XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/11/2016 8:34pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I'm not sure what could be going wrong with the PVP tester. I just went through a bunch of PVP practices with no troubles. I'll check out that initiative thing sometime soon. 

How's that PVP tester going with others? Just once more for everyone else, it must be used with NO TOAST only.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/11/2016 10:02pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 06/11/2016 2:53pm
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 06/11/2016 2:11pm

Just tried PVP and my agent just refreshes.  Even changed the gear so its in the exact same slots and still agent does nothing.

Step one is to make sure the only cheats you enable are No Toast, and the PVP TESTER; enablling anything else will mess it up. That's my fist recommendation.

jimmyadams18 Posted on: 06/11/2016 2:43pm

It is suppose to determine how often the item is hit on roulette like a percentage, but changing it does nothing to increase chance of getting item.

Increasing the chance to get the item is exactly what increasing the weight does. We know this becasue that's how the Unstable-ISO drop hack works during Spec Ops times. The thing is, some tables can have their weight changed without a CVE, and others cannot. 

The thing to remember is that in an entire loottable, all the numbers must add up to 100.00, or so we understand thus far.

I was looking to change the table of Daily Mission roulette in order to get expired lockboxes but it seems like anything except the lockboxes comes in reward so I was wondering what if we change the weight somehow to get the desired lockbox and then throuh lockbox hack we can recruit the expired hero.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/11/2016 10:27pm
Quote Post

Like I said Shehzil changing the weight in roulette has had no affect on getting items to come up.  I have done 5 cp 99.0 and others .1 and still get other junk.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/11/2016 10:50pm
Quote Post
jimmyadams18 Posted on: 06/11/2016 6:27pm

Like I said Shehzil changing the weight in roulette has had no affect on getting items to come up.  I have done 5 cp 99.0 and others .1 and still get other junk.

Alright thanks for your help guess there is no way to get expired lockboxes for free without any trouble.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/11/2016 11:17pm
Quote Post
Shehzil Posted on: 06/11/2016 6:50pm

guess there is no way to get expired lockboxes for free without any trouble.

Did you try to change the mission dates or simply the mission IDs in the game (dailys)? Also you can mess around with loottables, sometimes I have no crap items in the roulette.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/11/2016 11:25pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

@jimmyadams18 
Did you enable the auto-PVP tester on the flight-deck, before doing anything else?

Edit: I just tested it twice. If I enable on the very first Gifts page, auto-PVP works, if I enable it on the Flight Deck, it works. 

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/12/2016 12:25am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 06/11/2016 7:17pm

Did you try to change the mission dates or simply the mission IDs in the game (dailys)? Also you can mess around with loottables, sometimes I have no crap items in the roulette.

Well I have'nt tried it yet but you mean that no crap items means all 9 lockboxes in the roulette.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/12/2016 12:38am
Quote Post
Shehzil Posted on: 06/11/2016 8:25pm

Well I have'nt tried it yet but you mean that no crap items means all 9 lockboxes in the roulette.

Yeah that's the point. Last time I had the AISO one like that. And sometimes there is a new gear appear which will most likely land. I think you can remove all the powerups and craps. Spend some time on it if that's really important to you, I finished with these.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/12/2016 12:49am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 06/11/2016 8:38pm

Yeah that's the point. Last time I had the AISO one like that. And sometimes there is a new gear appear which will most likely land. I think you can remove all the powerups and craps. Spend some time on it if that's really important to you, I finished with these.

Thanks abuu I am glad that there is a way to alter those roulettes but I can't seem to know which is the id of the lockbox roulette cause there are some weird codes for a roulette. 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/12/2016 1:16am
Quote Post

Awesome job getting the auto pvp running again, but I can confirm jimmyadams troubles with the player agent skipping turns. He doesnt' even recharge, he completely skips his turn.

I've run it with and without NO TOAST, makes no difference. I've tried enabling it during gift screen and on flight deck, still no luck.

I have to say though, even with the agent skipping turns, this tool is still supremely useful to get an idea of what team ups work and which don't. If you can build a team that holds up nicely without the agent participating, then you can be pretty sure it will perform well in real pvp.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/12/2016 1:22am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 06/11/2016 8:38pm

how this can be done

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/12/2016 12:43pm
Quote Post

Even if you manage to do it, won't be able to drop the lockbox you want right away. You have to do the daily over and over again until get your missing boxes.

Few tips: to find your mission IDs, use Charles look around the requests/responses. For example today daily is  "mission_id": "e7198060-b230-11e4-abec-065676001937" now you have a point where you can start from. Check here http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Missions under "Community Guides" which mission comes out and which day. Every mission have different ID and setup.

Download the daily xml file, the client file, items, ect. Try to search in all, try to find item ids, item collections, loot tables of crap items and remove them all from the daily mission file. Go to client and try to switch the time codes to roll out the daily mission you want (I think this part won't be possible but never tried).
Also you can see what you gonna recieve at the end of the mission.

Blah blah blah blah. I spent so much time figuring out stuff in other game files I totally lost intrest. So you either spend much time figuring out stuff on your own or wait in quiet until it's done by somebody else.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/12/2016 3:33pm
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 06/12/2016 8:43am

Even if you manage to do it, won't be able to drop the lockbox you want right away. You have to do the daily over and over again until get your missing boxes.

Few tips: to find your mission IDs, use Charles look around the requests/responses. For example today daily is  "mission_id": "e7198060-b230-11e4-abec-065676001937" now you have a point where you can start from. Check here http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Daily_Missions under "Community Guides" which mission comes out and which day. Every mission have different ID and setup.

Download the daily xml file, the client file, items, ect. Try to search in all, try to find item ids, item collections, loot tables of crap items and remove them all from the daily mission file. Go to client and try to switch the time codes to roll out the daily mission you want (I think this part won't be possible but never tried).
Also you can see what you gonna recieve at the end of the mission.

Blah blah blah blah. I spent so much time figuring out stuff in other game files I totally lost intrest. So you either spend much time figuring out stuff on your own or wait in quiet until it's done by somebody else.

For example tomorrow's mission id was e7169a30-b230-11e4-abec-065676001937so if we somehow switch the id of the mission the whole mission will change?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/12/2016 9:02pm
Quote Post

Swap the starting dates between missions, try to change mission IDs, whatever you can.
But I think the easiest and working way would be to remove the junk from roulette while the lockbox missions are on. There is no limit, just go for any idea you come up with and see if it works. You won't do any damage.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/13/2016 6:20am
Quote Post

For example I already own Magneto so I should remove the following statement in <itemscollection> for removing Magnetic Lockboxes from the roulette (or any other crap)

<itemCollection>
      <id>011c0d6f6cc45cb60d0cfa81b67f806f</id>
      <itemCollectionMembers>
        <itemCollectionMember>
          <itemId>74a26e40-6721-11e2-b602-0025906a2be6</itemId>
        </itemCollectionMember>
      </itemCollectionMembers>
    </itemCollection>

The <itemid> belongs to Magnetic Lockboxes. If that is the case I try removing the <itemids> of command points and large energy in order to test in today's roulette but large energy and command points are still appearing. My question is what is the use of <id> highlighted in red, am I not removing some statement that is because the items are still appearing because I only removed every statement in <itemcollection> or am I doing fine it is just today's roulette that can not be altered like the rest of the roulettes maybe because of currency.