MAA - hax - easy win
MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/18/2015 9:38pm
Quote Post

well first off I'll just say "ouch"..

but yes thanks for the nudge toward getting things a bit closer to selection though..

an I could google, but my search luck stunk so bad when looking for my copy of charles I figure I'll ask here first.. lol.. what is the best app to try an use to cross compare the swf files?

an fathead (still feels like I'm insulting you when I use your username) thank you GREATLY for the share on editing the client files.. lol.. used it with the bot while I slept earlier an with the combo grabbed a few more gold from exp gains an FINALLY got the psylocke e-iso today also.. lol an yes many others also of course.. but had been missing that one for a LONG while though.. plus your tip helped me to get my 1026 issue fixed so I can farm it better also now.. so yes again thanks for the share.. hehe

shoot thank you ALL for the great shares for that matter.. cause if it wasn't for the sharing of all our finds we all would be still struggling to figure most of these things out on our own.. an many of us (like me) wouldn't have a dang clue what to do to enjoy things like we are presently.. lol.. so yes thank ALL of you for sharing the tips an tricks you have shared with us.. hope you all will keep up the great work an effort an share it with us with less coding skills.. lol

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 12:50am
Quote Post

I have this error after I Map Local the XML file. I use coowon..Someone can help me?

Nevermind , I figured it out. Now I have only a few things showing up in my Charlies, and I cannot find xml files

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 2:19am
Quote Post

sometimes charles block the browser and other block the internet in that last case you must restart the modem changin the ip, for find the xml files u must delete cache and restart the game.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 2:55am
Quote Post

Someone know where I can download Charles 3.9.3. TY

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 3:09am
Quote Post

download any version and later update that version, is more easy.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 5:32am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
haldiz Posted on: 05/18/2015 12:10pm

kirbyonwarpstar how to use your xml ? and in which mission exactly ?

when charles shows you the xml folder for MAA, when  you play a mission, charles will download a xml (which you must save manually) for that whole chapter.
inside are various settings for that chapter.
when you are shown a xml file by charles you can add it to a list of locally mapped files. so when the game requests the settings file instead of getting it from PD it gets it from your computer.
so you just map these to the ingame files and you are good to go.
so 101 is for s01ch01 and 103 is for s01ch03 and so on.....
client holds many values which can be tinkered with as well.
and 901 is the daily.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 11:57am
Quote Post

well of course I couldn't grab the ce.swf from firefox or leethax.. lol.. but I do like an agree with the point jarly was making earlier on how it could help with trying to figure out a way to get the old force drop back..

an I been trying to test out an see if I could enable the older listings of the lock boxes I need I found in the client.xml, but with no luck so far of course.. lol.. an even if I did get it enabled I'd then need to royally ramp up my gold to be able to purchase them also.. lol.. but I figured I'd at least try and see if I could manage it on my own though..

I did also find that we can change or remove the cooldown on many of the items if we can find the listing for them.. tested it on a couple of my weapons so far..

but right now most of my intent an interest is in trying to get those missing lockbox heroes though.. lol.. only missing 3 of them an need hundreds of boxes to even have a slim chance of getting them right now.. so is why I am looking an trying so hard to get them right now.. plus figure there is many more that would enjoy getting the ones they are missing if me or someone else could find a way to unlock them again, or find a way to get them to drop.. lol

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 12:10pm
Quote Post

uhm. is it possible to drop gears(weapon) if we would be able to make force drop working. and what else item would be able to be dropped beside the consumables and shield pt?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 12:23pm
Quote Post

well the old force drop allowed us to select the items we wanted to drop.. so yes if we could ever figure out a way to get it to work again then you could pretty much select any item or weapon or such we could find a item id for.. this is why we have all been trying to figure out a way to get it working again.. 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 12:30pm
Quote Post

I wanna help. what can i do? I can run Charles fine and see the xmls

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 12:41pm
Quote Post

well right now I am just trying to learn how to perform all these changes an such.. so can't really explain it all but so well.. lol.. but jarly did mention that it could help if we could ever figure out a way to get the ce.swf file from firefox while running leethax an maybe compare the differences so we could work toward getting it working again maybe..

an I tried altering the item id on drops to test a idea but of course getting cve an the intended items gone on refresh.. lol.. was worth a try though..

​oh an jarly I was not able to figure out where to import the cve files you posted the other day.. tried a few different times but it wouldn't take it here though.. unsure if I was doing it wrong or not though.. lol

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 3:11pm
Quote Post

in old days i used the rewrite tool in in charles for user file, there are many instructions in the game but this method doesnt work anymore, and because that not are a xml file i dont know if can be place in map.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 5:52pm
Quote Post
take it easy

The best way to kill with one hit without fail

Editing the client.xml:

1. Search <dispName>recharge</dispName> or <dispName>Recargar</dispName>
  2. Below this line modifies the following:

THIS for THIS

• <actionType>defense</actionType>
  • <actionType>area</actionType>
  • <critical>1.0</critical>
  • <critical>100.9</critical>
  • <criticalChance>0.0</criticalChance>
  • <criticalChance>1000.0</criticalChance>
  • <maxDmg>0.0</maxDmg>
  • <maxDmg>40.999</maxDmg>
  • <minDmg>0.0</minDmg>
  • <minDmg>40.800</minDmg>

Now go into battle and uses the action recharging stamina and see what happens.

Good Look!

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 9:26pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
Ahssherder Posted on: 05/19/2015 1:52pm

The best way to kill with one hit without fail

Editing the client.xml:

1. Search <dispName>recharge</dispName> or <dispName>Recargar</dispName>
  2. Below this line modifies the following:

THIS for THIS

• <actionType>defense</actionType>
  • <actionType>area</actionType>
  • <critical>1.0</critical>
  • <critical>100.9</critical>
  • <criticalChance>0.0</criticalChance>
  • <criticalChance>1000.0</criticalChance>
  • <maxDmg>0.0</maxDmg>
  • <maxDmg>40.999</maxDmg>
  • <minDmg>0.0</minDmg>
  • <minDmg>40.800</minDmg>

Now go into battle and uses the action recharging stamina and see what happens.

Good Look!

the only problem with doing that is you miss the points for NOT recharging in combat.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 05/19/2015 9:43pm
Quote Post
take it easy

Is that really a problem? I do not think so. The advantage of this is farm quickly, especially if you use bot, I'm getting up 450CP daily on the 12.2 

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.