MAA - hax - easy win
MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/21/2015 12:24pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

+1 for Assherder. That daily boss points hack is very nice. It saves tons of time on shitty daily days.

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/21/2015 2:22pm
Quote Post

in danger room doesnt work u cant replace the agent  there :S 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/21/2015 3:07pm
Quote Post
Chachox Posted on: 05/21/2015 10:22am

in danger room doesnt work u cant replace the agent  there :S 

Yes you can. I'm doing it on 4 different accounts in 4 different browsers. Works just fine.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/21/2015 3:25pm
Quote Post

so fathead, or anyone else, by chance did the new xml release cause your old edited files to stop working?.. asking cause I am unsure if I done something wrong here or is cause of the new release today that made them fail.. trying to setup the brandon/vtask bot when I noticed mine not working.. lol

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/21/2015 3:41pm
Quote Post

look this picture i cant change the agent, is in simulator--- danger_room.xml

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/21/2015 6:40pm
Quote Post

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LnM8M1ydzDw

did anyone check this link by mistake ?? 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/21/2015 8:20pm
Quote Post

well editing the xml's as we been doing blwoing up the score is NO big trick.. an winning 1 gold for completing the daily mission is typical.. but unsure on the fooling the server of the agent supposedly doing a lvl 300 leveling though.. an yes as Dolce typed in the video they now request payment for ANY hack they offer now.. 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/21/2015 8:31pm
Quote Post

is it possible to level up fast to 300+

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/21/2015 8:39pm
Quote Post

well so far has been reported there is no way to rush exp gains other than farming 12.2 over and over on challenge mode (provided you have not 5 starred it) to gain a total of 765 exp. points per mission round.. but yes I have also been seeking a way to give my agent the full 16k exp points (level 300 exp requirements) per battle also.. lol

on another side note I just had a friend mention an idea to me I hadn't thought of an noticed hadn't been mentioned here as of yet.. but since we can presently play with the xml files, does anyone with good knowledge and skills know of a way to edit out the entire enemy team without CVE an give a instant win from it?.. as I said was just a idea/thought mentioned to me an I thought I'd ask an share here to see if anyone might have a clue how to pull this off.. lol

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/22/2015 12:42am
Quote Post

First of all 12.5 is better than 12.2 and second of all forget this nonsense shiteater dp. He basicly stole everything or bagged from guys to share their stuff with him and he acted like he made everything by his own. And he put everything on sale for change, what a class.
Btw that video posted 2 days ago while here the bug -or glitch or whatever we call it- up since .. two weeks? And of course, he sells the information. What a dickhead!

Repeat after me

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/22/2015 1:12am
Quote Post

well sadly they messed up with the title of it was well.. lol.. the mention of it being some sort of gold an CP "hack" when the only gold gained in it was from completing the daily mission an leveling the hero from the 1k exp bonus.. lol.. NO command points was gained an NO extra gold gained.. an yes as you stated the same gains that was shown have been public for nearly 2 weeks already.. so yes was right silly to mention charging for it.. lol

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/22/2015 1:15am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

everyone remember my no-cve ruleset for charles? It can still happen, but it's a nice crutch for most stuff

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but as of this moment, there is a new PVP item available in the store HOWEVER the string for the XMLs has not changed. I'm thinking there are a few things here and there which can be enabled or disabled. Might be in ab.xml, dunno, it's just neat.

atdt *67
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/22/2015 1:50am
Quote Post

thank you again jarly.. an I did finally figure out how to import the rules.. lol.. haven't tried enough yet to need them though.. been trying a few other ideas for the moment that shouldn't give me a CVE.. but have other ideas that very well might when I try them.. lol.. hope the rulesets help them work when I try them... want to be sure you know your advice an tips an shares are appreciated an noticed..

the new xml release today caused me to have to redo all my pervious files here.. so haven't gotten to tear into the others as much as I'd like to do yet.. lol..

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/22/2015 3:51am
Quote Post
dreamwalker Posted on: 05/18/2015 2:17am
xX_WNP_Xx Posted on: 05/17/2015 9:12pm
fathead Posted on: 05/17/2015 9:02pm

For the safest and fastest way to increase mission score WITHOUT modifying the actual scores, so your allies can't really tell that you cheated, I'm doing the following:

* Change QUICKSILVER's damage output so that his L1 or L2 deals a ton of damage and never misses.

1. Open client.xml and seach for: <animationId>quicksilver_multipunch</animationId>
2. Set the following values:

• <criticalChance>1000.0</criticalChance>
  • <hitChance>1000.0</hitChance>
  • <maxDmg>1000.102</maxDmg>
  • <minDmg>1000.085</minDmg>

Do the same on his Tag Team attack if you want, but if you have AoE hack enabled it's not really necessary.

3. Team him up with Scarlet Witch for the highest Team-Up bonus he has.

Now you get the almost higest legit scores possible in the game.

Flawless Bonus
Team-Up x7 (I believe, might only be 6, can't remember)
100% Health Bonus
First Round Kill before enemy gets a turn
Max Overkill Bonus on all opponents every round

And since QS always goes first and will 1shot everything, you can run through the missions really fast. It won't be instant 5-star because that's impossible without hacking the score, but I don't think you can do it any faster than this if you want a fast 5-star completion that can't be detected as hacking.

Thx man.

I think that way and better.
I was change in client.xml ... but the game does not load

if the game doesnt load it means the the xml is corrupted to fix tht u could get a new client.xml  and edit it carefully it usually gets corrupted if its not edited in the right way 

i'm find my problem guys... lol. My connection very very slow. Actually my upload is 500kpbs (welcome to Brazil). This time for test... im wait 1h-1h30min for my game reload fully lol. But worked, after then i finished close all mission in 5 fuck stars

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/22/2015 10:35am
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 05/21/2015 9:15pm

everyone remember my no-cve ruleset for charles? It can still happen, but it's a nice crutch for most stuff

I didn't want to start a new thread for this, but as of this moment, there is a new PVP item available in the store HOWEVER the string for the XMLs has not changed. I'm thinking there are a few things here and there which can be enabled or disabled. Might be in ab.xml, dunno, it's just neat.

But correct me if I'm wrong, just because we don't get a CVE, doesn't mean stuff actually gets saved on the server. Right?

I mean if I get 1000 gold from 4-starring a mission (an easy xml hack to do), but then start using the gold to buy stuff, I get a CVE and have to reload. Now if I import your rules (which are nice, don't get me wrong), the game may not force me to refresh when I spend the gold, but all purchases are still not saved so as soon as I shut the game down and reload, all the purchases and gold will be gone anyway. Right?