Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot
-migrated-
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/06/2010 8:31am
Quote Post
Ok - I uploaded a new version but it's late as hell so I've barely tested it.   :roll:
I changed a lot so I probably broke more than I fixed.  See what happens and I'll fix it Saturday / Sunday.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/07/2010 12:10pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "sacredscript"
It sounds like you missed the 'Newbie Grind' feature.  Made especially for low level characters who can't do Tsulas yet - it takes them on increasingly harder dungeons.  I haven't tested it a whole lot but it works a lot better than the generic - which as you've noticed, almost never works.

I had seen that actually but that means starting at level 1, what if I have say, a level 30 character? That's what I was meaning.

Ok - I uploaded a new version but it's late as hell so I've barely tested it.   :roll:
I changed a lot so I probably broke more than I fixed.  See what happens and I'll fix it Saturday / Sunday.

Okay dokay, I'll test it tonight, I should have any problems reported in about 12-14 hours. I'm a busy man =(

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/07/2010 6:55pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
It sounds like you missed the 'Newbie Grind' feature.  Made especially for low level characters who can't do Tsulas yet - it takes them on increasingly harder dungeons.  I haven't tested it a whole lot but it works a lot better than the generic - which as you've noticed, almost never works.

I had seen that actually but that means starting at level 1, what if I have say, a level 30 character? That's what I was meaning.

It takes you through these dungeons in order - Bellroot A2, A1, B2, Summerville F1, D1, C4, Bleakwoods H3.
After each dungeon, if you've taken little or no damage, it takes you to the next one.  So a level 1 character would do A1 or B2 over and over and your level 30 character would do it once and move on to the next one.

I'm just not sure I have the right dungeons in the right order yet - the point is for the character to never die.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/08/2010 12:30am
Quote Post
Okay playing with the new script it works a LOT better, my PC lagged out on the third run through of DFA but that's my PC's fault not the script's.

Still having exactly the same problem with generic, it's clicking the top circle instead of the middle one.

Err, I'll go test out the newbie grind with a level 23 character I have and get back to you with feedback for that, will also compile a probably list of dungeons that would possibly be better to go for, if needed.

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/08/2010 7:03am
Quote Post
hey sacredscript if you want to make the best flawless bot fir scared seasons 1 use this packet bot I attempted but failed not totally but it still logs in the game but botting is somewhat glitchy. see for yourself.

I've attached it and the source code is included. (visual basic 6)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/08/2010 10:47am
Quote Post
It takes you through these dungeons in order - Bellroot A2, A1, B2, Summerville F1, D1, C4, Bleakwoods H3.
After each dungeon, if you've taken little or no damage, it takes you to the next one.  So a level 1 character would do A1 or B2 over and over and your level 30 character would do it once and move on to the next one.

I'm just not sure I have the right dungeons in the right order yet - the point is for the character to never die.

Summerville C4 - Bleakwoods H3 is too big a jump, my level 30 savage managed to crit it's way through C4 without taking damage but when it went into bleakwoods it got killed in the second fight. Possibly next after that should be WH A4, E1 then BW F1, H3, D3

BRA messes up on the first floor in room 7, it clicks the bottom left corner, just outside of the circle. Is there anyway to stop the bot crashing on the top floors as well once we're up there?

DFA - When it's beaten the last fight it clicks the top circle instead of the middle so it doesn't go back to the lobby. This has happened 4 out of 6 times I've run, apart from that, no problems.

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/10/2010 10:29pm
Quote Post
Ego vs. Efficiency.
My ego likes that I created a script that will automatically find the battles/exits in an arena.
But in reality, it doesn't work well on other peoples machines and hard-coding the coordinates would be better.
Two problems with hard coding all the locations:
1 - the devs could change them at any time (I'm not too worried about this since development is near-abandoned on SS1)
2 - it takes time to get all the coordinates (plus I can't survive through anything higher than SVA)
(I should purchase some gold to get some decent armor, but I'm unemployed, highly in debt, and these devs annoy me so I don't want to give them a penny.  Back to keeping an eye out for videos to watch.)

So, in this update (v0.926), I hard-coded the arena room exit coordinates which (I think) stay the same in every floor in every arena.  I'm playing around with a way to hard code all battle locations too but I haven't included that yet - and for now it sounds like people are having more issues with exits than battles.

Also updated the Newbie Grind a bit and Generic should be working a lot better now.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/10/2010 11:10pm
Quote Post
why not convert it to that clientless bot i posted? or its not worth remaking your whole bot into that. I'd really appreciate it, but I understand it's not as easy as it seems.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/10/2010 11:42pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Hey PK'd.  I tried out your bot and can't manage to get it to login.  It says either I am already logged in or my login failed and won't let me do anything beyond that.  Anything I should try?

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/11/2010 12:01am
Quote Post
I don't even want to try pked's. I like being able to see what's happening.

Sacred, it worked perfectly in the last one, just didn't restart, so I'm sure you could do something that would do it right.

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/11/2010 12:08am
Quote Post
Quote from: "pkedpker"
why not convert it to that clientless bot i posted? or its not worth remaking your whole bot into that. I'd really appreciate it, but I understand it's not as easy as it seems.

Why not throw away two months worth of work for code in a language I've never used that is split up into 200 different files?  I guess I'm just foolish that way.   :roll:
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/11/2010 2:22am
Quote Post
Like i said Sacred, if you need help getting coordinates for ANY arena, ill be more than willing to help. I have two classes over level 300 so ill be able t easily make it thru anything up thr BRA and i CAN get thru UWI and most of PGA.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/12/2010 10:16am
Quote Post
http://sacredseasons.wikia.com/wiki/Underworld_Map_c2

Can I request you add this dungeon? I'm currently attempting to get my second class to level 333 and that's my next grinding spot. Much love!

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/14/2010 2:43am
Quote Post
Sacred, it worked perfectly in the last one, just didn't restart, so I'm sure you could do something that would do it right.

I missed / didn't understand this comment when you posted it.  I figured out yesterday that I broke arena restarts, so I fixed it and upped a new version - v0.928
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/15/2010 9:11am
Quote Post

I missed / didn't understand this comment when you posted it.  I figured out yesterday that I broke arena restarts, so I fixed it and upped a new version - v0.928

Sorry, I should really be more concise. Thank you for the update!

Critic for the new update, in DFA, it won't even leave the first room. It defeats all the enemies there and then clicks next to the statue and stops.

http://sacredseasons.wikia.com/wiki/Underworld_Map_c2

Can I request you add this dungeon? I'm currently attempting to get my second class to level 333 and that's my next grinding spot. Much love!

Puh-leeeeeez =D