XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/22/2016 7:27am
Quote Post
nicksaric94 Posted on: 05/21/2016 12:46pm
cheesybaconmelt Posted on: 05/21/2016 12:01am

dumb question is it feasable to change the reward from covers to command points? I mean if we can force the lockbox to drop covers can we also force it to drop CP?  

As far as I think, if we have covers, its due to count string changed to integer...now, you see, what happens is it always gives cover and doesnt use lbs... So, i think when you open 10 lb, the program gets the command something like:
hey, get an array of 10 elements X that gives elements { a, a, a, a, b, a, a, a, a, a } where a is items, no cover, b is for cover (you see cover is always, what, 5th, 6th), so i think that "count" part messes with element to get us element b, which might be something like this in the program (just my thoughts again)...
hey, initialize box content to b, when opened, decrease count and 93% of time set it to a... but when not decreased, its initialized value is given, as b... or maybe program says something like this instead:
hey, see the count, if its Y, get us item, if its not, get cover... so i think there must be an integer value for not getting the cover, but only other items... but what is it? :/

Share your ideas guys, I hope we might be going somewhere, but again... maybe not... maybe we will never find out...

hmmm might look deeper, because just changing "count" yields us an infinite lockbox too, or we need to tweak it somewhere else coz  maybe "GetLockRewardIdCommand" is just for the covers 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/22/2016 2:50pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

The lockbox hack is in the Trainer now. Charles is not necessary. Thanks again to sweet_nath for sharing the original video.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/22/2016 3:14pm
Quote Post
take it easy
jarly Posted on: 05/22/2016 10:50am

The lockbox hack is in the Trainer now. Charles is not necessary. Thanks again to sweet_nath for sharing the original video.

Well Done Jarly ;)

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/22/2016 3:51pm
Quote Post

Wow, this is awesome! Thanks, Jarly! Testing here and it works fine, good way to get silver without a group boss too. I seriously need to get lockboxes for Moon Rock, Avalanche and Sabretooth before PD fix it. 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/22/2016 4:09pm
Quote Post

is not necessary.

how? 

sorry i was not playing mma for awhile

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/22/2016 4:35pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
sergantfigo Posted on: 05/22/2016 12:09pm

is not necessary.

how? 

A cheat was demonstrated showing how to get lockbox covers and not lose your lockbox. This way, you only need 1 lockbox to get the character, because you can just keep opening them until you get the character. It required editing an swf file, and using charles to make it work. This way, all we need is the Konghack Trainer to make it work. Also, you get 10,000 silver every time you open a duplicate lockbox, so you can keep opening the lockboxes until you've got enough silver to satisfy your needs.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/22/2016 9:42pm
Quote Post
jarly Posted on: 05/22/2016 12:35pm
sergantfigo Posted on: 05/22/2016 12:09pm

is not necessary.

how? 

A cheat was demonstrated showing how to get lockbox covers and not lose your lockbox. This way, you only need 1 lockbox to get the character, because you can just keep opening them until you get the character. It required editing an swf file, and using charles to make it work. This way, all we need is the Konghack Trainer to make it work. Also, you get 10,000 silver every time you open a duplicate lockbox, so you can keep opening the lockboxes until you've got enough silver to satisfy your needs.

ah this awesome i will try it 
and i will try to find out a way to open 10 lock boxes this will give us a huge itms and cp

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/22/2016 10:54pm
Quote Post

Can MAA Playdom bann for this ? Is it detectable like score cheats ? Or am I safe ? I need the " Silver " so much xDD

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/22/2016 11:17pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
fanofmaa Posted on: 05/22/2016 6:54pm

Can MAA Playdom bann for this ? Is it detectable like score cheats ? Or am I safe ? I need the " Silver " so much xDD

You'll be just fine. Get all the Lockbox heroes you like, and farm some silver.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/22/2016 11:58pm
Quote Post

I do not want the " PvP " ban though... Dx I need the " Silver " so much mega ! Is safe ??

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/23/2016 12:25am
Quote Post
cheesybaconmelt Posted on: 05/22/2016 3:27am
nicksaric94 Posted on: 05/21/2016 12:46pm
cheesybaconmelt Posted on: 05/21/2016 12:01am

dumb question is it feasable to change the reward from covers to command points? I mean if we can force the lockbox to drop covers can we also force it to drop CP?  

As far as I think, if we have covers, its due to count string changed to integer...now, you see, what happens is it always gives cover and doesnt use lbs... So, i think when you open 10 lb, the program gets the command something like:
hey, get an array of 10 elements X that gives elements { a, a, a, a, b, a, a, a, a, a } where a is items, no cover, b is for cover (you see cover is always, what, 5th, 6th), so i think that "count" part messes with element to get us element b, which might be something like this in the program (just my thoughts again)...
hey, initialize box content to b, when opened, decrease count and 93% of time set it to a... but when not decreased, its initialized value is given, as b... or maybe program says something like this instead:
hey, see the count, if its Y, get us item, if its not, get cover... so i think there must be an integer value for not getting the cover, but only other items... but what is it? :/

Share your ideas guys, I hope we might be going somewhere, but again... maybe not... maybe we will never find out...

hmmm might look deeper, because just changing "count" yields us an infinite lockbox too, or we need to tweak it somewhere else coz  maybe "GetLockRewardIdCommand" is just for the covers 

Id like to know how to easily track where that count came from... and many more pieces, where they came from... Thatd help the quest...

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/23/2016 1:34am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
fanofmaa Posted on: 05/22/2016 7:58pm

I do not want the " PvP " ban though... Dx I need the " Silver " so much mega ! Is safe ??

I believe I was clear.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/23/2016 6:40am
Quote Post

I managed to make U-Iso drop from any mission.
What should I change to switch that to another item?
For example Tacos, or Lost Page of Vishanti, etc usable items.
I followed force drop guide changing the weight from lootTable, success. I change U-iso id in mission xml to Tacos id, but it's still only U-iso dropped from any battles.
Can u direct me which page I could read the guide? Internet quota issue here :(

Edit:
Nvm, I found something interesting here...Gotta try again :D

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/23/2016 7:18am
Quote Post

nice thank you! 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/24/2016 12:28am
Quote Post
fanofmaa Posted on: 05/22/2016 7:58pm

You won't get banned. Except perhaps if you hack into their servers directly. Although to be honest I doubt they would even notice that.

jarly Posted on: 05/22/2016 10:50am

The lockbox hack is in the Trainer now. Charles is not necessary. Thanks again to sweet_nath for sharing the original video.

Absopositively awesome!