XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 12:48am
Quote Post
shariya Posted on: 04/16/2016 8:03pm
jarly Posted on: 04/16/2016 7:03pm

I think the idea is you are replacing "count" which means 'look up what this number is and report back' to "666" or "777" which means 'don't bother looking up anything, just use this number'.  Also, I see from the beginning of that line, it's looking for an integer. Replacing that with a number might be how that works.

Also, it's a "string" which is just text. I'm certain I don't get it, but if we search for "count" anywhere, and think a bit, we might be able to make things happen.

Also, remember the item_id and reward_id strings of text. We might replace "get a random reward_id from the list" with the actual reward_id or item_id with some gold string.

Exciting times.

i tried replacing "count" with "sum" trick still work
didn't wrote anything "" bug still worked

remember after any edit just clear the cache to make the changes make effect bro

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 11:24am
Quote Post

i always wander why the previous attempts to purshase heroes with 1 cp causes CVE

while some made a succesful hack for it but they request money for it

i think this part in HeroManager may has the answer but my skills in ActiveScript 3 is not good

can any one try to make it?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 11:54am
Quote Post

First of all thank you so much giving out this video sweet_nath.
Second, now I know why our swf files corrupted. We should edit stuff only in the right window. Glad he used this program. I don't have much time but I really look for quick hero training.

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 2:04pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

now that this lock box hack is working, if someonw would write a step by step tutorial for it in a new forum that would be great!

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 6:45pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

A reminder for everybody. Do not post code dumps or screenshots of reverse engineered code. Especially for products of big name companies. Do not let them have something to go after konghack. Remember that you just need an account to read the forum so be considerate of what you post publicly

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 6:46pm
Quote Post

Holy fuck boys, I think we've found the holy grail here. Looking through those swf files, I think we can break the game completely and do whatever we want. Seeing this, I'm thinking the game is not as server-sided as we originally thought

Sweet_nath, you are frackin' epic for sharing this bro. Big thumbs up to you!

Check out the CostManager part under "managers". I can't quite make sense of it, but at a glance there's where a lot of the currency math takes place. If we can change the multipliers in the right strings, like the "subtractHardCurrency" ones, we might be able to set all gold cost to 0. So much potential here.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 6:55pm
Quote Post

Thats awesome news Fathead :)

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 7:02pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 04/17/2016 2:46pm

Holy fuck boys, I think we've found the holy grail here. Looking through those swf files, I think we can break the game completely and do whatever we want. Seeing this, I'm thinking the game is not as server-sided as we originally thought

Sweet_nath, you are frackin' epic for sharing this bro. Big thumbs up to you!

Check out the CostManager part under "managers". I can't quite make sense of it, but at a glance there's where a lot of the currency math takes place. If we can change the multipliers in the right strings, like the "subtractHardCurrency" ones, we might be able to set all gold cost to 0. So much potential here.

I've already tried that, sadly it didn't work :(

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 7:11pm
Quote Post

- REMOVED - didn't work and actually eats up your gold without displaying it. Sorry if any of you got to try it out and lost currency on it.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 7:15pm
Quote Post

Holy shit is this for real? fat_head?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 8:20pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 04/17/2016 3:11pm

-snip-

Thx for sharing fat head

hi fathead i tried it but didn't work out for me
Have i done this right? 
are you sure u didn't do anything else too

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 8:29pm
Quote Post

-snip-

Dear god, I seriously need to stop being lazy and learn how to use Charles. Maybe this explain how some hackers can get all heroes to max level so fast lol

Thanks for sharing it too, Fathead.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 8:50pm
Quote Post
shariya Posted on: 04/17/2016 4:20pm

Have i done this right? 

Remember to map client2.swf in charles and clear cache

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 8:52pm
Quote Post
fathead Posted on: 04/17/2016 4:50pm
shariya Posted on: 04/17/2016 4:20pm

Have i done this right? 

Remember to map client2.swf in charles and clear cache

yes i did do that several times didn't work
That values go to 1 but not 0

EDIT

I went over the whole process with new swf file it still didn't worked
Would you mind sharing your client2.swf file so i can check if i am just being a noob head

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/17/2016 9:22pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

Change them to look like in this picture 

I assume what happens is it tricks the game into thinking that all training times are 5 minutes or less. But as I mentioned, if you train too fast, or maybe too many in a row, it produces CVE and I haven't figured out why yet.

thats exactly what you did when you changed the code so they all had 5 instead of 5 30 and 60.

the reason it gives you an error is probably because the ACTUAL times are stored on the server, so while it may work, after a certain point the server will error out because the bad timers or too many timers at once.  usually you can just wait the original amount of time the upgrades take and it will fix itself. (i know from experience with other mmo's)

the real question is when those timers started. did they calculate from when YOU started them in game (basically doing 6 upgrades at once), or did they calculate when the last one was supposed to end and start from there. (going in order)