Skip to content
[Request]

Realm Grinder

Requesting hacks

This discussion is linked to Realm Grinder. View game

176 posts

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Dec 26, 2015 1:58 pm
Zenwaichi Posted on: 12/26/2015 6:17am
randomly2100 Posted on: 12/25/2015 7:33pm

Just as a heads up, don't expect anymore hacks from me for this game. The 2 I added are op enough and should last very long. The chances of mana instant regen breaking are ≤ 10%. If by some miracle it breaks, I can update it.


it will break.


lol yeah, I had to update faction coins don't decrease a number of times too. I know it can break, I just said that because since I added mana instant regen and monitored it, it hasn't broken yet despite being falsely flagged several times.
 

Zenwaichi Posted on: 12/26/2015 6:17am


Updated it a dozen times before you started taking care of it lol


Mana doesen't decrease or mana intant regen? By the way, does mine do the same thing as your mana doesen't decrease, I'm kind of new to adding hacks for this game


 

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Dec 28, 2015 2:42 am

So I was going arround, checking the status of my hacks and I noticed a downvote on my mana instant regen. I checked it and of course it still works. So I figured "While I'm here, let me check out this new hack(Feliz Navidad: CrossMas Shmup)" and I did. After that, my plain old boring screen went from this:


To This:




Absolutely Amazing!!! Great work Zen yes



 

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Dec 28, 2015 6:17 am

Until you abdicate with it my game now give NaNe0 for almost everything be warned possible time for me to hard reset T_T 
 

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Dec 28, 2015 12:44 pm
Deathsrevenge Posted on: 12/28/2015 1:17am

Until you abdicate with it my game now give NaNe0 for almost everything be warned possible time for me to hard reset T_T 
 


you wanted too much and went over the number limit also you need to reincarnate.

ps thanks 

I mostly made sure mana wasn;t being decreased instead of having instant regen. Your version counts torward some cheevos so it's better

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Dec 31, 2015 4:13 pm

is there any way to change the time? for example, for an upgrade, i need to play 5 days as Titan, Druid and Faceless, and i don't want this much time.

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Jan 3, 2016 6:58 am

none that i have found other then speed hacking it. any one know how to find reincarnations so i can drop it to something i can reincarnate with 

 

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Jan 4, 2016 8:32 am

Nope found no hacks for it so far, thou I don't see much point in doing so, its a basic clicker designed to waste time.

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Jan 6, 2016 8:23 pm

Once I was able to edit time played as a faction - it was double value and you needed to seek number of seconds played. For 1d2h34m12s it is 95652 - and you seek this number to correct it for value you need. I was able to correct this for titans and druids for this research but not for faceless. I played 5d with them.
And here is my problem - I didn't make this reasonable number and for titans I got over 129 days played, which makes my A330 NaN value and I cannot play R28+ titan build. Unfortunately I cannot find this value again. So if someone finds out how to correct this - give me info because I need to fix this.

Edit: Well, just fixed this. It seems that this depends which faction you play - I was playing with goblins and found it and fixed. While elves it was impossible. Try different factions. Speedhack set to 0.0

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Jan 8, 2016 4:53 am

So I will preface this by saying that I am very new to using things like Cheat Engine, and I'm not looking to cheat my way to the end of this game. I'm looking more to just bypass some of the large time sinks like the perfectly good trophy. After reading some various posts on here and other sites I took to the numbers and tried my hand at some editing. I've been able to find my current time played value and change that, but it seems to only add to Time Spent Being Neutral regardless of what faction I'm sided with. For anyone that would like to know that value it's Double*1. I'm curious if anyone has been able to find out to how edit specifically time spent being good/evil.

Edited for clarification and grammatical corrections.

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Feb 2, 2016 9:03 am

So, i apparently broke the total number of clicks somehow, which now stands at 2E300, which causes all kind of unwanted behavior.
I tried to find it the usual way (Double*1) but Cheat Engine doesn't really like searching numbers that high. (it shows me every value it can).
Any idea on how i can find it and put it back to reasonable values?

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Feb 2, 2016 2:58 pm
black_imperator Posted on: 02/02/2016 4:03am

So, i apparently broke the total number of clicks somehow, which now stands at 2E300, which causes all kind of unwanted behavior.
I tried to find it the usual way (Double*1) but Cheat Engine doesn't really like searching numbers that high. (it shows me every value it can).
Any idea on how i can find it and put it back to reasonable values?



just reincarnate and you should be fine.

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Feb 2, 2016 10:54 pm

Can't seem to get any of these working any more.  I know some of them worked in the past but I guess there was an update since I last played.

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Feb 3, 2016 12:31 am
randomly2100 Posted on: 02/02/2016 9:58am
black_imperator Posted on: 02/02/2016 4:03am

So, i apparently broke the total number of clicks somehow, which now stands at 2E300, which causes all kind of unwanted behavior.
I tried to find it the usual way (Double*1) but Cheat Engine doesn't really like searching numbers that high. (it shows me every value it can).
Any idea on how i can find it and put it back to reasonable values?



just reincarnate and you should be fine.


Sadly, i'm at max technically reachable reincarnation, which was why i was looking for an alternative way to do it.
I've managed to track what addresses writes to the "Current number of clicks" hoping to find something similar nearby ( perhaps naively). What i managed to find nearby were addresses accessing the Current number of Gold gain, allowing me to manipulate it directly through the registers. (which isn't that useful, i know). I'm going in mostly blind, so if you have any suggestions, that would be appreciated.

 

RE: Realm Grinder

Posted Feb 3, 2016 6:40 pm
black_imperator Posted on: 02/02/2016 7:31pm
randomly2100 Posted on: 02/02/2016 9:58am
black_imperator Posted on: 02/02/2016 4:03am

So, i apparently broke the total number of clicks somehow, which now stands at 2E300, which causes all kind of unwanted behavior.
I tried to find it the usual way (Double*1) but Cheat Engine doesn't really like searching numbers that high. (it shows me every value it can).
Any idea on how i can find it and put it back to reasonable values?



just reincarnate and you should be fine.


Sadly, i'm at max technically reachable reincarnation, which was why i was looking for an alternative way to do it.
I've managed to track what addresses writes to the "Current number of clicks" hoping to find something similar nearby ( perhaps naively). What i managed to find nearby were addresses accessing the Current number of Gold gain, allowing me to manipulate it directly through the registers. (which isn't that useful, i know). I'm going in mostly blind, so if you have any suggestions, that would be appreciated.

 



I can probally make something that will move 0 into your number of clicks