[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/01/2012 12:58am
Quote Post
donno unless kixeye is giving facebook the accounts that are running same ip but i got rid of cavas which is giving away our  ip and hack checks are all gone i tripled checked there was only 1 file that the hack checks was in but only 1 hack check slipped by me last time  i had them blocked from sending last time but would still warn.
I took them out this time and blocked them from sending we have base repairs now to and fortify just instant and cancel

Hellinbpv84v2a
http://www.mediafire.com/?p9qv648l1vekfkr
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/01/2012 3:04am
Quote Post
Everything works just fine Hell.
If things keep up, pretty soon Ill create a hotmail account to give feedback and live support for users using your .swf file.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/01/2012 3:09am
Quote Post
nice  ty for the support you can thank slowmo for answering my questions when he was here. and there has been a few others on other sites since to step up and help a little  I'm not good at editing in the features but i try to make it as safe as possible  only game server data is leaving the swf now if you find anything that is sending out your IP from kixeye let me know
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/01/2012 3:16am
Quote Post
I'll keep an eye out, my only issue so far is lack of comms, but that's it.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/01/2012 3:44am
Quote Post
yeah me to i haven't been able to track down how to take it out without breaking comms
but here is the features so far

all hack checks and loggers gone
instant fleet build and Repairs and research
instant upgrades mines fortify ( instant then cancel)
AFK disabled
lowered xp so you don't level as fast
bp-fb-vip.sjc2.kixeye.com/canvas Removed
bp-fb-wm4.sjc2.kixeye.com/player_info Removed
No COMMS (was a logger in them when disabled Comms broke)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/01/2012 4:14am
Quote Post
Well as is, blocking log.php should handle it just fine right? Before hand i've never seen any other loggers go out, especially hinting towards comms, and if they do we could just block via fiddler/charles.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/01/2012 4:39am
Quote Post
i'll see what i can do (broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/03/2012 5:09pm
Quote Post
If anyone gets banned Please  give me feedback!

1) What level was the account before your used  my cheat?

2) Has this account ever had a cheat used before?

3) If so which one?

4 How did you Use the cheat In-Game?
(example: Leveled  1- 30 in hour then attacked bases. )

Pease include your levels.

5) How old is this account?

6) how long did it take you to get banned after using this cheat?

Please guys I need feed back if you get banned
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/04/2012 12:30pm
Quote Post
anyone who knows Java well and is able to rewrite java plz pm me to be safe i need a java script rewrote
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/04/2012 8:40pm
Quote Post
Just thought I would tell you all and hope you would enjoy my most recent test. I built 2 accounts up and ran them both at same time- one was the villain of the sector while the other was the hero, both were in same sector. While one was attacking a base the other was trying to catch it, the locals thought the "good guy" was awesome and loathed the "bad guy" and called him hacker- the "good guy" of the sector had the same kinda fleets and even showed them off to everyone. This morning when I got up and checked on the accounts the "bad guy" was Banned while the "good guy" wasn't.

My conclusion after this test- people are the only reason Hellion's code gets people banned- if you are bad then they will report you, good and they reap the benefits and don't care.

Sad that people have a 2-sided view of hackers.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/05/2012 12:13am
Quote Post
Just thought I would tell you all and hope you would enjoy my most recent test. I built 2 accounts up and ran them both at same time- one was the villain of the sector while the other was the hero, both were in same sector. While one was attacking a base the other was trying to catch it, the locals thought the "good guy" was awesome and loathed the "bad guy" and called him hacker- the "good guy" of the sector had the same kinda fleets and even showed them off to everyone. This morning when I got up and checked on the accounts the "bad guy" was Banned while the "good guy" wasn

Did you use two browser or two computers or what? I never thought about using two at the same time, I thought they would see the IPs.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/05/2012 1:55am
Quote Post
I used 2 computers- laptop next to my desktop LOL. but I also use an IP hider- alot of good ones out there and I suggest people use one if they are doing this, especially if you have a main account that you don't use codes with, not really sure if they do an IP ban or are even able to but better safe than sorry.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/05/2012 4:38am
Quote Post
Well I just got one of my newest accounts banned so that sucks.  (broken image removed)

Gonna not cheat on my main for a while just to be sure.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/05/2012 4:54am
Quote Post
sorry bro i have been working on solution but i don't know java very well at all the hotfix kixeye put in effect is another url bp-fb-vip.sjc2.kixeye.com\scripts\cc-framework.v36.js It reactivates the loggers that i take out of the cheats. can't block it or swf won't load but if you leave it it  reactivates canvas and the other loggers and kixeye will eventually bann each of us
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 04/05/2012 8:38pm
Quote Post
Two accounts of mine was recently banned.  One with an ID in the 3Ms and another account maybe a year old.  What's funny is that I was banned a week after I used the hack.  O well it happens.