MAA - hax - easy win
MAA - hax - easy win
RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 2:04pm
Quote Post
BugMeNot

day 3 working on charles:
i changed all the thing like free energy or free U.iso for spec ops mission, and even the amount on groupboss karn, he gives at the end of battle 16kexp every time you beat him .. but unfortunately after refresh the page all's gone.. and i can't make the server saves all think that i changed... i even changed the silver multiplier reward when you hit Karn (GB) in 1 shot he dropeed 20M silver... a very beautiful story if only we could know how to save those thing on the server... that's all for now.. see you on the next episode. of: never luck on those think... cya

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 2:49pm
Quote Post
Googavrilga Posted on: 06/19/2015 10:04am

day 3 working on charles:
i changed all the thing like free energy or free U.iso for spec ops mission, and even the amount on groupboss karn, he gives at the end of battle 16kexp every time you beat him .. but unfortunately after refresh the page all's gone.. and i can't make the server saves all think that i changed... i even changed the silver multiplier reward when you hit Karn (GB) in 1 shot he dropeed 20M silver... a very beautiful story if only we could know how to save those thing on the server... that's all for now.. see you on the next episode. of: never luck on those think... cya

After the battle, the game sends a request to the servers, which has everything from the items dropped, to final health of the participants, enemy id, hero id, list of all of your characters (heroes+agents) and each of their cumulative EXPs. The server checks these data and matches it with their own, and does the math on the possiblities on and after the battle. If your condition matches one of the possibilities, you get the things (exp, silver, item, etc.). If it doesn't, BAM!!! You get an error, and/or you lose it after a refresh.
What I was trying and failing to do is to make the game recognize one item as another. For example: Suppose shield points have item id XYZ and some ISO-8 has item id ABC. Can anyone make the game recognize shield point as the ISO-8? If that would be done, I believe that the request sent would be the item id of the shield point and it would be passed. So as long as you play in that same device, you could get things dropped in battle to work. But, I may be totally wrong. Will someone much better than me please give it a shot?

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 3:30pm
Quote Post

is there ban risk for using Skip fight + Autowin? or no? it actually score much lower than normally playing so i dont think u get banned for illegit scores

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 3:55pm
Quote Post
abbsonew Posted on: 06/19/2015 11:30am

is there ban risk for using Skip fight + Autowin? or no? it actually score much lower than normally playing so i dont think u get banned for illegit scores

Nope, no ban from skipping and auto winning. There is ALMOST no ban risk in this game, except of course if your leaderboard score shows hundreds of millions and many people complain about it. Even so, a ban is very unlikely :D

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 4:22pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

auto win works in pvp too.
many thanks for these hax ^_^

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 4:45pm
Quote Post

Too bad there's no KHUT for mac :(

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 4:47pm
Quote Post
atulthegreat7 Posted on: 06/19/2015 12:45pm

Yup. And by the way, the cheat engine for mac doesn't seem to be able to run LUA scripts. Is there a way I can use them on mac?

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 4:54pm
Quote Post
take it easy

REMEMBER:

Use moderately, if abuse of these tools run the risk of Ban and is likely very soon playdom fix these bugs.

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 4:58pm
Quote Post
atultiriri Posted on: 06/19/2015 12:47pm
atulthegreat7 Posted on: 06/19/2015 12:45pm

Yup. And by the way, the cheat engine for mac doesn't seem to be able to run LUA scripts. Is there a way I can use them on mac?

Wait, what? You mean that there's a CE for mac OSX?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 5:46pm
Quote Post
BugMeNot

guys just a silly thought of mine.... if we can increase the amount of star score to get 5 in a run, can we make an inversion score? i mean  decrease and then increase again to get gold and CP.. i know maybe is silly, but if out there, there's an expert to answer me it would be great even i'm wrong ;)

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 5:53pm
Quote Post
Googavrilga Posted on: 06/19/2015 1:46pm

guys just a silly thought of mine.... if we can increase the amount of star score to get 5 in a run, can we make an inversion score? i mean  decrease and then increase again to get gold and CP.. i know maybe is silly, but if out there, there's an expert to answer me it would be great even i'm wrong ;)

I believe that this has already been tried and found not to work. But, I'll be more that happy if I am wrong

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 5:58pm
Quote Post

the autowin on khut, does it need energy or not? 

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/19/2015 6:00pm
Quote Post
dexter122 Posted on: 06/19/2015 1:58pm

the autowin on khut, does it need energy or not? 

yes, it does. As far as I know, there's no working energy exploit that let's you battle for free :(

Just let me sleep.

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/20/2015 1:28pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 06/18/2015 8:32am

I'd recommend using my new "Auto Draw + Normal XP hack" in KHUT. No Charles necessary for this one. 

Enable only Animation x 8, and No Toast.

Start a PVE fight
See loading screen
Instantly see "DRAW" and receive the full XP you would have as if you had won the full fight.
Click continue
Click fight again

The red skull fight at 1.12.5 gives 590xp for a win. If you are level 300, you get 1 gold every time you level up, and it fucking sticks after a refresh.
No before or after picks, but I finally got that stupid cube.

Thx!! *-*

you can create a bot for farming cp?

RE: MAA - hax - easy win Posted on: 06/20/2015 3:30pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

>you can create a bot

No, download vTask Studio and learn how it works.

atdt *67