Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot
-migrated-
Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/11/2010 7:52am
Quote Post
The last SS discussion thread got closed so I had to make a new one.
Sure - it's an old game but there is still some interest in it and my script work continues on it.
(I might work on a SS2 bot next - but no promises.)

The latest version of the SS1 script is at http://madscripter.wordpress.com
It's an AutoIT script but I've added an AutoIT GUI in this version so you shouldn't have to hack the script to get it to work.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/14/2010 3:00am
Quote Post
Problem: Im trying to level up some alts at Tsula's. Whenever i go there, it has trouble entering the dungeon for some reason. Its VERY close to hitting it, but not quite on. And whenever i get into a battle, it NEVER finds the battle menu. It always stays way above the menu and never actually finds the menu. When i manually force it to the battle menu, it will click the attack button and then it will attack. But for a script... i dont think that i should have to do that.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/14/2010 5:15am
Quote Post
Ok, I changed the way it finds the coordinates of the Flash window.
It was some pretty dumb, sloppy programming but hey, it was working on my machine!
Hopefully this one will work better for you.

http://madscripter.wordpress.com
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/15/2010 2:48am
Quote Post
That fixed the "enter dungeon" bug. However, it still never finds the battle menu :/
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/16/2010 11:29pm
Quote Post
Ok, I changed the code that looks for the Attack button.  It was looking for one exact pixel color before and now it looks for a range.  Maybe for some reason, the colors are slightly different on your system/OS/browser.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/17/2010 12:06am
Quote Post
possibly. im gonna try it out now and let you know how it goes.

Edit:
Random (and possibly very important) bit of documentation. Parts of the bot will NOT work unless you have your quality set to high in your Flash window. I know Sacred Seasons can lag systems quite hard and setting the quality lower can help with that, but for now, the bot is looking for certain pixels that move/disappear if you change the quality setting. Thats something I can address in the future if I get any requests for it.

Found that out the hard way. And btw it would be a WONDERFUL fix if you could get it to work on low quality.

Also, if this version doesnt work, ill record my screen and show you what exactly is happening when i run the script. (broken image removed)

Edit2: It now works perfectly. No bugs to report (broken image removed)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/17/2010 12:26am
Quote Post
If it doesn't work - a recording may help.  What would be really useful is a screenshot from battle with the menu on the screen.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/17/2010 2:06am
Quote Post
It works (broken image removed) spot on: perfect
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/17/2010 2:04pm
Quote Post
Why when i try to download does it save a text file? (broken image removed)

Edit: nvm figured it out but how do i find out the co-ordinates?

Edit: took a while but got the co-ords how come mine just goes into the dungeon and stands still?
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/19/2010 12:04am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Frogxzor"
Edit: took a while but got the co-ords how come mine just goes into the dungeon and stands still?

Took a while? Dude, make sure you are using the newest one. It finds the coordinates for you.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/19/2010 3:25pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
Quote from: "Frogxzor"

Took a while? Dude, make sure you are using the newest one. It finds the coordinates for you.

Didn't for me and I used firefox like it said to :/ I could double check i downloaded the right one i guess xD
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/20/2010 5:26pm
Quote Post
So SacredScript, your script is awesome. My alts have all jumped in levels significantly since the start of the script use. Now, again, i just have three more suggestions... actually, one is a suggestion, the others are a request.

If you could insert both UW A3 which looks like this:
(broken image removed)

And if you could insert UW B4 which looks like this:
(broken image removed)

And last but not least UW A4:
(broken image removed)

B4 isnt the most important, but it would be a nice addition. A3 is a little more important as it takes up a lot of the grind between Choppers and Elementals. However, A4 is very important because thats the last place to go for grinding. Once you get to your 30k hit, for solo dungeon grind, thats the place you will be for the rest of the game.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/20/2010 8:53pm
Quote Post
Ok, I added those 3 dungeons for you, Aerelyte.  My character isn't quite strong enough for A3 (hits at 13k) and gets creamed in B4 and A4 so I haven't been able to test them.  Let me know if they don't work.

Frogxzor - I'm curious what version browser you are using and what numbers appear in the coordinate boxes.  As a troubleshooting wild guess - I know Firefox updated the way they load Flash apps a number of months back.  If your Firefox version is very old, that might be the problem.

FYI - How strong is the interest out there for a SS2 bot?  I've been playing with some Turtle Island grinds but it's still rather buggy.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/20/2010 9:02pm
Quote Post
Oh - I forgot to add this.
Aerelyte - since you're obviously higher level than me, I'm curious if you have tried the arena grinds.  I would think that getting pretty far in DFA or BRA would get you higher XP/Min than some of the Underworld grinds but I could be wrong.

(And what the hell - did they just have a 3x EXP event that lasted less than 24 hours?  I didn't know about it until it was over.  Man, the stupid shit those devs do just fuels my fire.)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/21/2010 12:05am
Quote Post
I didnt know about it either. :/

Oh and my level? My main is a 300+ Shaman which im not currently leveling right now. Im working on another class right now that, when i started the script, was a level 65 and now, after two days, im at level 154 hitting 25k. (keep in mind, i have all gold equipment including the sacred staff/sword). If you need some help powerleveling or something, let me know and ill help ya out.

And sure, ill try the script later today for DFA since i think i can get thru that one.

And as far as an SS2 script goes, im sure there is some interest in it. Not for me personally, because i dont care for SS2. However, if you need someone to test different versions for you, let me know and ill do testing for you starting from the ground up since my character on there is like... level 10.,. if that.