[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/30/2015 6:37am
Quote Post

It seems that nantoniums from hacked store titaniums no longer have a chance to drop black keys. Either that or the black key drop chance all round has gone down to 0.00001% -.-

Meh, black edition still works great, but the random black hack didn't do anything last time I tried it. What would be good is if the black edition hack made the store titans into the equivalent of 'max tier blacks'. 

Because black boxes actually come in invisible 'tiers', meaning that (without konghack) an item will have a different range of grades. Blacks are basically recolored boxes from steel to nano, and lets say you get a black hornet (legit), it will only be grade 5-8 or so unless you have a 'black nano' (or whatever, black prometh/thulium might work too). 

So what am I getting at? Without the 'random black' hack functioning, it is IMPOSSIBLE to get a black proposition (LMG) or black titan teslashock vest by using the 'black edition' hack, because the hacked titaniums are the equivalent of low grade black boxes. Believe me, I spent about 5 hours trying to find a black proposition, with no luck. And the account I did get one on (via 'random black' hack) is MP banned due to a trident. 

In short? Would be nice if KongHack could enable the finding of black proposition. Its an awesome gun, and if useless RNGs can't give me one on my legit account, it sucks if I can't even get one with KongHack. Actually what I need is a hack tool for the developers brain so I can delete the part that makes them think that guys who have been playing the damn game for over a year and a half should still have to grind for the gear they want... 

Now if only I spent however long it takes to learn what is needed to make my own hacks for annoyingly hack resistant (from the perspective of a noob haxor) games like SAS 4... 

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/30/2015 2:09pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

if you want to get specific weapons, make your own "universal weapon adder" hack.
its your best bet for getting guns/gear that you can't get using black edition.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/30/2015 5:22pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last

Obtained using the black edition hack (and plenty of other good weapons), didnt take long at all. If i can do it, then you can too :D

Your best bet is to use the force weapon hack to ensure that no armor drops, also try using the wide choice of gear hack (this will allow you get higher level stuff) and use the grade 10 hack to ensure it is perfect

Please dont complain about a hack lol. Good luck!

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/01/2015 1:14am
Quote Post

updated hacks that broke in latest patch

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/01/2015 1:50am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 06/30/2015 1:22pm

Obtained using the black edition hack (and plenty of other good weapons), didnt take long at all. If i can do it, then you can too :D

Your best bet is to use the force weapon hack to ensure that no armor drops, also try using the wide choice of gear hack (this will allow you get higher level stuff) and use the grade 10 hack to ensure it is perfect

Please dont complain about a hack lol. Good luck!

Hi there :)

I never tried to use the black box hack before, because I'm afraid that my account can be banned if I use it. So do you think it's safe to use the black box hack?

Also, I heard that people got banned because they had the 2 "impossible" weapons (RIA trident / HIKS M1000), but what if you try to hack the black boxes, then you get one of these two weapons, and then you sell them ASAP instead keeping in your inventory, do you know if the account will be banned as well? Yeah, I saw that these 2 weapons can be "legit" now, but I still think it can be a trap.

And thanks for all these amazing info / tips.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/01/2015 8:26am
Quote Post

Hi,

you get banned if you use those imposible weapons in a game. If u just sell them its ok and you dont.

updated hacks that broke in latest patch

thx for the update !

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/01/2015 1:43pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

no, only ria trident can be earned legit.
plus, 
1. trident rewards haven't been given out yet, so you could still get banned for getting one.
2. nk could just simply check everyone that has a trident, 

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/01/2015 3:22pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
WalterWhite Posted on: 06/30/2015 9:50pm

Hi there :)

I never tried to use the black box hack before, because I'm afraid that my account can be banned if I use it. So do you think it's safe to use the black box hack?

black box hack wont get you banned, but if you have too many black gears, other suspicous players will report you

hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/01/2015 9:43am

no, only ria trident can be earned legit.
plus, 
1. trident rewards haven't been given out yet, so you could still get banned for getting one.
2. nk could just simply check everyone that has a trident, 

agreed, needs to be tested

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/01/2015 6:09pm
Quote Post

Updated hacks again. They released a silent patch last night. We are now on 30/6/2015 v2

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/21/2015 2:09am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

Updated movement speed x2 hack + always crit hack  ~07-20-15
ENJOY! :D 

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/21/2015 2:55am
Quote Post

Now there is an "official" update, I guess you guys need to update the hacks again. :(

New event mode available.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/21/2015 4:05am
Quote Post
kill first,die last

I knew there was gonna be hotfixes...damn

I guess ill update em when I wake up tomorrow :P

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/21/2015 12:58pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

who's character got reset during the update? i know that my hacked characters all reset during the new update, need new character...

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/21/2015 2:29pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 07/21/2015 8:58am

who's character got reset during the update? i know that my hacked characters all reset during the new update, need new character...

lol wtf...mine didnt reset, and im pretty sure i hacked everything on that character

hmm...interesting cuz maybe thats NK's new way of preventing cheater, new anti-cheat protection of some sort?

Anyways, updated movement speed x2 + always crit hack AGAIN for the 07-21-15 hotfix after the 07-20-15 update

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 07/21/2015 2:49pm
Quote Post

yes i got a black giga volt