[Closed] SAS4
hack information (Is it working? How does it work? What am I doing wrong? Was it patched?)
RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/06/2015 1:29am
Quote Post

will patiently wait then :) thanks to all dedicated hackers! :D

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/06/2015 7:26pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Hes still not on...
I might as well just release the unbreakable verison of the movement pen. hack.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/06/2015 8:28pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/06/2015 3:26pm

Hes still not on...
I might as well just release the unbreakable verison of the movement pen. hack.

hold on...xD give effewe some time, having too many duplicate hacks can be confusing

for now they can either use the run forrest run hack or movement speed x2 hack if they need extra player speed

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/06/2015 8:39pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

What about the instant reload? No one has that now.

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/06/2015 8:42pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/06/2015 4:39pm

What about the instant reload? No one has that now.

im sure the people can wait...lol its only been a day

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/06/2015 10:14pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

Another hotfix... 
Oh well.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/06/2015 10:35pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 10/06/2015 6:14pm

Another hotfix... 
Oh well.

godamn it lol...its impossible for the mastery hack to survive updates, the bytes are so screwed up

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/06/2015 11:20pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

There are lots of different ways to change the mastery bytes, so obviously its gonna be hard to make it survive.

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/07/2015 9:28am
Quote Post

Interestingly they capped the maximum amount of alloys that can be obtained.

I tried a self-boosted nm400 with increased spawn rate and killing 4 savage necro elites + 6 savage devastator elites resulted in 8000 alloys and the last devas did not give alloys at all

RE: SAS4 Posted on: 10/07/2015 5:58pm
Quote Post

New thread. Closing this one.

My hacks are updated by the way. Impatient bitches! (hackergonnahacklol)

I got sick of updating more than once a patch, so I just wait a day or two for the stupid hotfixes.