Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot
-migrated-
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/27/2010 3:58am
Quote Post
You know it's a good update when >I< get excited about it!

I've added the ability to run a buff spell when a battle starts.
I'm just using it for Astral Travel III but I'm sure others will find good uses for it.
This has helped me take a Clair from 1 to 140 in just a few days (well, the 2x exp event helped as well)
More detailed info is at the website.

Does anyone know if the spells still display in a random order?  I know they used to shuffle themselves up in the past but I haven't seen them do that lately.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/29/2010 2:51am
Quote Post
This new updates r SUPER.... NICE WORK
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 11/29/2010 12:32pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "sacredscript"
Does anyone know if the spells still display in a random order?  I know they used to shuffle themselves up in the past but I haven't seen them do that lately.

Yeah, the skills are in order of increasing cost, the same cost skills appear in a randomly within the overall order.

Very nice update.

One suggestion (if it is possible) would be a checkbox on the gui to toggle attack or buff skills. if unchecked it would function as it does at the moment, If checked the skill would attack the enemies as a normal attack. This would be very useful for using AOE skills.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/02/2010 12:14am
Quote Post
v0.934 released.

A tiny update for buff spells.
Added the option to tell the bot how many times to run the buff before stopping.
So if you only have enough SP to run AT3 twice and there are three battles in that dungeon, put in 2 and it will only cast it in the first 2 battles.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/02/2010 2:16am
Quote Post
Hey sacred, sorry fir my absence. I actually got kicked off my old comp and had to order a new one so ive been unable to test any scripts for you. :/ Anyway, im back (broken image removed) btw, max, ever think of running BRA duos with both ppl running a script? idk i think it would be really neat if it actually could work... trio would be ideal, but i dont think thats realistic....
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/02/2010 2:34am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
Hey sacred, sorry fir my absence. I actually got kicked off my old comp and had to order a new one so ive been unable to test any scripts for you. :/ Anyway, im back (broken image removed) btw, max, ever think of running BRA duos with both ppl running a script? idk i think it would be really neat if it actually could work... trio would be ideal, but i dont think thats realistic....

In theory, it could work with two or more people running the script.  The only problem would be clicking on other people when they are on the pads brings up the friend/info box thing.  It shouldn't be too hard to detect that and fix it.  Maybe I'll give that a shot this week.
I frequently play on two computers at once - but only one will be running the script and the other is me manually tagging along with it to level up some level 1 character.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/02/2010 2:39am
Quote Post
That would be a nice fix anyway because ive had the script bomb more than a few times due to friend requests
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/02/2010 11:46am
Quote Post
Quote from: "Aerelyte"
That would be a nice fix anyway because ive had the script bomb more than a few times due to friend requests

I've had to delete everyone off my friends list because they keep coming too me and standing on portals to try and get me to talk. lamping gits.

Yeah running a two way would be pretty interesting... However you'd have to trust another person enough to actually do that...

Check before you post, someone may have beaten you there.

Don't fear my banhammer, fear the God holding it...

Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/02/2010 5:29pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Maximillian"
Yeah running a two way would be pretty interesting... However you'd have to trust another person enough to actually do that...

Hence the reason i chose to ask you lol
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/04/2010 7:02am
Quote Post
v0.935

I added some code for multi-bot playing - to cancel the box if you click on another character.
It doesn't seem to work all the time but I thought some people might want to play with it.
This does NOT cancel friend requests.
If you're getting those - move to another server.   (broken image removed)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/04/2010 7:47am
Quote Post
v0.936

Ok - I think I fixed it.

Hey - here's something fun.  They sell ad space at the bottom of the the SS1 wiki page now.
For only 5 bucks - I can promote my Madscripter website on their very own wiki!  Hahaha!  It's so evil I just might do it.
I added my site to their wiki once and it was deleted within the hour.  They're so touchy.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/06/2010 1:27am
Quote Post
Just so you know, ive been using the version just before you put in the duo feature and its been working great. Whenever i can get another person to want to go duo BRA with me, ill be able to let you know how that goes. For anyone interested, i currently hit about 70k with all gold equips. So, again, if anyone can go through BRA, i think we should.

Also, as a feature request, i think it would be kinda neat if we could add an option for a port. Some guilds use beacons to port from arena to arena. So, say that beacon was our only person on our friends list, and we were doing arena suicides, it could greatly increase the effectiveness of the script.

Another idea (a bit less important, but still.) I think it would be nice if there could be a delay put on the usage of the spells. Like.. say we have a healing spell. We wont need that spell until we hit floor 5+ of an arena since everything before that is relatively small. So, what if we, on the script menu, had an option like "dont start casting spells until after the first 36 battles of this arena" or something like that. Idk, prolly difficult to implement, but again, i think it would make the script more effective especially since the majority of the exp of an arena, takes place at the end.
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/06/2010 2:28am
Quote Post
I'm still a while away from BRA runs.  My problem is - every time I get a character to a medium level, I start a new one!  First I had my snow bandit, then an arctic soldier, medicine man, and now a clair.  But I love that AT3 so I think I'll stick with this clair for a while.

The port thing wouldn't be too difficult.  A little check box in the menu - "port after dying in arena" which would click on 'go to' on the first person in your friend list.  

Healing spells are the next item on my to-do list.  Implementing it would be fairly easy.  But how it would work is a can of worms - how often you cast it, do I have enough SP to cast it?, etc.  I'll just throw an implementation out there and then tweak it based on the feedback I get.

Should we start our own guild?  We'd need a secret handshake!   (broken image removed)
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/06/2010 4:02am
Quote Post
Id be up for that. My guild kicked me for not interacting with them enough lol though other people are more sensitive about sharing screen names as this is a game that has consequences for being caught botting.

Edit: Btw, with heals, a level 220 would be able to easily trio with me and another person IF heals were able to be used. And I think after i get my new main up to level 400, ima give clair a shot. supposedly they are insanely good at PGA suicides once they hit about 100k
Re: Sacred Seasons 1 script/bot Posted on: 12/06/2010 8:44am
Quote Post
v0.937 released.

Another update I really like.
I've added a 'turbo mode' option to the bot.  Turning on turbo removes most of the pauses from the script.
Since these were put in to help with stability, removing them might cause some instability but it's working good for me - and it's off by default.
Grinding Choppers with 2 AT3's:
Normally - 3300xp/min
Turbo - 5000xp/min