Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot
-migrated-
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/16/2010 7:18am
Quote Post
Has SS changed or something? NONE of the bots work for me atm, I load up DFA, put it in the lobby and click go on the bot (any of the four bots I have downloaded) and it clicks on the first fight then does nothing til I take over, when I leave the battle it says I died a bajillion times. What's wrong with it?

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/16/2010 8:44am
Quote Post
Just have a few free minutes - DFA was working fine for me, but I see how I majorly goofed on the exits way back in 923.  I hard coded them instead of having the program find them every time.  But I forgot to include the variables for screen location - so they are currently hard coded ONLY for playing at sacredseasons.com
Oops - thats a quick fix, I'll try to do it tomorrow.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/16/2010 8:54am
Quote Post
There's the same problem with Generic, it gets into a fight and cannot find the attack menu. It works fine for Tsula's but not Generic or DFA.

Also function suggestion, be able to pause with a hotkey(s) for example ctrl+shift+p so that we don't have to try and fight the bot to pause the bot to buff to then let it start again, whereupon it may crash because you were fighting with it. etc.

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/17/2010 3:05am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Also function suggestion, be able to pause with a hotkey(s) for example ctrl+shift+p so that we don't have to try and fight the bot to pause the bot to buff to then let it start again, whereupon it may crash because you were fighting with it. etc.

I probably never mentioned it.  Pause has always been there.  It's the pause key.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/17/2010 7:25am
Quote Post
Pause key being? P does nothing and escape quits the program!

Deleted and redownloaded the bots, they're now finding the battle menu but when using generic I now get this error :?

(broken image removed)

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/17/2010 7:25am
Quote Post
v0.930 released.

Added Underworld C2
Fixed arena exits

I have no idea why it's not finding the attack menu for you.  I've run DFA and Generic in multiple places on both SS and Kong the past two days without any problems.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/17/2010 7:38am
Quote Post
Costello: Well then who's on first?
Abbott: Yes.
Costello: I mean the fellow's name.
Abbott: Who.
Costello: The guy on first.
Abbott: Who.

Pause is started/stopped by the "Pause/Break" key on the keyboard.
(broken image removed)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/17/2010 8:09am
Quote Post
Well like I said after deleting and redownloading it's now fixed. Also, ahh that pause key. Seems I need a new keyboard!

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/22/2010 6:15pm
Quote Post
This is the error that i keep having everytime i get to the sabertooths in BRA arena.

(broken image removed)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/24/2010 7:03am
Quote Post
Quote from: "AntiAnti"
This is the error that i keep having everytime i get to the sabertooths in BRA arena.

I was unable to reproduce that error with other types of Sabertooths and I'm still a long ways away from getting that far in BRA so I can't test it there.
I was looking at the code near that error and I saw something that possibly shouldn't be there.

You can try deleting this line from the script:
$coord2 = PixelSearch($topLeft[0]+333, $topLeft[1]+200, $topLeft[0]+338, $topLeft[1]+343, $AttackColor1, 6)

It's probably line 618 in the version you are running.
It looks like I'm checking for something twice when there is no need for it - and the 2nd check is different from the first which means it could pass the first check, then fail the second (and then bomb with that error).
So delete that line and see what happens.
If you can't find it, let me know and I'll upload a new version.

(Still trying to get a Clair up to level 91)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/24/2010 10:08pm
Quote Post
I get the same error as anti it says
Line 961
$GenericEntrance[0] = $genericCoord[0]
$GenericEntrance[0] = $genericCoord^ ERROR
Error: Subscript used with non-Array variable
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/25/2010 10:32am
Quote Post
Bra ran fine for me all the way through, 6 times in a row. I had a few problems earlier, but they were mainly solved by setting quality to high. Lag isn't too bad when you're soloing.

One dungeon that confuses the hell out of the generic script is the trolls battle in UW D1. As there are two battle portals on the screen, it alternates between them rather than just doing the right one (which is better xp/hit, and is the next grinding spot between one hitting octogums/waterworms and one hitting the choppers.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/25/2010 12:42pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "chemfreak"
Bra ran fine for me all the way through, 6 times in a row. I had a few problems earlier, but they were mainly solved by setting quality to high. Lag isn't too bad when you're soloing.

One dungeon that confuses the hell out of the generic script is the trolls battle in UW D1. As there are two battle portals on the screen, it alternates between them rather than just doing the right one (which is better xp/hit, and is the next grinding spot between one hitting octogums/waterworms and one hitting the choppers.

Yeah I noticed that, I found it rather amusing, but to be honest it doesn't matter overly much as you're still leaving it to gain XP on it's own, you're not sitting there watching it and it's not MUCH better xp per hit. Also if you're playing a melee class such as AS then the left battle is better as you're less likely to die.

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/25/2010 5:37pm
Quote Post
For people sitting at the PC avoiding their family today, it seems that a 2x EXP event has started.
Like most of their lame ass events, it is unannounced and I doubt it will last long.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/26/2010 4:47am
Quote Post
Nice i delete that line u tell me and now is working GREAT..... THANKX FOR UR HARD WORK