XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/26/2016 3:32am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
lucasmorais13 Posted on: 04/25/2016 10:39pm

XML edits still working? Timestamp changed today. Re-edited the XML file but it didn't work. Loading stuck.

works fine. try clearing your cache.
also not loading is usually indicates that your edits are bad, make sure you didnt screw anything up.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/27/2016 11:56am
Quote Post

Hello guys, am new here... But Id like to share something :)
I did the LB heroes with one box, and took it step further... farther... whatever :P Now I took item0.xml and for expired lb i removed two lines that indicate expiration, normal boxes dont have those lines, and they are for example for Toolbox

Under:
    <dispName>Toolbox</dispName>
you will find
    <expireDate>1437634740</expireDate>
and below you will find
    <unifiedExpireDateId>7e2ad790-1ebc-11e5-b53a-065676001937</unifiedExpireDateId>

So, when expireDate and unifiedExpireDate are removed, I used a file to bypass CVE, since it gives error when you try to obtain lb from store, when you click buy, and confirm error occurs... my q is... when cve is bypassed, you get what you bought, after refresh it will be gone, but if you change anything else it stays, only that box is gone... we could use lb cheat to recruit then dont care about lb... :) but is loops loading on screen when expired lockbox is obtained...

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/27/2016 4:04pm
Quote Post

This is awesome trick. Thx all. All works fine

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/27/2016 6:11pm
Quote Post
nicksaric94 Posted on: 04/27/2016 7:56am

I did the LB heroes with one box, and took it step further... farther... whatever :P Now I took item0.xml and for expired lb i removed two lines that indicate expiration, normal boxes dont have those lines, and they are for example for Toolbox

Under:
    <dispName>Toolbox</dispName>
you will find
    <expireDate>1437634740</expireDate>
and below you will find
    <unifiedExpireDateId>7e2ad790-1ebc-11e5-b53a-065676001937</unifiedExpireDateId>

So, when expireDate and unifiedExpireDate are removed, I used a file to bypass CVE, since it gives error when you try to obtain lb from store, when you click buy, and confirm error occurs... my q is... when cve is bypassed, you get what you bought, after refresh it will be gone, but if you change anything else it stays, only that box is gone... we could use lb cheat to recruit then dont care about lb... :) but is loops loading on screen when expired lockbox is obtained...

Bro, do you mind share how to bypass CVE? As i had no idea how to bypass CVE. No way to get the Lbs Hero that i want :(

You mean a file and where can we find it and how to use to bypass CVE?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/28/2016 12:06am
Quote Post
divinejakiro Posted on: 04/27/2016 2:11pm

Under:
    Toolbox
you will find
and below you will find
    7e2ad790-1ebc-11e5-b53a-065676001937

Bro, do you mind share how to bypass CVE? As i had no idea how to bypass CVE. No way to get the Lbs Hero that i want :(

Well, at least I think it did the job... The "untitled set.xml", think found here somewhere in earlier pages,
OR
from this link --> http://brandonlair.blogspot.rs/2014/03/marvel-avengers-alliance-force-drop.html

Went to Charles>Tools>Rewrite>
- Enable rewrite (if not) 
- Import > untitled set.xml

I have two untitled set.xml, if the other one is not from here, then shoot me... :/ But Ill try to find out where I digged it from...

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE :)
P.S. For the lockboxes you have at least 1 box, you dont need CVE bypass... if you have zero boxes, like me, for expired ones, then I need some answers too... For everyone, a question... I swaped lb id of expired one for one I have, (number of how many lb i have swaped) then swaped ids of covers (when i open that exp box i get its cove) but while getting covers, bonus bar is always full and dont guarantee new cover... when all eight aquired nothing happens (while acquiring it shows as dupe cuz it checks for original lb id somewhere?) where did i miss it? all that in item0.xml i think i changed....

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/28/2016 1:56am
Quote Post
nicksaric94 Posted on: 04/27/2016 8:06pm
divinejakiro Posted on: 04/27/2016 2:11pm

Under:
    Toolbox
you will find
and below you will find
    7e2ad790-1ebc-11e5-b53a-065676001937

Well, at least I think it did the job... The "untitled set.xml", think found here somewhere in earlier pages,
OR
from this link --> http://brandonlair.blogspot.rs/2014/03/marvel-avengers-alliance-force-drop.html

Went to Charles>Tools>Rewrite>
- Enable rewrite (if not) 
- Import > untitled set.xml

I have two untitled set.xml, if the other one is not from here, then shoot me... :/ But Ill try to find out where I digged it from...

QUESTION FOR EVERYONE :)
P.S. For the lockboxes you have at least 1 box, you dont need CVE bypass... if you have zero boxes, like me, for expired ones, then I need some answers too... For everyone, a question... I swaped lb id of expired one for one I have, (number of how many lb i have swaped) then swaped ids of covers (when i open that exp box i get its cove) but while getting covers, bonus bar is always full and dont guarantee new cover... when all eight aquired nothing happens (while acquiring it shows as dupe cuz it checks for original lb id somewhere?) where did i miss it? all that in item0.xml i think i changed....

