Avengers bot with new feature?
daily mission reward feature??
Avengers bot with new feature? Posted on: 07/20/2015 9:49pm
Quote Post

Hi,
i once subscribed to the avengers bot for a few months -- http://avengersalliancebot.blogspot.de/
so everytime theres a new version out i get an email.the last email said something strange:

Small update just to fix a couple of bugs

- Refresh issues
   - Finding the boss in Daily Missions that have been played on a previous
   day
   - Better attempt to determine today's Daily Mission reward

can someone explain me what 'Better attempt to determine today's Daily Mission reward' means???does it mean its able to manipulate the daily mission reward?

RE: Avengers bot with new feature? Posted on: 07/21/2015 2:04am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

You do realize that has nothing to do with KongHack, right?  It doesn't say "konghack.com" in that url, soooo....

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Avengers bot with new feature? Posted on: 07/21/2015 2:18am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 07/20/2015 10:04pm

You do realize that has nothing to do with KongHack, right?  It doesn't say "konghack.com" in that url, soooo....

it doesnt have to, as long as its related to the game. forums ftw!

RE: Avengers bot with new feature? Posted on: 07/21/2015 9:26pm
Quote Post
Isolated
sicherheit Posted on: 07/20/2015 5:49pm

Hi,
i once subscribed to the avengers bot for a few months -- http://avengersalliancebot.blogspot.de/
so everytime theres a new version out i get an email.the last email said something strange:

Small update just to fix a couple of bugs

- Refresh issues
   - Finding the boss in Daily Missions that have been played on a previous
   day
   - Better attempt to determine today's Daily Mission reward

can someone explain me what 'Better attempt to determine today's Daily Mission reward' means???does it mean its able to manipulate the daily mission reward?

To be honest, i won't recommend you to download any bots from such forum because 99 percent of them all seem to be infected with backdoor which might steal your datas and etc. 

Alternatively, if you are so eager to try that sorta stuff, use a program called " sandboxie" or use a virtual machine but sometimes they dont work since those files get undetectable and can trick sandboxie and even your latest antiviruses.

If there is any new exploit or workaround, you will obviously find about it here as most of MAA fans discuss things related to that sorta thing. 

Stay active and good luck.

"If the world hasn't ended already, I'll pitch in to keep it spinning a little longer."

RE: Avengers bot with new feature? Posted on: 07/22/2015 11:47pm
Quote Post

has anyone tested this? or as mentioned to keep away

RE: Avengers bot with new feature? Posted on: 07/23/2015 2:01am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

testing a non KH program is up to you.....

RE: Avengers bot with new feature? Posted on: 07/23/2015 10:33pm
Quote Post

guys,what are u talking about?

my question was,what the new feature means?im not sure what it means cause im not native english,but german.(can someone translate this for me please? "Better attempt to determine today's Daily Mission reward")?

ur doubts about the bot in general are a joke.i thought everyone knows this bot already.its legit,its been there for years,ive been using it for months,then i had enough cp and i let the subscribtion ran out.i wouldnt say i know the author of the bot personally but we had quite some email kontact.he is very supportive and doin a good job.

edit:the author of the bot gave me an answer and explained what the bug fix meant.it was just about some pic showing the iso type that can be won in the daily.http://prntscr.com/7wly3a
so,the bot isnt able to manipulate the DM rewrds but its still a good programm.

RE: Avengers bot with new feature? Posted on: 07/24/2015 11:48pm
Quote Post

there is NO hacks or exploits within the bot you are speaking of.. I used it for QUITE some time also.. but stopped using it when the refreshes began to drive me nuts an it failed to restart the game most of those times.. rather ticked me off actually.. but I have not used it with the new updates to know if this is still the case or not.. since they did say they worked on the refresh issues could mean they fixed it.. plus the having to go into my bot settings folder to delete the daily mission data so often had upset me, but sounds like they said they have now also fixed that.. so who knows might test it out again one day.. I do still pay donation fees cause they have done great work on the bot an it did and has helped me out though.. but I now use a custom made version here is why I have not tested it again recently.. best of luck an hope the issues I mentioned are all cleared up so you and others can better enjoy it as well..

oh an the custom made deal I slapped together with help from other on a few glitch areas I ran into.. hehe.. not sure if they want their name dropped is why I wont drop it.. but I do like the speed it allows me an now almost all my heroes are level 14 so I don't need the training feature on the other now either.. I am now just farming for extra CP's an exp/gold..

RE: Avengers bot with new feature? Posted on: 07/27/2015 1:13am
Quote Post

good to hear,real slow one.thx for your feedback.are those glitches really interesting ones?