Skip to content
[Help]

KHUT for Android?

68 posts

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Nov 24, 2015 12:35 am
kolonelkadat Posted on: 11/21/2015 6:58pm

any suggestions for the style/layout of this page?


Simple_AOB Posted on: 11/22/2015 1:54am

The black on red of the text doesn't seem to read as well as the white of red, so maybe try that?

kolonelkadat Posted on: 11/22/2015 3:58am

i may have misunderstood, 
but i do think this is looking better
​

Simple_AOB Posted on: 11/22/2015 10:44am

I agree that looks better


I disagree completely. The first one looked alot better and more premium than the second one, and the black on red texts actually reads better.

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Nov 24, 2015 2:19 am

And also, i think the bot with the 2 axes seems a little too stretched vertically, i think i'd prefer it a little shorter and fatter and color it in red maybe? xD 



~exuse the poor image edits..


~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Nov 24, 2015 2:23 am
styruslolz Posted on: 11/23/2015 9:19pm

And also, i think the bot with the 2 axes seems a little too stretched vertically, i think i'd prefer it a little shorter and fatter and color it in red maybe? xD 



~exuse the poor image edits..



It's actually good just the way it is. Make it short and it starts to resemble the android bot with axes.

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Nov 24, 2015 4:15 pm
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 11/24/2015 6:21am

I wonder how many people will use the app on their phone and expect it to do something on their computer.  Like a hack remote-control or some shit.



Depends on the audience that downloads it. If they're mainly from our site, I'd say >50%. If we get people to come specifically for the Android version, the number would be lower since they wouldn't have come for the computer game.

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Nov 24, 2015 6:48 pm
styruslolz Posted on: 11/23/2015 9:19pm

And also, i think the bot with the 2 axes seems a little too stretched vertically, i think i'd prefer it a little shorter and fatter and color it in red maybe? xD 



~exuse the poor image edits..

 these images wont appear in the final version at all
they are only placeholders just to make sure the image is actually getting updated when the selection state changes.

btw guys i still need ideas for annunciators for hack failed, hack success, and hack pending
 

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Nov 30, 2015 11:13 pm
 11-30 17:49:57.586: I/khut(23442): Awaiting connection... 11-30 17:52:00.396: I/khut(23442): A connection has been established 11-30 17:52:00.396: I/khut(23442): The PID passed in is::7319 11-30 17:52:00.481: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x401d7000 --- 0x401fee80 11-30 17:52:00.481: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x401fee80  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x401fee80 11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x401fee80  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:00.481: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x401d7000 --- 0x40207967 11-30 17:52:00.481: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x40207967  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x40207967 11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x40207967  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:00.481: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x401d7000 --- 0x4020798f 11-30 17:52:00.481: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x4020798f  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x4020798f 11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x4020798f  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:00.481: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x401d7000 --- 0x402079bb 11-30 17:52:00.481: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x402079bb  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x402079bb 11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x402079bb  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:00.481: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x401d7000 --- 0x402079e7 11-30 17:52:00.481: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x402079e7  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x402079e7 11-30 17:52:00.481: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x402079e7  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:01.801: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x41dbf000 --- 0x421aa888 11-30 17:52:01.801: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:01.801: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x421aa888  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:01.801: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x421aa888 11-30 17:52:01.801: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x421aa888  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:13.121: E/khut::ScanMemS(23442): FAILED TO read 0x57fa5000 FROM (null)  11-30 17:52:14.471: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x5ad52000 --- 0x5afc0e64 11-30 17:52:14.471: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5afc0e64  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x5afc0e64 11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5afc0e64  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:14.471: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x5ad52000 --- 0x5afc197a 11-30 17:52:14.471: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5afc197a  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x5afc197a 11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5afc197a  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:14.471: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x5ad52000 --- 0x5afc1af8 11-30 17:52:14.471: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5afc1af8  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x5afc1af8 11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5afc1af8  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:14.471: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x5ad52000 --- 0x5b005da6 11-30 17:52:14.471: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b005da6  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x5b005da6 11-30 17:52:14.471: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b005da6  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:14.476: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x5ad52000 --- 0x5b040a06 11-30 17:52:14.476: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:14.476: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b040a06  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:14.476: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x5b040a06 11-30 17:52:14.476: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b040a06  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:14.476: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x5ad52000 --- 0x5b040aec 11-30 17:52:14.476: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:14.476: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b040aec  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:14.476: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x5b040aec 11-30 17:52:14.476: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b040aec  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:14.511: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x5ad52000 --- 0x5b382613 11-30 17:52:14.511: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:14.511: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b382613  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:14.511: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x5b382613 11-30 17:52:14.511: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b382613  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:14.511: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x5ad52000 --- 0x5b382631 11-30 17:52:14.511: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:14.511: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b382631  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:14.511: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x5b382631 11-30 17:52:14.511: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b382631  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:14.511: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x5ad52000 --- 0x5b382a81 11-30 17:52:14.511: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:14.511: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b382a81  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:14.511: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x5b382a81 11-30 17:52:14.511: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5b382a81  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:14.901: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x5c10c000 --- 0x5c3184ec 11-30 17:52:14.901: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:14.901: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5c3184ec  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:14.901: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x5c3184ec 11-30 17:52:14.901: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x5c3184ec  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:16.821: I/khut::ScanMemS(23442): Found value @ 0x60bc6000 --- 0x60c44f06 11-30 17:52:16.821: I/khut::aob_write(23442): aoblen::4  -- outputlen::4 11-30 17:52:16.821: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x60c44f06  -- 0xdeadbeef  11-30 17:52:16.821: W/khut::aob_write(23442): attempting to write::0xabadbabe TO::0x60c44f06 11-30 17:52:16.821: W/khut::aob_write(23442): value at::0x60c44f06  -- 0xabadbabe  11-30 17:52:17.001: W/khut(23442): returning value: 0x1000100 11-30 17:52:17.001: I/khut(23442): Awaiting connection... 



so close to alpha testing phase. #HYPE

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Dec 10, 2015 11:12 am

i would definitely pay $ for this if it came out for the android. Keep working devs!

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Dec 21, 2015 11:24 am

most of the hacks for unity games that have a mobile version/port should be working already

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Jan 14, 2016 7:02 pm

What Android version is this thing for?
My 2.3.7 says it can't parse the package...

I have gone to find myself. If I return before I get back, please hold me here until I arrive.

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Jan 14, 2016 8:16 pm

4 and up although its only tested on 4,3 and 4,4

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: KHUT for Android?

Posted Jan 18, 2016 6:27 am



Ive added a new hack status overlay that will show over the top of games and whatever.

it's color will reflect the state of the previous hack. green for success, aqua-ish for pending, black for failed, white for idle state

the progress bar will indicate how many hacks have been applied/remain

Would a 2 progress bar system be better? 1 pb for individual hack status and 1pb for overall status?

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"