XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/05/2016 6:19pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Refresh - if it sticks, make a write-up, and we can put it in the easy find directory.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/05/2016 6:45pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 05/05/2016 2:19pm

Refresh - if it sticks, make a write-up, and we can put it in the easy find directory.

It won't save which is why i'm seeking help lol. Any suggestion? As soon as i find out a way to make it stick i will share it to everyone here.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/05/2016 9:18pm
Quote Post
take it easy
The_God_Gamer Posted on: 05/05/2016 2:45pm
jarly Posted on: 05/05/2016 2:19pm

It won't save which is why i'm seeking help lol. Any suggestion? As soon as i find out a way to make it stick i will share it to everyone here.

Hmmm show me ur work may be i can hel u, send a PM

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/06/2016 2:06am
Quote Post
The_God_Gamer Posted on: 05/05/2016 1:50pm

Guys I made a breakthrough. Check it out.

The_God_Gamer, you removed the video? Give me a clue, what is it about?? 5 *****? boxes? some kinda drop? about sim? or something else?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/07/2016 7:26am
Quote Post

So does it work for expired lb heroes widout cve ?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/08/2016 5:39am
Quote Post

For those after silver, you can do the infinite lockboxes (and guaranteed cover) edit on client2.swf and use an app such asG GhostMouse to keep opening 'em for you. I left it around three or four hours doing it and it got me 11kk silver.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/08/2016 9:06am
Quote Post

I did 400m silver, had it running several days, played the game constantly... Im addicted... and for shield points, just add maybe 50ish friends and farm allies every day... Youll be able to get yourself anything in store that is not sold for gold or cp... :) a lot of reactive refined isos.... but always keep about 100 shield so you can level heroes that day... spend the rest... P.S. Dont do respins on roulette, I lost 80 gold I saved for lockbox roulette, there were 6 box, 3 junkies... got that one junky item regularly, and on every next respin, except for 2 times 2nd junky item... And editing weight in XML files does not change anything... even id swapping doesnt do...

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/08/2016 5:24pm
Quote Post

Yo guys change topic. I tried to change captain america in ch12m02 cause I need to lvl up another hero and I need to replace his team up with change hero. 

I've been doing all these <eventType>hard_cameo</eventType>to <eventType>soft_cameo</eventType> thing. but It doesn't work on my part. anyone can shed a small light?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/11/2016 1:39am
Quote Post

Lockbox trick worked for I got almost all lb heroes only missing thane,jaggernaut, Electra (don't have a lb for those heroes)can someone help me?

what can I do?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/11/2016 9:00am
Quote Post
qwerty123zzz Posted on: 05/10/2016 9:39pm

Lockbox trick worked for I got almost all lb heroes only missing thane,jaggernaut, Electra (don't have a lb for those heroes)can someone help me?

what can I do?

Can you please explain what you did?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/11/2016 5:11pm
Quote Post
Is there a way we can do it without downloading someone elses all the time?
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/11/2016 11:58pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

im sick of deleting uploaded files!
someone submit to me through pm a legit walkthrough for this lockbox hack and i will unlock this thread.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/12/2016 12:23pm
Quote Post
mem_stat_gif_generator.php?m=106298

Per your post in the "XML Codes" thread, here's what I was able to figure out (the instructions were in Portuguese I think, but watching the video is fairly easy to pick up):

1. Download and install JPEXS Free Flash Decompiler (link is in the thread)
2. Open Charles, then open MAA.
3. Download "client2.swf" (just like you did for "client", etc.)
    > Go to:  marvelshield/.../2016#########/client/swf
4. Open JPEXS and load the client2.swf file you just saved.
5. In the left-pane navigation tree, go to: scripts / mvcs / commands / lockboxCollection, and select "GetLockRewardIdCommand".
6. In the middle window, scroll to line 37.
    (it should say "var _loc2_:int = this.event.payload["count"];").  Click "count".
7. In the right-pane, on line 37, change "count" to "666" (or "0", or "", or just about anything).
8. Save the file and close JPEXS.
9. Back in Charles, right-click client2.swf, and select "Map Local".
10. Under "Map To", click "Choose", then navigate to your saved copy of client2.swf. Click OK.
11. Close MAA and Charles, clear your web cache and reload as usual.
12. Go to your Collections and open 1 LB at a time (not 10 at a time).  You will get a cover every time without losing any LBs!  Keep opening until you get all 8 covers.

Three more pieces of advice:
  A. I added the client2 mapping to my BAT file I normally use to map the xmls. Saves time when they change the codes!
  B. Be sure to test this out on a collection where you have a lot of LBs, just in case.  You'll always need a minimum of 1 LB to do this and you don't want to waste your last LB in an expired collection if it somehow didn't work.
  C. If you don't have any LBs, you only need to buy 1.  It's totally worth spending 1 Gold to get a LB hero. If you don't have any LBs in an expired collection, you're SOL for now.  Anytime the daily offers a LB roulette, I make sure to keep pounding out runs until I get a LB for a character I'm missing.  It takes awhile, but it's sure as hell worth it!

Enjoy!

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/12/2016 12:24pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/12/2016 8:23am

Per your post in the "XML Codes" thread, here's what I was able to figure out (the instructions were in Portuguese I think, but watching the video is fairly easy to pick up):

5. In the left-pane navigation tree, go to: scripts / mvcs / commands / lockboxCollection, and select "GetLockRewardIdCommand".
    (it should say "var _loc2_:int = this.event.payload["count"];").  Click "count".
7. In the right-pane, on line 37, change "count" to "666" (or "0", or "", or just about anything).
10. Under "Map To", click "Choose", then navigate to your saved copy of client2.swf. Click OK.
12. Go to your Collections and open 1 LB at a time (not 10 at a time).  You will get a cover every time without losing any LBs!  Keep opening until you get all 8 covers.

A. I added the client2 mapping to my BAT file I normally use to map the xmls. Saves time when they change the codes!
  B. Be sure to test this out on a collection where you have a lot of LBs, just in case.  You'll always need a minimum of 1 LB to do this and you don't want to waste your last LB in an expired collection if it somehow didn't work.
  C. If you don't have any LBs, you only need to buy 1.  It's totally worth spending 1 Gold to get a LB hero. If you don't have any LBs in an expired collection, you're SOL for now.  Anytime the daily offers a LB roulette, I make sure to keep pounding out runs until I get a LB for a character I'm missing.  It takes awhile, but it's sure as hell worth it!

Enjoy!

THANKS Gillman!
now im too busy to figure this out until the weekend.
anyone want to confirm that this walkthrough works?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/14/2016 1:01am
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/12/2016 8:23am

Enjoy!

Can confirm it works http://i.imgur.com/UAM991I.jpg