[Information] hack status thread
Post here if hacks broken or fixed.
RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/10/2015 9:03pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
danklordkush Posted on: 12/09/2015 10:33pm

It seems that the high level loot/strongbox and the 10x buyable strongbox have broken with what im assuming is a new patch for this christmas themed event, that or they are inexplicably failing to hack, anyone else having this issue?

don't worry,

will fix it 

~zombies eat brains, so don't worry most of u will be fine~

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/10/2015 10:17pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

This happens all the time, called "hotfixes"

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/12/2015 12:42am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
ANooB Posted on: 12/11/2015 1:39am

lel

Purpose?

Federation top zombie killer in a not-so-legit way. Inventor of the holy hand antidode that instantly kills zombies and any spawns. IGN: ZombieKillSpree2, although that won't be the player you see, but its the kong profile I operate from.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/12/2015 3:10am
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 12/11/2015 7:42pm
ANooB Posted on: 12/11/2015 1:39am

lel

Purpose?

The shit post is real.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/12/2015 3:20am
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 12/10/2015 4:03pm

It seems that the high level loot/strongbox and the 10x buyable strongbox have broken with what im assuming is a new patch for this christmas themed event, that or they are inexplicably failing to hack, anyone else having this issue?

don't worry,

will fix it 

hopefully, buying and selling nanonium stronboxes with the 10x buyable hack activated while using a macro to do all the clicking is the fastest way i have found to get Alloy for crafting, getting Elite augmentation cores is pretty much the only thing left to do for me in the game at this point

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/12/2015 3:43am
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

The core hack was patched.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/12/2015 4:41pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
assassassass Posted on: 12/11/2015 10:20pm
styruslolz Posted on: 12/10/2015 4:03pm

don't worry,

will fix it 

hopefully, buying and selling nanonium stronboxes with the 10x buyable hack activated while using a macro to do all the clicking is the fastest way i have found to get Alloy for crafting, getting Elite augmentation cores is pretty much the only thing left to do for me in the game at this point

there is a cap on alloy, so that is also the fastest way you have found to get yourself banned.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/12/2015 5:14pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 12/11/2015 10:43pm

hmm? It's working fine for me 

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/12/2015 9:30pm
Quote Post

styruslolz Posted on: 12/12/2015 11:41am

there is a cap on alloy, so that is also the fastest way you have found to get yourself banned.

it is faster compared to normal means (nightmare farming), doing the above method i get almost the 300k alloy you need to craft one EaC every hour, it still slow, just not ridiculously so

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/12/2015 10:27pm
Quote Post
kill first,die last
assassassass Posted on: 12/12/2015 4:30pm

styruslolz Posted on: 12/12/2015 11:41am

it is faster compared to normal means (nightmare farming), doing the above method i get almost the 300k alloy you need to craft one EaC every hour, it still slow, just not ridiculously so

Did you actually obtain 300k alloy from doing this? lol, the NK system must've fucked up, normally you would've gotten auto-banned already

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/12/2015 10:59pm
Quote Post
styruslolz Posted on: 12/12/2015 5:27pm

Did you actually obtain 300k alloy from doing this? lol, the NK system must've fucked up, normally you would've gotten auto-banned already

plenty more, i think i got enough to make 4 EaC (1.2 mill alloy) before i got bored of waiting, you literally can just go afk while the macro does all the work for you, assuming it doesn't fuck up and opens a chest by accident, you can leave it running overnight, in another PC, or while you are doing something else and get all the alloy without doing nothing

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/13/2015 2:46am
Quote Post

btw, the "random black" hack can be applied but it doesnt work. iirc, it's supposed to make the titans you buy in the store actual black boxes, which seems outdated because of the other black edition hack, but you can get alloy a lot faster if the "random black" hack were to work.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/13/2015 7:25am
Quote Post
someperson6 Posted on: 12/12/2015 9:46pm

btw, the "random black" hack can be applied but it doesnt work. iirc, it's supposed to make the titans you buy in the store actual black boxes, which seems outdated because of the other black edition hack, but you can get alloy a lot faster if the "random black" hack were to work.

i tought that hack just gave you black gear from the normal boxes like the black edition hack that's why i never bother to use it (it doesn't have a description on the trainer either i believe), welp damn, i wish i had known that beforehand, hopefully it gets fixed

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/13/2015 1:44pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe

The random black drops black gear from normal boxes.

RE: hack status thread Posted on: 12/13/2015 1:46pm
Quote Post
Hacking Universe
styruslolz Posted on: 12/12/2015 12:14pm
hackergonnahackLOL Posted on: 12/11/2015 10:43pm

hmm? It's working fine for me 

I have one that works, but the one that was posted was fixed.