(REQUEST) The Grinns Tale
update aob

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

(REQUEST) The Grinns Tale

update aob
Last Updated: 10/23/2013 16:36

The Grinns Tale

Last Updated: 03/13/2013 01:15

The Grinns Tale

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2012 09:59

The Eight Team

Get your village population up to 8

Ghost of a Chance

Defeat the Grand Ghost on floor 25 of the tower

Game Dscription
Let the Grinns take you on the adventure of a lifetime. Recruit a party of wacky cohorts, establish a base of operations so you can craft gear and produce batt...
RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 04/21/2013 1:46pm
Quote Post
aob updated 130421, please check. thanks.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 04/27/2013 7:09pm
Quote Post
Attack all and fast reaction aob's doesn't work anymore
RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 04/29/2013 9:23am
Quote Post
As of April 29th haenawolf's post Misc update 130428 is working and is the only hack that does work. It is a little more complex than I'm used to so here is a guide for the rest of us.

Load the game and lock on cheat engine as normal. (Select process, choose the correct flashplayerplugin)

Click Memory View (middle of window, far left hand side)

Choose tools->Auto assemble

Copy the text from // to // into the pop-up box. For example, if I wanted hero attacks all I would copy this into the box:
//=== hero alttack all (tested up to 4 enemy)
Aobscan(_atkAll1,01 80 ?? 2a 63 04 20 13 ?? 00 00 62 04 66)
_atkAll1 + 08:
db 00

Aobscan(_atkAll2,00 00 62 04 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 73 63 08)
_atkAll2 + 02:
db 24 00 02 02 02 02 02 02 02

Aobscan(_atkAll3,d1 62 08 46 ?? ?? 04 80 ?? 63 0a 10)
_atkAll3:
db 2a d1 2b
//===

Hit Execute

Wait a bit (15-30 seconds maybe more) and a box will ask if you want to inject code. Say yes.

Ya! You're done!

The fast reaction/fast grinns hack does take a few tries to get right. Basically you have to hit the Execute button the moment the loader goes from "just blank" to the "handing out scripts" pages. Hit too early and you'll get a error from CE, Hit too late and you won't get the injection pop up until the screen where you have to dismiss the new announcements. You have to clear the injection pop up Before you see a grinn/your town or it won't work. You will know when it works. Grinns move like they are on crack and your guys never need to fill up in combat.

I am sure there is a more eloquent way to do this. If someone is willing to type out instruction I would be grateful. Until then, this way works and thank you haenawolf for providing these hacks.
RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 04/29/2013 11:54am
Quote Post
Does haenawolf's autoassemble code cause the disconnect error like everything else if you use it in the infinite dungeon? Or has it managed to skirt around whatever causes it?
RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 04/29/2013 4:11pm
Quote Post
SaucyJack Posted on: 04/29/2013 05:54
Does haenawolf's autoassemble code cause the disconnect error like everything else if you use it in the infinite dungeon? Or has it managed to skirt around whatever causes it?

In the case of resource farming at lower level dungeon(zero dmg + attack all + haste), it could sustain over hours(> 4) run without dc. In the case of tower progress (w/o zero dmg) , I reached tower ~lv45, but then dc occured more frequently. In the case of Grinnfinite Dungeon, I once reached >20 floor before dc in earily version, but dc randomly with cheat in recent version. My guess is that there is an estimate of the player team rating (lv, equipment etc), if the server think the team should not fight at that level/floor, it dc.
oiausdf7 Posted on: 04/29/2013 03:23
.... so here is a guide for the rest of us.

Thanks oiausdf7.
Yet, it is more convinent to save the scripts as an CT file.
Try paste the script to the window as oiausdf7 said, then instead of 'EXCECUTE', click file> assign to current cheat table, then the script will appear in cheat table as an entry. You can close the script window and go back to cheat engine, click file->save to save as a CT file. You can load this CT file later to retrieve the script. You 'exceute' the script entries by "toggle"-ing (or just left click) the entries from right-click menu.
Once you have an CT file, you can load the CT file and merge (click yes when asked) to current cheat table. Then you can have a multiple entries cheat table, save it to another CT file when you change/c&p the entries content to appropiate script.
It cannot change title/description for script entries under current cheatengine version, but color. For example, mark those script that need activate very early as red, etc. You can also re-range the order of cheat entries by drag and drop.
Hope this help and understandable.

RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 06/05/2013 10:13am
Quote Post

-Necro thread here-
   So I got to thinking. I use the atk all aob, disable enemy AI, and fast villagers for a pretty long time. No ban, no suspension. I've intentionally kept myself low level and don't do anything stupid like go into the GD lvl 30+. Being around my area though, I'm constantly starved for wood and have a surplus of metal. So I decided to try out the 0 dmg aob + hunger does nothing Aob in Highland Falls 1, where pokey sweepers are for 2x wood on-hit along with ScavengerII for 3x resource drop. I noticed about 1k wood a minute using 3 adventurers with near 20 speed. Now to not look suspicious if they track hunger, then I still fed my grinns, which only costs less than 1k wood + a little metal, while returning over 5k wood. I was wondering if anyone has ever done something like this. I just sampled it out grinding about 20k wood. I'll check over the next 3 days for a ban or suspension. If i don't get any replies here, I'm thinking about setting up a test account, for I would need to run this simple setup for over 8 hours to max out wood, and if they don't catch the 8 hours of starving grinns + 484k wood, odds are I'll be in the clear to do this lazy method. If anyone has done any experience with this I'd be grateful as it would save me a lot of time making an alt kong and getting it all set up.

RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 06/05/2013 8:41pm
Quote Post

When using the fast villagers/hero haste script, my villagers are running really fast, but it seems to have no effect on my hero speed :c Is there something I'm missing? I'm running it right when it starts to load, before it pops up; I've tried it both as an auto-assemble script to execute (and clicking yes before it finishes loading), and by making it a script to toggle from the table. It's obviously doing something, since the villagers speed up, but in battle, it has no effect.

Also, starving has no effect didn't seem to work. When am I supposed to change that AOB? Or is it broken with update?

Attack all I can confirm works with up to 6 enemies (Tower floor 16 is the best for farming wood, it has 6 Pokey/Heavy sweepers, which give 2 wood per hit x3 for scavenger 2, so 36 wood each attack), as does 0 damage. 

RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 06/06/2013 2:18am
Quote Post
zeratim Posted on: 06/05/2013 6:13am

...I was wondering if anyone has ever done something like this. I just sampled it out grinding about 20k wood. I'll check over the next 3 days for a ban or suspension. If i don't get any replies here, I'm thinking about setting up a test account, for I would need to run this simple setup for over 8 hours to max out wood, and if they don't catch the 8 hours of starving grinns + 484k wood, odds are I'll be in the clear to do this lazy method. If anyone has done any experience with this I'd be grateful as it would save me a lot of time making an alt kong and getting it all set up.

I've not played this game for a while. About a month before my last update of the aob, I've done heavy resource farming with those aobs. I couldn't remember the exact farming rate (may be 12attack/min in my a bit slow machine->~200k /8hrs) , but fast enough to max out 10lv 6x wood/metal factory and storage etc. 4lv 2x each job house etc.. within a week.

Since each attack->resource drop is server side, it will build up a heavy queue of server request if connection and machine cpu power cannot catch up. I think I've not tried farm as long as 8-hrs, 5 hrs is ok at that time. But, I would suggest using some auto-clicking tool to pause the attacking 5 min for every 30min farming, if you want to do afk farming.

cynosure Posted on: 06/05/2013 4:41pm

When using the fast villagers/hero haste script, my villagers are running really fast, but it seems to have no effect on my hero speed :c Is there something I'm missing? I'm running it right when it starts to load, before it pops up; I've tried it both as an auto-assemble script to execute (and clicking yes before it finishes loading), and by making it a script to toggle from the table. It's obviously doing something, since the villagers speed up, but in battle, it has no effect.

