[Request] Battle Pirates.
-migrated-

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

[Request] Battle Pirates.

-migrated-
Last Updated: 10/06/2017 09:29

Battle Pirates

Trouble
Last Updated: 01/02/2015 00:57

Battle Pirates (request)

-migrated-
Last Updated: 12/17/2010 03:15

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Battle Pirates (BP) is a MMORTS - a Massively Multiplayer Online Real-Time Strategy game you can play through Facebook or directly on kixeye.com/game/battlepirates. It features real-time battles against other players in which you can attack bases or go head to head in Fleet vs. Fleet. The game includes a high level of strategy in constructing fleets, gathering resources, and researching new technologies. There is no pause or suspend button in BP -- it goes on and on and on
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/19/2012 2:56pm
Quote Post
<form action="http://bp-fb-vip.sjc2.kixeye.com/canvas/suspended" method="post" target="iframe_canvas" id="canvas_iframe_post_4f182e1da7d192f07445572" onsubmit="return Event.__inlineSubmit(this,event)"><input type="hidden" autocomplete="off" name="signed_request" value="4yxMbQ11AreiC_JXsCa9x3la0f6A24wOm3OT2mUiFwU.eyJhbGdvcml0aG0iOiJITUFDLVNIQTI1NiIsImV4cGlyZXMiOjEzMjY5ODg4MDAsImlzc3VlZF9hdCI6MTMyNjk4NDczMywib2F1dGhfdG9rZW4iOiJBQUFDSE50UUdkZzRCQUlSUkRHV1VjWkJvWkJoSFdmTnc3TEYxZlkxbkNrZ1JTWXB3a3BTU3pxVENybEYwTmhmSWVFcjJBcGFJYXZIQzZRYVBSWkFxUDVOQ1BaQVJYMjdpdmhMSVF6d2w1WkNMRGxSdHlEVXNLIiwidXNlciI6eyJjb3VudHJ5IjoiYXUiLCJsb2NhbGUiOiJlbl9VUyIsImFnZSI6eyJtaW4iOjIxfX0sInVzZXJfaWQiOiIxMDAwMDA5MzkxMDgzNTQifQ"></form>

that is what u get when u get ban cant u just void this or make the return true without coming back to the ID target cant u avoid it as u avoid the hack chech (broken image removed)?? sooorrrry but just i am asking
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/19/2012 3:17pm
Quote Post
All the hacks to date, whether they are modded .swfs or CE luas, only change what is happening on the client-side (i.e. YOUR computer). The changed clients CAN send different data, WITHIN the game environment, to the KE servers.

There is NO WAY to directly change the KE server data and code without adding very different techniques and without violating assorted FELONIES!

The Kixeye servers are determining if you have been banned based on your FB and BP IDs. They are NOT talking to your client first. From their POV, you do not even HAVE a client until they say you do.

un-ban will never be done via client-side hacks.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/19/2012 3:26pm
Quote Post
already did that, thats not what it is. thanks tho
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/20/2012 6:17am
Quote Post
What is odd to me is I have two accounts that have been banned and one of them has been removed from the map. The thing is, in my friends list under the game the bases are still there and you can go visit them. I find this kind of strange considering one has been removed from the map.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/20/2012 3:34pm
Quote Post
I am seeing more and more weird hacks- 6 minute base attacks, people relocating any time they want, attack speed in battle is far above what it should be. All these things I thought were server based and hacking that would be impossible- Is there something I am missing? Granted none of these I would want nor do I think they should be posted as they draw way to much attention to our good hacking community- but just wondering how they are doing it?

Also want to add that I am in a sector right now full of hackers- I think since we all do it we can see the signs of a hacker- but I am noticing more and more people getting suspended or bases disappearing. Now I don't know if the other hackers are the ones who are reporting them(though I do think that is possible and hypocritical) or if in the case of 2 of my friends who has used the BP hack and now have the anti-missile drac tech weapon and that is the cause of it or if it is a new hacker finding software that Kixeye has released- I would like Gyan1010 or slowmo's opinion on this please.

Thanx as always
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/20/2012 4:20pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Iam"
I am seeing more and more weird hacks- 6 minute base attacks, people relocating any time they want, attack speed in battle is far above what it should be. All these things I thought were server based and hacking that would be impossible- Is there something I am missing? Granted none of these I would want nor do I think they should be posted as they draw way to much attention to our good hacking community- but just wondering how they are doing it?

Also want to add that I am in a sector right now full of hackers- I think since we all do it we can see the signs of a hacker- but I am noticing more and more people getting suspended or bases disappearing. Now I don't know if the other hackers are the ones who are reporting them(though I do think that is possible and hypocritical) or if in the case of 2 of my friends who has used the BP hack and now have the anti-missile drac tech weapon and that is the cause of it or if it is a new hacker finding software that Kixeye has released- I would like Gyan1010 or slowmo's opinion on this please.

