[Information] Cheatool
A simple C# lib for these guys who love making Hack-Tools
Cheatool Posted on: 08/12/2016 2:03am
Quote Post
Cheatool 1.1

Cheatool is a simple C# library with almost everything you need to develop a "HackTool" for your favorite games, making your work easier with his simple functions. To use Cheatool you should download the dll file and import into your C# project (Could be Console App or Forms App)

Source | Download | Usage

RE: Cheatool Library [1.0.0.15] (C#) Posted on: 08/13/2016 9:25am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

Nice work, keep it up man! yes

RE: Cheatool Library [1.0.0.15] (C#) Posted on: 08/13/2016 9:33pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

@Zenwaichi hes posting source code snippets in the threads and you can always just open the dll in reflector like we do with unity games. although it would be pretty cool if he posted it to github/sourceforge so everyone can make improvements or add functions

RE: Cheatool Library [1.0.0.15] (C#) Posted on: 08/14/2016 12:26am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Don't worry about it.  The more zen bitches, the more I'll keep deleting the posts.  There's no point in being a dick about releasing source code when we have our own apps, this site included, that are closed source. :P

Be happy there's something at all. :D

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Cheatool Library [1.0.0.107] (C#) Posted on: 08/14/2016 11:43pm
Quote Post
Insert Custom Title Here

Would it be possible to have the AOB scans take an overload to write all results from the first overload with the second?

RE: Cheatool Library [1.0.0.107] (C#) Posted on: 08/14/2016 11:50pm
Quote Post
Oh, hey...

I'm liking this. Keep up the good work! :D

RE: Cheatool Library [1.0.124] (C#) Posted on: 08/16/2016 7:22pm
Quote Post

why not use github.com?

RE: Cheatool Library [1.0.124] (C#) Posted on: 08/17/2016 2:55am
Quote Post

do not get me wrong, it was just a question without bad attitude

RE: Cheatool Library [1.0.124] (C#) Posted on: 08/17/2016 6:22am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

Others could have developed it in parallel to you. You could have learned from it too. I just feel like this project on its own is useless because you just wrapped two projects that are open source and public and called it your own. Kudos for using Linq to do the heaviest process and making the compiler wrap up the asynch functionality. I don't really want to put you down completely but I feel like a distorted view is being cast on some people here. 

Tim the backend is a product/service you plan to sell so I can understand about it being closed source, other big projects like the khut can be understood too, but a motherfucking library? You really need to have 0 dignity to say such bullshit with a straight face as "

When you post your code on GIT, someone will contribute/learn from that project, you must be aware that someone could be learning from the bad way. So if you dont are happy/sure/success with your code... Then why do you want to post it?

I'm posting and updating the project from here because here's people who've experience to critizice what i do or make useful suggestions. They help me to make my project better before post it on git. (THIS IS NOT A PRIVATE PROJECT) yes, this isn't a private project, what is it's an unfinished project... this wont be posted before be done." or "I'll make my cheatool repo when i feel happy enough with my code". Even if you are slightly honest you need to be dumb as fuck to think git is the place where you put code when you want to forget about it and think it is good enough.

censor me again like a faggot who does karma wars against people with different views

RE: Cheatool Library [1.0.124] (C#) Posted on: 08/17/2016 10:09am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Zen,

If someone makes something and contributes it to the community, source code or not, that's a plus to KH.  You acting like a complete dickhead repeatedly demanding source code is bullshit.  If you came to me and demanded I do pretty much anything and I say no, are you going to keep it going?  Why would this be any different?

When I was an early on programmer, I was quite against people reviewing my code until I had time to re-write and clean.  It's a learning process.  Having been doing this shit for over a decade, I don't care who reviews my code anymore.  We just had an hour long code review session yesterday, going over several new feature branches I wrote. Nothing bad came of it.

My personal experiences aside, if someone comes into the community and contributes something, be happy that a contribution was made.  Continually treating a new member who's actively making an effort to better himself like shit doesn't fly Zen.  He even said that he would release his code on git after he's happy with it.  Maybe that's adding comments so others looking at it can better understand what's going on.  Maybe it's adjusting spacing and format.  Maybe it's breaking long procedures out into functions.  Who knows, but it's certainly not your call to dictate what others do with their own projects.

That said, I'm throwin a L2 ban Zen's way until he can cool down.  I've never had respect for Zen.  His general attitude and excessive vulgarity have never been worth my time.  Should I have to deal with his bullshit again, it'll be permanent.  If I so much catch a whiff of him calling someone a faggot again, banhammer.

~TiM

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Cheatool [C#] Posted on: 08/19/2016 7:34am
Quote Post

Aight i've deleted all the posts about updates or source related shit