I just tried (Tool > Rewrite > add the untitleset.xml 
and go purchase the Lbs i want, just get CVE :(

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/28/2016 2:42am
Quote Post
divinejakiro Posted on: 04/27/2016 9:56pm

http://www.megafileupload.com/jc4h/Untitled_Set.xml
Try this one, uploaded it just now...

Of course, when rewriting, clear browser history/cache ( I think you must ) and then reload game... :)
P.S. If any success, with getting expired ones, please return the favor... cuz I miss some... and want them real, real bad..

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/28/2016 3:57am
Quote Post
nicksaric94 Posted on: 04/27/2016 10:42pm

Of course, when rewriting, clear browser history/cache ( I think you must ) and then reload game... :)
P.S. If any success, with getting expired ones, please return the favor... cuz I miss some... and want them real, real bad..

Thanks dude~ i try again, and yeah~~ i did clear browser cache all the time~ but just everytime i tried buy expire lbs it will cause CVE :(. Ok i reply soon for the file you upload :) thanks 

Edited: Aww..bro, it doesn't work. I mean stay the Lbs. Great thing is yea bypass successful :) but just after refresh everything gone :( The Lbs if open after purchase will forever loading, else refresh then it will back to 0. By the way, the gold we spend will back to original, 100 - 1, after refresh Lbs gone, Gold back to 100.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/28/2016 4:37am
Quote Post
divinejakiro Posted on: 04/27/2016 11:57pm
nicksaric94 Posted on: 04/27/2016 10:42pm

Thanks dude~ i try again, and yeah~~ i did clear browser cache all the time~ but just everytime i tried buy expire lbs it will cause CVE :(. Ok i reply soon for the file you upload :) thanks 

Edited: Aww..bro, it doesn't work. I mean stay the Lbs. Great thing is yea bypass successful :) but just after refresh everything gone :( The Lbs if open after purchase will forever loading, else refresh then it will back to 0. By the way, the gold we spend will back to original, 100 - 1, after refresh Lbs gone, Gold back to 100.

Yeah, same... I suppose Ill be missing those 15 exp heroes for looong time... The game just isnt the same without all heroes available.... Not to mention red she hulk.... I aint getting her ever probably... :( Im off to bed now... When I wake in 174 hours or so, hope someone, anyone, surprises me with a working method :D

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/28/2016 9:21am
Quote Post

I hope someone knew how ><.. i afraid it is server side data actually.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 04/28/2016 10:48pm
Quote Post
divinejakiro Posted on: 04/28/2016 5:21am

I hope someone knew how ><.. i afraid it is server side data actually.

If you are like me, lower than, idk, 200 lvl agent and not yet in ch 12... Just run once through mission, get to ch 12 and with 10 energy you just beat boss in first five missions, plus exp is good, I was 150lvl agent, this morning, now 160, for 6 battles, i got lvl up, energy renewed... :) use autowin to get lvlup faster... and when time comes, if lb cheat stays undetected, i plan on respining couple of times the first daily roulette with all just boxes... :) dk what else to say, arghh... :/ 

Ofc, I suppose first roulette on first run is all lbs... But running through net, I might have been wrong and didnt see that it actually didnt have 9 lbs? anyway, if that is..... im giving up... 

Edit: Nah... lvl 161... 4k xp needed... 12 hundred jump...

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/01/2016 8:51pm
Quote Post

Hi all i've found in script--> mvcs--> command-->dangerRoom-->StartDangerRoomCombat follow code:
startCombat = function():String
         {
            var _loc1_:String = serverCommands.startDangerRoomEvent(_dangerRoomElementId,missionStrikeTeam.getStrikeTeam(MissionStrikeTeamModel.MAIN_TEAM).heroBaseIds.join(","));
            var _loc2_:DangerRoomElement = dangerRoomManager.getDangerRoomElement(_dangerRoomElementId);
            costManager.deductCost({
               "id":_loc2_.costId,
               "comPid":_loc1_
            });
            return _loc1_;
         };

but I don't know how I can modify data to reduce to 0 deduct cost. 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/03/2016 2:40pm
Quote Post
Marvelhack Posted on: 05/01/2016 4:51pm

Hi all i've found in script--> mvcs--> command-->dangerRoom-->StartDangerRoomCombat follow code:
startCombat = function():String
         {
            var _loc1_:String = serverCommands.startDangerRoomEvent(_dangerRoomElementId,missionStrikeTeam.getStrikeTeam(MissionStrikeTeamModel.MAIN_TEAM).heroBaseIds.join(","));
            var _loc2_:DangerRoomElement = dangerRoomManager.getDangerRoomElement(_dangerRoomElementId);
            costManager.deductCost({
               "id":_loc2_.costId,
               "comPid":_loc1_
            });
            return _loc1_;
         };

but I don't know how I can modify data to reduce to 0 deduct cost. 

Maybe what you're searching is in CostManager (on manager "folder").
Try looking in there.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/03/2016 4:58pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

you might just remove that costmanager part, save the swf file, and see what happens.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/05/2016 5:50pm
Quote Post

Guys I made a breakthrough. Check it out.