XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/27/2016 3:02pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 05/23/2016 8:28pm
fanofmaa Posted on: 05/22/2016 7:58pm

I do not want the " PvP " ban though... Dx I need the " Silver " so much mega ! Is safe ??

You won't get banned. Except perhaps if you hack into their servers directly. Although to be honest I doubt they would even notice that.

OK, that's simple comment to make me laugh

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/28/2016 2:09pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

In Charles, observe the REPONSE that the lines userSession and gameSession give you ( I forget exactly what they're called) These responses are huge walls of text, but they might be changeable.  

Also, for Jpexs users, don't forget about ce.swf. It's mostly combat, but you never know.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/28/2016 4:23pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 05/28/2016 10:09am

In Charles, observe the REPONSE that the lines userSession and gameSession give you ( I forget exactly what they're called) These responses are huge walls of text, but they might be changeable.  

Also, for Jpexs users, don't forget about ce.swf. It's mostly combat, but you never know.

What about clien2.swf? There's a lot stuff in there. Another question Can you tell me what a frame hack is? How'd you do it?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/31/2016 2:08am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Let's take some time to applaud our new friend, @likalo, who, with our community's participation, has learned to move with clear confidence, in the swf. 

Much karma to you, mi compaÑero, for the learning of such to move. The battle is not the ease, but mit the group friendly, we can for to take this. 

gg

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/31/2016 3:59am
Quote Post

Have anyone already post this?

To level up agent quick (for gold bonus), replace any agentnotrequired tags in danger room xml into false.
Pretty good if u have no more hero to be leveled, 3700 free exp per run, even agent with Blaster suit may participate in Infiltrator battle etc.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/31/2016 4:14am
Quote Post
life89 Posted on: 05/30/2016 11:59pm

To level up agent quick (for gold bonus), replace any agentnotrequired tags in danger room xml into false.
Pretty good if u have no more hero to be leveled, 3700 free exp per run, even agent with Blaster suit may participate in Infiltrator battle etc.

I think I did before, but it's shit since we don't have the simulator exploit anymore. Still effective tho. Generalist tier 3 brings you the most bonus, train all heroes/agent there.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/31/2016 4:28am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 05/31/2016 12:14am

I think I did before, but it's shit since we don't have the simulator exploit anymore. Still effective tho. Generalist tier 3 brings you the most bonus, train all heroes/agent there.

no it still works..........agent can participate in any...............just replace <agentNotRequired>true</agentNotRequired>    with       <agentNotRequired>false</agentNotRequired>
and
<restrictedHeroTags>generalist,agent</restrictedHeroTags>   with   <restrictedHeroTags>generalist</restrictedHeroTags>

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/31/2016 4:52am
Quote Post
knight77 Posted on: 05/31/2016 12:28am

no it still works..........agent can participate in any...............just replace <agentNotRequired>true</agentNotRequired>    with       <agentNotRequired>false</agentNotRequired>
and
<restrictedHeroTags>generalist,agent</restrictedHeroTags>   with   <restrictedHeroTags>generalist</restrictedHeroTags>

Who said it's not working? We don't have the simulator point exoploit so it's not as cool as used to be, that's what I said.
And why you keep your heroes away from any fight? Simply delete all restricted lines.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/31/2016 5:23am
Quote Post
abuu Posted on: 05/31/2016 12:52am
knight77 Posted on: 05/31/2016 12:28am

and

Who said it's not working? We don't have the simulator point exoploit so it's not as cool as used to be, that's what I said.
And why you keep your heroes away from any fight? Simply delete all restricted lines.

thanks abuu i thought that would cause error so dint remove it........

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/31/2016 2:46pm
Quote Post

Remove the generalist or all classes as well,

to

<restrictedHeroTags></restrictedHeroTags>

then any hero can be used.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/01/2016 1:14pm
Quote Post

Change Topic. Found a new unlimited stam in my KHUT. but not working is it only on my side?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/01/2016 2:11pm
Quote Post
hitmanx3223 Posted on: 06/01/2016 9:14am

Change Topic. Found a new unlimited stam in my KHUT. but not working is it only on my side?

its working well.. people actually confused that Stamina is not energy... it not energy hack.. stamina is stamina = mana or the cost that reduced when using skill

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/01/2016 2:50pm
Quote Post
hitmanx3223 Posted on: 06/01/2016 9:14am

Stamina lets you use heroe's skills while energy lets you play battles.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/01/2016 2:51pm
Quote Post

Ya i know its stamina the blue one. somehow always failed in me, when i try to apply. other are working tho.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 06/01/2016 6:20pm
Quote Post

Tried anything in client2 related to gold, energy, EXP led to CVE, ex: in roulette respin, energy refill
I tried once to force sending lockbox ID, but no luck. Lockbox rewardID is serversided I think o.O