Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot
-migrated-
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/25/2010 7:55pm
Quote Post
I know the problem, I've often come back to it about to happen, it doesn't attack the last creature and it sits waiting for the OK button to appear while the creature rapes you in the face.

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/27/2010 5:42am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
I know the problem, I've often come back to it about to happen, it doesn't attack the last creature and it sits waiting for the OK button to appear while the creature rapes you in the face.

I made a couple of updates (v0.946) to try to make the program run longer.
But what I fixed was the program accidently clicking on Skill instead of Attack.  If you have - and still have - a problem where its not hitting the last creature, let me know.
I can toss in a new "last resort" attack that will move the mouse slower and click on a bunch of places.  That oughta clobber it.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 01/05/2011 12:16pm
Quote Post
Hi, I've got your bot to level up my 20lvl char, and got some issues. First minor thing is it had to go through whole Bellroot before going to Summerville. Bit waste of time but I guess we can skip that.
Worse thing was after few minutes it were stopping attacking and toon was dying. After some debugging I've noticed that script was leaving main attack loop in Battle() function, and was stuck in small loop at the end of it. It seems that rectangle detecting end of battle (75, 253, 94, 267) was changing in the middle of fight, and that was causing problems. After changing it to (0, 253, 10, 267) it got better, and during night script got my char to 54lvl (broken image removed)
Now I'm trying to get char to go to H3 Bleakwood. It gets stuck in Shik A2 for some reason, because it tries to go further north too fast. If I find a reason will let you know.
Anyway great script and big thank you for saving a lot of my time (broken image removed)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 01/23/2011 8:28pm
Quote Post
So how does this script work? where do I put the script. What exactly do I have to do to make it work? completely clueless on this. :?:  :?:  :?:  :?:
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 01/23/2011 10:02pm
Quote Post
Download AutoIT3 (google it.)
Download script.
Change scriptName.txt to scriptName.au3
Double click
 :?:
profit :!:  :!:  :!:
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 02/06/2011 7:54pm
Quote Post
I've made a few tiny updates in the past week.
I mostly run the script now from two computers at once - my high level Clair doing the dirty work while my low level Clair leeches.  So I've been trying to make two scripts running at once more stable.

Since I finally got around to unlocking PGA, I'll add that this week.

Any other update requests?
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 02/10/2011 5:51am
Quote Post
The sacredseasons.com site update broke my script.
So I fixed it and now it works with Chrome and Opera as well.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 02/10/2011 9:07pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "sacredscript"
The sacredseasons.com site update broke my script.
So I fixed it and now it works with Chrome and Opera as well.

Dream come true! lol ok maybe not that epic... but ive been waiting for this update since the script came out!
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 02/12/2011 2:32pm
Quote Post
Now that death dunes is out, it would be great if you could add Death Dunes D3 to the script as it pretty much takes the place of choppers now.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 02/20/2011 5:27am
Quote Post
I'm having trouble using the script. I have the newest version of Firefox and i run Autoit when I'm next to Jona. It clicks on the middle portal to Bellroot and then it just clicks on the top left hand corner of the map. Is this because my co-ordinates are wrong ?
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 04/17/2011 6:47pm
Quote Post
is this bot still supported =)
just curious ^^

btw its still running .... nice work here man =)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 06/03/2011 9:49am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Frogxzor"
Now that death dunes is out, it would be great if you could add Death Dunes D3 to the script as it pretty much takes the place of choppers now.
http://pastebin.com/kDDi1Cfq Dd 3 and 5 added
Edit I didnt add them
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 08/02/2011 10:15am
Quote Post
Don't mean to bumb an old topic but I was wondering if someone could change this? It's been awhile, so i doubt the author is very active, but is there a way to change the script to run skills all the time? Right now all i can seem to get it to do is skill once, then attack again and again.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/05/2011 11:58pm
Quote Post
So, I have attempted searching this but cannot find the answer...

how does one go about running scripts like the ones mentioned in this thread?
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 10/15/2011 7:20am
Quote Post
does anyone know what the coordinations for DD5?