Skip to content
Locked [Closed]

SAS4

hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)

490 posts

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 6, 2015 1:29 am

will patiently wait then :) thanks to all dedicated hackers! :D

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 6, 2015 7:26 pm

Hes still not on...
I might as well just release the unbreakable verison of the movement pen. hack.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 6, 2015 8:28 pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/06/2015 3:26pm

Hes still not on...
I might as well just release the unbreakable verison of the movement pen. hack.


hold on...xD give effewe some time, having too many duplicate hacks can be confusing

for now they can either use the run forrest run hack or movement speed x2 hack if they need extra player speed


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 6, 2015 8:39 pm

What about the instant reload? No one has that now.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 6, 2015 8:42 pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/06/2015 4:39pm

What about the instant reload? No one has that now.


im sure the people can wait...lol its only been a day


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 6, 2015 10:14 pm

Another hotfix... 
Oh well.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 6, 2015 10:35 pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/06/2015 6:14pm

Another hotfix... 
Oh well.


godamn it lol...its impossible for the mastery hack to survive updates, the bytes are so screwed up
 


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 6, 2015 11:20 pm

There are lots of different ways to change the mastery bytes, so obviously its gonna be hard to make it survive.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 7, 2015 9:28 am

Interestingly they capped the maximum amount of alloys that can be obtained.

I tried a self-boosted nm400 with increased spawn rate and killing 4 savage necro elites + 6 savage devastator elites resulted in 8000 alloys and the last devas did not give alloys at all

RE: SAS4

Posted Oct 7, 2015 5:58 pm

New thread. Closing this one.

My hacks are updated by the way. Impatient bitches! (hackergonnahacklol)

I got sick of updating more than once a patch, so I just wait a day or two for the stupid hotfixes.

This topic is locked.