[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 7:12am
Quote Post
Just got finished with my road trip, gonna send the files to those who requested. I have yet to get banned, because I keep it on the down low, and it's nothing kixeye really has to worry about. That's how you get away with it, so hack while you can.

Edit: I sent the files.

I don't recommend anyone to do any serious hacking this raid. Yeah, go for the second prize, 3rd is pushing it and winning is asking for a ban. Get a part time job and pay cc next raid if you care about the winning prizes that much, it's not worth it. If you only play with hacks, they will eventually make it VERY difficult to hack, so you might as well build up your fleets and bases, then call it quits with hacking unless it's on the down-low.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 11:38am
Quote Post
Can You pm it to me mate    
 THanks
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 12:10pm
Quote Post
guys do you have any files to open a suspended account?
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 12:34pm
Quote Post
Can someone please pm me a file?

Thanks
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 2:58pm
Quote Post
If slowmo removed the file, he did it for the reason.  I'm not going to PM it to anyone, you'll have to talk to slowmo.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 3:23pm
Quote Post
With the new, new update it loads, builds instant, cant get any resources ...
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 4:22pm
Quote Post
ill take the risk.can someone plz send me the file.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 5:07pm
Quote Post
hi, i would appreciate it if anyone could take the time to pm/inbox me with the most up to date hack please, thankyou
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 5:22pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
DontMess, banned again, banned by IP.  Remember, it takes you more than 2 mouse clicks to change your IP, but that's all it takes to ban your ass.  Regardless, we'll just keep banning you until you either exhaust your proxies or give up.  We have over 9000 banned IP addresses, what's a few more?

Anyway, back on topic.

Also, VxD, if you want to chop out his posts into a new thread titled "Super Fag" or something of the like, be my guest.  We could lock the topic and throw it in talk so people can get some lulz.  Include this post too if you would.  (broken image removed)

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 10:18pm
Quote Post
(broken image removed)

Sorry I haven't been around, here is my new file. You have to use this in a pretty darn strict way, aka, create a new account with this new SWF and then never open the account with out it turned on. I say this because if you use an old account, it will have logs that KIXEYE can match to should you ever log in with out it on, or should you get their attention. This still logs your FB Credit Balance, so I recommend maybe putting like 50 credits into your account. Just some tips. This is provided USE AT YOUR OWN RISK. And I am not responsible for banned accounts. As always, go slow, and have fun.

DOWNLOAD: http://dl.dropbox.com/u/18474025/releas ... 0.vXXX.zip
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 10:42pm
Quote Post
I think they turned off their cash shop logs for the raid. /kx/www/log.php? no longer shows up after using coins (Legit and not legit). Maybe because of the massive amount of players coining they're turning it off out of either lazyness, or maybe because it's eating up server bandwidth? Idon't know, seems safe to use coin hacks though. Don't go overboard and don't take my word for it. Just giving my opinion.

Edit: By the way, I could easily use these hacks, stay undercover and win in my sector, but for game integrity I won't. As a suggestion to others, I highly suggest that you don't try to win with hacks. If you have the coin, or if your sector sucks balls, go for it, but do us and yourself a favor and try not to win via hacks. The less obvious hackers win, the less they'll search. The less harm we do, the less they care, and I honestly believe that.

I personally don't interact with the game community too much, which probably is one of the reasons i'm not banned. No one's suspicious, because i dont let my hacks grow me an ego. Do the same, the game lasts longer!

Later guys.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 10:48pm
Quote Post
are you using fiddler with this???  ive never had trouble using swf's but cant seem to even load game up using this one
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 10:54pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "MrWood3221"
are you using fiddler with this???  ive never had trouble using swf's but cant seem to even load game up using this one

For the rule editor, set it to
regex:(?insx)^http://bp-fb4.cdn.kixeye.com/bpfb/game/game-v80.*.swf$
then second line use your .swf
I suggest using an older version of firefox, I use 3.6 because i can use the fiddler add-on.

Make sure fiddler force-on is checked and you cleared yoru cache.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/24/2012 11:11pm
Quote Post
hmmm...just wont load for me...ive dont everything listed...cache...rule...swf...normally does work...maybe im missing something???
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 02/25/2012 12:23am
Quote Post
Don't know why not, if you're running windows 7 / vista try running fiddler as administrator.