Also, starving has no effect didn't seem to work. When am I supposed to change that AOB? Or is it broken with update?

Attack all I can confirm works with up to 6 enemies (Tower floor 16 is the best for farming wood, it has 6 Pokey/Heavy sweepers, which give 2 wood per hit x3 for scavenger 2, so 36 wood each attack), as does 0 damage. 

If you are using the CT entries that activate hero haste and villager running at the same time, then villager running working means hero haste working too, but hero haste need to activate in a shorter time gap after loading.

RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 06/06/2013 1:03pm
Quote Post

Thanks, I swapped the order I activated hero haste and villager run so hero haste activated sooner, and it worked

with floor 16 with 3 adventurers with scavenge 2 and spiked armor 2, I'm getting about 6000 wood a minute (each hits about once a second, for 36 wood, plus all 6 of the pokeys hit themselves - not sure if it gives extra wood but it was worth trying)

definitely the best way to farm wood, at ~360000 an hour; I still need to figure out the best place for metal and hybrid farming.
where have you guys been using for those?

edit:

with a bit of math, I've worked out the best places for farming with the haste/attack all/zero damage AoBs; I only looked at r1w1 on each floor because of 0 damage

for just wood:
floor 16 room 1 gives 12 wood per hit; several other places also give 12 wood (6 pokey/heavy with 2 wood each), but floor 16 I believe is the earliest one that gets unlocked

for hybrid farming, depending on what you need:
floor 18 room 1 will give 5 wood and 5 metal per hit
highland falls 3 room 1 will give 6 metal and 2 wood

for just metal:
floor 25 room 1 gives 8 metal per hit; two mobs shock, which does nothing with the haste as it is instantly cleared, and two mobs poison - you NEED to have at least regen 1 or you will slowly run out of health from poison damage. But if you have regen, its the best place to get metal

RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 06/07/2013 7:13pm
Quote Post

Well, I guess you're willing to be a guinea pig for me. Using that hero haste for such a long time, you'll be sending packets left and right. So if you don't get suspended or banned, I think it'll be safe to say that logs aren't being checked. Either that or its not a big enough problem for them to check yet =P. So if you get suspended or banned, please do pass along the info.

RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 06/12/2013 8:55pm
Quote Post

I never run it for more than a couple hours of a time, but I haven't had an issue yet. I've maxed out everything possible at floor 46 (I haven't moved on to the final tier of guilds yet; still making t5 equips).
Before doing this I was using autohotkey to farm about 60k resources an hour, semi-legitimately,which still would send quite a few packets.

I had been playing the game for a significant amount of time before I started, having legitimately grinded out a fuzzlehorn habitat and such after a couple months, so I don't know if that makes it look any more valid. And all my heroes were fairly well equipped/high level to start with.

I fill up my resources (2-3 hour stretch) and then don't do it again until they're getting really low. Just don't use it in grinnfinite and I don't think you'll have an issue.

RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 07/18/2013 1:47pm
Quote Post

lht001300000
AI target themself (not sure if there is exception)
12 ?? 00 00 29 d1 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 2c ?? ?? ab 12 ?? 00 00
12 00 00 00 29 d1 66 ?? ?? 66 ?? ?? 2c ?? ?? ab 12 00 00 00

should be useful for level up at high level zone

HOW TO PUT THIS??

RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 07/18/2013 3:02pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
eduboa Posted on: 07/18/2013 9:47am

HOW TO PUT THIS??

go read one of the plenty of tutorials on this site. or do the cheat engine tutorial and apply common sense.
either way, forewarning. if all you do is ask for hacks without trying to learn anything, youll just get banned.

RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 08/17/2013 6:29pm
Quote Post
Is there any AoB to make Archer auto-attack like Berserker?
RE: (REQUEST) The Grinns Tale Posted on: 10/23/2013 4:36pm
Quote Post
Anyone still playing this game? I'm farming the grinfinite dungeon but it's a bit slow as I can't use the grinns don't get tired AOB without getting disconnected. So I just disable enemy AI and fast reaction then just have to keep my grinns fed.