[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/21/2015 2:41am
Quote Post

A multiplayer kills hack would be very beneficial in going under the radar for new account hacks. Hacking this game is very much out of my level of expertise though, unfortunately.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/21/2015 3:04am
Quote Post

Or people could just not make it obvious with super high level accounts with <100 mp games and full masteries/collections and gear over their drop level and all maxed out 10***. But I digress.

You can boost your mp games count slightly* by doing the sp mp games via private matches trick using two browsers or another tab on Kong and just lose and repeat until your mp stats are a bit more even without hacking them. If you hack any of the MP stats you'll have to hack them all or it will look odd to other players who know better. Games played, won, lost, and mp kills. Otherwise the hack police will notice that amongst other things and report you.

You can boost your MP kills easily 3k + a match with the spawn rate increase hack and do the aformention trick to have the kills register in your MP stats. Just don't do it in a real MP game with other players or again you will get reported likely.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/21/2015 4:44pm
Quote Post
RogueQwerty Posted on: 05/20/2015 9:35pm

10-buyable Strongbox; is no longer working, even when it says "Hacked"

Nvm, most of the regular used hacks have stop working.

Fixed. It was getting a hit still, but it was getting the wrong hit. One of those instances where they added an extra byte to the code. Should work properly now.

aghjax9 Posted on: 05/20/2015 10:22pm

New update I presume broke some if not most of them I haven't checked yet.

Yup they did, also Spool wrote on the forum the plan to have a new patch released around the same time for next few weeks. So expect any updated with wildcard to possibly break again next patch.

All up to date now.

They are just adding new contracts to the game. Every new build will sometimes include an additional byte which wildcards can't prevent the need to manually add in, so while it may last a few patches without fixing, it will inevitably break when the single byte changes to two bytes.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/22/2015 2:28pm
Quote Post

does instant reload(client side) and movement penalty stil work because im not able to see any effect

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/22/2015 8:01pm
Quote Post
hilalbenz Posted on: 05/22/2015 10:28am

does instant reload(client side) and movement penalty stil work because im not able to see any effect

Yes, both still work.

Make sure you enable them at the title screen of the game.

You will know they are working when you click on your character and see a "0%" next to movement penalty for all guns, and a "0.00sec" next to the reload time for all guns.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/25/2015 5:40pm
Quote Post
effewe2 Posted on: 05/22/2015 4:01pm
hilalbenz Posted on: 05/22/2015 10:28am

Yes, both still work.

Make sure you enable them at the title screen of the game.

You will know they are working when you click on your character and see a "0%" next to movement penalty for all guns, and a "0.00sec" next to the reload time for all guns.

Will other players see the same thing when you join a multiplayer lobby?

aghjax9 Posted on: 05/20/2015 11:04pm

Or people could just not make it obvious with super high level accounts with <100 mp games and full masteries/collections and gear over their drop level and all maxed out 10***. But I digress.

You can boost your mp games count slightly* by doing the sp mp games via private matches trick using two browsers or another tab on Kong and just lose and repeat until your mp stats are a bit more even without hacking them. If you hack any of the MP stats you'll have to hack them all or it will look odd to other players who know better. Games played, won, lost, and mp kills. Otherwise the hack police will notice that amongst other things and report you.

You can boost your MP kills easily 3k + a match with the spawn rate increase hack and do the aformention trick to have the kills register in your MP stats. Just don't do it in a real MP game with other players or again you will get reported likely.

Do you need two different accounts to do that? I get the "You can only have one instance of the game running at a time" message when I do it with the same account. I can start a private match, but it boots me at the end of the match no matter what I do.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/25/2015 9:16pm
Quote Post

If you are using the same browser you need to start the second one in incognitio or private mode to avoid that message I think, I also use a seperate fresh account when testing such things since I don't think guest can play MP other than contract missions until the fix that.

You can also test how certain code looks or shows to others in MP using the above trick yourself provided your internet is midly decent, it may still DC one of the accounts and leave the other in SP but it should be plenty of time to test things. 

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/25/2015 10:05pm
Quote Post
hongking Posted on: 05/25/2015 1:40pm

Will other players see the same thing when you join a multiplayer lobby?

Do you need two different accounts to do that? I get the "You can only have one instance of the game running at a time" message when I do it with the same account. I can start a private match, but it boots me at the end of the match no matter what I do.

1. No. Stats will appear normal to them. However if you view their stats, they will appear to have 0% and 0.00 to you because your game is effected. To them everything will appear normal including your reload in game. They will see the normal reload time of your gun and see you stop firing for however many seconds your reload is. But on your side, reload is instant and gunfire is continuous.

I try to make hacks you are able to stay under the radar with if you are smart about them.

2. No, you don't need two different accounts. Use the same account.

Here is how to do it:

1. Start a private multi-player match and join the match with your character.
2. Open a new tab and go to your same character, and join the same multi-player match
3. Open a new tab again and repeat.
4. Open your 4th tab, open the game to the title screen, enable your hacks, and repeat step 1.
5. Go back to your first tab and start the match.
6. Once all 4 of your same character start building, close tabs 1, 2, and 3. Keep the 4th tab open which is the last tab you opened and enabled the hacks on. You must play on this tab to avoid the multiple instances error.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/26/2015 2:42am
Quote Post

Can NK automatically ban you if you use a hack or do you have to be reported to be banned? (because my account takes forever to search for public matches but private matches work good)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/26/2015 10:41am
Quote Post

Grenades Money Hack; No longers Work.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/26/2015 3:21pm
Quote Post

Use various cost 0

It makes everything free. Augments, ammo, turrets, grenades, etc.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 05/31/2015 2:30pm
Quote Post

Anyone can make 3-10 mp games per game hack when win/loss in mp games?

Sometimes people are too lazy to make mp games because they hacked it until level 100 but the mp games counted as 0. So maybe if we play a few mp games we could already get 100 mp games :)

I would appreciate to who ever can make this hack. Thanks :)

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/02/2015 12:10pm
Quote Post

@Doom Knight it seems that the guy that made and has this hack has "quit" sas 4 (at least for a while) as far as i know.So i dont think that this hack will be available at least till he comes back.

King of noobs

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/03/2015 5:07am
Quote Post
mrq123 Posted on: 06/02/2015 8:10am

@Doom Knight it seems that the guy that made and has this hack has "quit" sas 4 (at least for a while) as far as i know.So i dont think that this hack will be available at least till he comes back.

Well hopefully he will come back. :/

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 06/03/2015 8:07pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

well its not like people will give you these hacks, kiss has a mp stats hack and probably much more, its not like people will give you whatever hack you request.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.