overlock and that is just way too OP and if it catches NK's attention, this would get patched or something.

If u just want to fire semi auto guns without clicking, a good alternative is to use auto clickers (even though they lag the game alot, it should be ok if u have good pc specs)

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/02/2015 9:44pm
Quote Post

Funny thing is the full auto hack was the first SAS4 hack I made :D Updating my hacks was simple back then.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/03/2015 10:22am
Quote Post

Guys first time i used the hack i enabled some hack that gave me 5 black boxes and 5 keys can you tell which hack that was please ?it would be great and thanks for the awesome hacks.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/03/2015 11:59am
Quote Post

Hello forum, Is the Mastery Exp Hack working? Does it still have that weird "get-all-collection-rewards" when you use it?
Appreciate all the hacks and their updates
Thank you!

Edit: Mastery Exp Hack

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/03/2015 12:13pm
Quote Post

Thank you very much for the hack :D

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/03/2015 1:21pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

@USman: It was the aug progress reward bonuses (aug rewards hack).
@Darklord007 Yeah it should be and it does give black collections.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/03/2015 8:18pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
U5MAN Posted on: 09/03/2015 6:22am

Guys first time i used the hack i enabled some hack that gave me 5 black boxes and 5 keys can you tell which hack that was please ?it would be great and thanks for the awesome hacks.

this was the mastery hack lol, i have no idea why it does that (but it does)

Darklord007 Posted on: 09/03/2015 7:59am

Hello forum, Is the Mastery Exp Hack working? Does it still have that weird "get-all-collection-rewards" when you use it?
Appreciate all the hacks and their updates
Thank you!

Edit: Mastery Exp Hack

Ya, the mastery exp hack is working fine and yes, it still gives all the [BLACK] collection rewards

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/03/2015 9:02pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Can you test mastery hack again to see (open all boxes and then use mastery hack)?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/03/2015 9:11pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/03/2015 5:02pm

Can you test mastery hack again to see (open all boxes and then use mastery hack)?

yep just tested it, the mastery hack gives 5 black boxes + keys

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/04/2015 9:41am
Quote Post

Ok,thanks guys for the quick reply keep up the good work.Oh and i opened all the black boxes ,now is there anyway to get more black boxes from any hack other than Aug xp hack ?

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/04/2015 12:50pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 09/03/2015 4:18pmPosted on: 09/03/2015 7:59am

Ya, the mastery exp hack is working fine and yes, it still gives all the [BLACK] collection rewards

Well that's a bummer; but hey I still think it's an awesome hack.
I'll use it with my "Go-screw-yourselves-NK Obvious hacked account"
Thanks again!

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/04/2015 2:00pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
U5MAN Posted on: 09/04/2015 5:41am

Ok,thanks guys for the quick reply keep up the good work.Oh and i opened all the black boxes ,now is there anyway to get more black boxes from any hack other than Aug xp hack ?

Use mastery hack, it gives you 5 black boxes and keys for some reason.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/04/2015 3:59pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

my mastery hack is back on, doesn't fuck up collection

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 09/04/2015 5:47pm
Quote Post
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 09/04/2015 10:00am
U5MAN Posted on: 09/04/2015 5:41am

Use mastery hack, it gives you 5 black boxes and keys for some reason.

sir if its ok. .can you pls enlighten me on how can i get blackboxes and keys using mastery hack. TIA.