Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot
-migrated-
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/21/2010 2:02am
Quote Post
Tested the dungeons... so far so good. Ill report any errors when or if i get them (broken image removed)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/22/2010 9:33pm
Quote Post
I'll try update my version of firefox ^^ and i would love you to bits if you could get a ss2 one to work (broken image removed)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/22/2010 10:06pm
Quote Post
I'll try to work on my SS2 bot some more this weekend.  The main problem with SS2 is that their game engine is slower and more buggy than SS1.  Sometimes you have to click on something two or three times for it to register.  Plus other stupid things like an enemy death animation on the bottom blocking you from clicking on the top.

(Oh, and I got sidetracked by Anti-Idle and quickly made a bot that endlessly clicks the Button Machine.   :lol: )
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/23/2010 5:48am
Quote Post
Nice! Make sure you post it in the anti-idle thread (broken image removed) (didnt look to see if you did)

Also, i should be able to start arena grinds soon. Im now over level 200 and i hope to do arena grinds by the time im level 250... idk if i should wait longer or start sooner but... eh, ill give it a shot. Right now, i would, but my def/res are too low to make it far since i cant heal (broken image removed) (btw, it would be nice to add in heal usage in arenas)

Ideally, you could just program it so that once you hit a certain room, its programmed to heal once. Wait a room or two, and heal three more times. You know.. just prescheduled healing places. Idk if its possible... just a thought.

Also, adding AoE attacks for the Shaman class in the dungeon grinds for A4 and F4 (keeping in mind that there is a 10% miss rate). I love my shaman.. i would love it more if i can grind using its AoE lol
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/23/2010 10:02am
Quote Post
Quote from: "sacredscript"
Oh - I forgot to add this.
Aerelyte - since you're obviously higher level than me, I'm curious if you have tried the arena grinds.  I would think that getting pretty far in DFA or BRA would get you higher XP/Min than some of the Underworld grinds but I could be wrong.

(And what the hell - did they just have a 3x EXP event that lasted less than 24 hours?  I didn't know about it until it was over.  Man, the stupid shit those devs do just fuels my fire.)

This bot works for arenas? If you can confirm that it should work for DFA/BRA I shall test it out.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/23/2010 2:31pm
Quote Post
Ok i got the latest firefox, got the script to work but now i have another problem. If i leave the script running for more than about 10 minutes (on generic if it matters), my computer will freeze and i have to force a restart :/ any idea what's causing this? haven't tried it not on generic yet though.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/23/2010 8:07pm
Quote Post
Yup - the bot will go through an entire arena.
I've run through FF and SVA entirely and it should be able to go entirely through BWA and DFA.  The empty rooms at the end of BRA will definately confuse it (cause it to hang) but I'll try to fix that this week.  It should be able to go entirely through UWA as well but I can't even do the first fight there.  Hmm, I'm forgetting one.  Oh - CWA should work fine too, but again, I can't do the first battle.  (I'm 199 and climbing - got 7 levels last night.)
If you die in the arena, it will take your character back to the arena and start it over again - and if you make it through the arena, it will restart it again (well, v0.910 doesn't do that - I have a version that does but it hasn't been uploaded yet).  So whether you die in the arena or not, it can run an arena all day and night.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/23/2010 8:14pm
Quote Post
Well, generic is the buggiest/least tested piece of code in there but I've never had my computer hang from any of my scripts.  AutoIT would either bomb or hang but it shouldn't affect your system.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/24/2010 12:16pm
Quote Post
same thing happened when using flo's so its not because i was on generic.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/25/2010 2:45am
Quote Post
odd. Ive never had any issue with my comp even when my script bombs.

Now, for the Arena Grinds.

First tried BRA. When ran, it went to the SECOND battle first... fought it, then walked out of the arena into the lobby. Fail.

Then tried DFA. When ran, it went into the first battle, then the second one (the one on the left of the screen) then walked out of the arena and into the lobby. Fail.

Also, if i die, the script bombs. It gets to the title page, but after that, i get this error:

Code: [Select]
Line 1472

$CheckPixel = PixelGetColor($DFACoord[0],$DFACoord[1]+15)
$CheckPixel = PixelGetColor($DFACoord^ERROR

Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/25/2010 3:51pm
Quote Post
Well, the bot won't do each room in the same order that you might.  It will start at the top of the screen and work its way down.  (It's not a bug, it's a feature!)
The not working parts - like before with Tsulas, it's looking for specific pixels - I'll try to make it more of a range.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/25/2010 4:30pm
Quote Post
still having problems with it causing my computer to freeze. From what i found on google it's something to do with whats on the script but im not sure why it'd only affect me :/
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/25/2010 5:09pm
Quote Post
I know I'm wasting my breath here but - there is nothing in this script that could possibly cause your computer to freeze (theoretically, the AutoIT app might be the problem - but then complain to them, not me).
Basic troubleshooting:
If your computer freezes when you use my script - stop using my script.
Problem solved.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/25/2010 5:31pm
Quote Post
That might explain why it walks out. The script may recognize the portal to go back in the lobby as a battle portal since they are the same color. Maybe?
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/25/2010 5:49pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "sacredscript"
I know I'm wasting my breath here but - there is nothing in this script that could possibly cause your computer to freeze (theoretically, the AutoIT app might be the problem - but then complain to them, not me).
Basic troubleshooting:
If your computer freezes when you use my script - stop using my script.
Problem solved.

I'm not complaining to you, trust me I admire all the work you've put into this script. I was just asking if you knew any reason it may have been causing me this problem.

Keep up the good work ^^