XML files and codes
xml files for Marvel Avengers Alliance
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/14/2016 3:05am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I'll second that motion; those steps are exactly how it works.

atdt *67
RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/15/2016 5:11pm
Quote Post

It works very well for me too. I comeback in the game after 4 months and I found this trick which is awesome.I had 2 heroes lockboxes to unlock and needed to buy only 1 Lockbox.Thanks

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/17/2016 1:20pm
Quote Post
nicksaric94 Posted on: 04/27/2016 7:56am

Hello guys, am new here... But Id like to share something :)
I did the LB heroes with one box, and took it step further... farther... whatever :P Now I took item0.xml and for expired lb i removed two lines that indicate expiration, normal boxes dont have those lines, and they are for example for Toolbox

Under:
    <dispName>Toolbox</dispName>
you will find
    <expireDate>1437634740</expireDate>
and below you will find
    <unifiedExpireDateId>7e2ad790-1ebc-11e5-b53a-065676001937</unifiedExpireDateId>

So, when expireDate and unifiedExpireDate are removed, I used a file to bypass CVE, since it gives error when you try to obtain lb from store, when you click buy, and confirm error occurs... my q is... when cve is bypassed, you get what you bought, after refresh it will be gone, but if you change anything else it stays, only that box is gone... we could use lb cheat to recruit then dont care about lb... :) but is loops loading on screen when expired lockbox is obtained...

Did you have any luck yet on this?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/18/2016 9:42am
Quote Post

Gotta try that...I hope it could work, as I havent been playing this game almost 1 year, lol

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/19/2016 12:52am
Quote Post

I just read that PD might switch the game from flash based to HTML5, which can mean all hacks go bye bye?

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/19/2016 4:29am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
abuu Posted on: 05/18/2016 8:52pm

I just read that PD might switch the game from flash based to HTML5, which can mean all hacks go bye bye?

source?

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/19/2016 4:50am
Quote Post

Nope, they  are not going html5 route. Someone asked that question and the host had no idea how to respond but in another inter they say NOPE, either they are gonna pull the chain with chp 12 or they gonna ask for season 3 (I doubt it, they had no control with all the people cheating in pvp and making absurd scores in mission so they are going with maa2)

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/19/2016 9:29am
Quote Post
Caldabolg Posted on: 05/19/2016 12:50am

Nope, they  are not going html5 route. Someone asked that question and the host had no idea how to respond but in another inter they say NOPE, either they are gonna pull the chain with chp 12 or they gonna ask for season 3 (I doubt it, they had no control with all the people cheating in pvp and making absurd scores in mission so they are going with maa2)

I hope that they are still going to have a season 3 as MAA2 is really not that great for me.
Only time would tell as a lot of people are just speculating

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/19/2016 9:52am
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 05/19/2016 12:29am
abuu Posted on: 05/18/2016 8:52pm

source?

https://www.playdomforums.com/showthread.php?307801-MAA-HyperRPG

Repeat after me

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/19/2016 1:52pm
Quote Post

i hope no html5,the hacks make this game playable

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/19/2016 2:02pm
Quote Post
hein123 Posted on: 05/17/2016 9:20am
nicksaric94 Posted on: 04/27/2016 7:56am

Hello guys, am new here... But Id like to share something :)
I did the LB heroes with one box, and took it step further... farther... whatever :P Now I took item0.xml and for expired lb i removed two lines that indicate expiration, normal boxes dont have those lines, and they are for example for Toolbox

Under:
    <dispName>Toolbox</dispName>
you will find
    <expireDate>1437634740</expireDate>
and below you will find
    <unifiedExpireDateId>7e2ad790-1ebc-11e5-b53a-065676001937</unifiedExpireDateId>

So, when expireDate and unifiedExpireDate are removed, I used a file to bypass CVE, since it gives error when you try to obtain lb from store, when you click buy, and confirm error occurs... my q is... when cve is bypassed, you get what you bought, after refresh it will be gone, but if you change anything else it stays, only that box is gone... we could use lb cheat to recruit then dont care about lb... :) but is loops loading on screen when expired lockbox is obtained...

Did you have any luck yet on this?

Nope, unfortunatelly....

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/21/2016 4:01am
Quote Post

dumb question is it feasable to change the reward from covers to command points? I mean if we can force the lockbox to drop covers can we also force it to drop CP?  

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/21/2016 3:06pm
Quote Post

only jaggernaut missing, today dm gave me thane and elektra lb's 

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/21/2016 3:40pm
Quote Post

Hm, I couldn't see client2 swf file anymore...Patched already? Just curious

RE: XML files and codes Posted on: 05/21/2016 4:46pm
Quote Post
cheesybaconmelt Posted on: 05/21/2016 12:01am

dumb question is it feasable to change the reward from covers to command points? I mean if we can force the lockbox to drop covers can we also force it to drop CP?  

As far as I think, if we have covers, its due to count string changed to integer...now, you see, what happens is it always gives cover and doesnt use lbs... So, i think when you open 10 lb, the program gets the command something like:
hey, get an array of 10 elements X that gives elements { a, a, a, a, b, a, a, a, a, a } where a is items, no cover, b is for cover (you see cover is always, what, 5th, 6th), so i think that "count" part messes with element to get us element b, which might be something like this in the program (just my thoughts again)...
hey, initialize box content to b, when opened, decrease count and 93% of time set it to a... but when not decreased, its initialized value is given, as b... or maybe program says something like this instead:
hey, see the count, if its Y, get us item, if its not, get cover... so i think there must be an integer value for not getting the cover, but only other items... but what is it? :/

Share your ideas guys, I hope we might be going somewhere, but again... maybe not... maybe we will never find out...