Thanx as always

I saw someone with OP6 the other day, and I developed on accident a hack that lets you attack any base (bubbled or not bubbled, any level), but it is to risky. I know that it is indeed possible to change the damage of a weapon, but it is not easy (i do not know how). Someone made a 2X weapon damage hack for themselves... Hacking is at a stage like non-other in KIXEYE history. So many people have privately started to make hacks that increase their power exponentially. These hacks are becoming known to many, and I suspect they want that (the hackers).
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/20/2012 4:26pm
Quote Post
I never tried increasing attack time, figured that would be dead giveaway.

Everything in the battle like attack speed is server side in my findings. The battle flow seems to be that the game constantly reads an array of bytes from presumably the server, it breaks that apart and sets local values to allow you (the user) to see what is happening. You can modify those values if you like and you see a change, like no damage for instance. But since the flow of data starts on the server and you are just watching it, as if you were watching TV, anything you do to the data doesn't effect the source. Therefore your ships still die. The only communication that does the other direction is mouse clicks so you can control your ships.

Relocate I'm not sure on but leaning toward the negative. I've tried and I can get the game to think I can relocate, but there seems to be a server check after that which denies it. I've tried in 2 ways, first making the game never set the time of last move so that when you move the game never starts the 7 day timer. I then tried bypassing the check to see if you are able to move. Both failed.

I got banned finally. I stayed around so long by never really playing much. Spent most of the time hacking it since that is more fun anyway. I was bored last week though and went around destroying everything outside my sector using illegal weight, max level battleships. I made it through about 40-50 bases and countless defending and retaliating ship attacks, before being unable to find more targets in my level range. Obviously I was banned 2 days later.

I think I'm gonna move on to hacking a different game now, I might make it back here some day with a new alt account when they have more content to hack. Although, I think FB makes you have a phone number when creating accounts now so maybe not.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/20/2012 5:29pm
Quote Post
Quote from: "Gyan1010"
I never tried increasing attack time, figured that would be dead giveaway.

Everything in the battle like attack speed is server side in my findings. The battle flow seems to be that the game constantly reads an array of bytes from presumably the server, it breaks that apart and sets local values to allow you (the user) to see what is happening. You can modify those values if you like and you see a change, like no damage for instance. But since the flow of data starts on the server and you are just watching it, as if you were watching TV, anything you do to the data doesn't effect the source. Therefore your ships still die. The only communication that does the other direction is mouse clicks so you can control your ships.

Relocate I'm not sure on but leaning toward the negative. I've tried and I can get the game to think I can relocate, but there seems to be a server check after that which denies it. I've tried in 2 ways, first making the game never set the time of last move so that when you move the game never starts the 7 day timer. I then tried bypassing the check to see if you are able to move. Both failed.

I got banned finally. I stayed around so long by never really playing much. Spent most of the time hacking it since that is more fun anyway. I was bored last week though and went around destroying everything outside my sector using illegal weight, max level battleships. I made it through about 40-50 bases and countless defending and retaliating ship attacks, before being unable to find more targets in my level range. Obviously I was banned 2 days later.

I think I'm gonna move on to hacking a different game now, I might make it back here some day with a new alt account when they have more content to hack. Although, I think FB makes you have a phone number when creating accounts now so maybe not.

Good luck on your next adventures Gyan, I am terribly sorry to see you go, you are far more intelligent than I regarding things like this, just like slowmo. Also, FB only makes u have a phone number if you make more that 5 accounts in one day. I hope your legacy (script) continues to work for a long time, too (broken image removed)

-0M3G4
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/20/2012 6:19pm
Quote Post
hey guys i know this sound a bit stupid but any chance you can apply to the latest hack for battle pirates the option to remove hulls coz this is a big giverway for admins to catch you out and i would like these removed if possible.
thanks for your time.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/20/2012 10:20pm
Quote Post
Goodluck Gyan, thank you for everything.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/20/2012 11:34pm
Quote Post
I can't get the armor/weapon parts to weigh 1 hack to work. Dunno if it's just me, or you can't use both. No idea.
EDIT: I onl yhad problems when i had both armor and weapon/spec on weight = 1.
Edit edit: Nevermind, worked once and now they wont' work at all.
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/21/2012 12:18am
Quote Post
Well I did it again! I was messing around build different ships for the heck of it I tried adding the Flack gun. Now my shipyard says the dock is full (which it's not) and I need to remove some ships. When I go to my dock and click on select ship the game locks up. This is the second base this has happened to. The first time I didn't realize what caused it. So how do I fix it? Anyone???
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/21/2012 12:33am
Quote Post
HI GUYS

THE OLD HACK WAS BETTER , THE NEW HACK IS DEADLY ANYWAY THE (SWF , AND lua SCRIPT) COZ THEY GIVE U THE (HH A , HH B , BATTLESHIP AND CRUISER) I HAVE MORE THEN 6 ACCOUNT IN THE SAME SECTOR AND THEY HAVE NEARLY SAME ID COZ I DONE THEM IN THE SAME DAY , I USED THE HACK IN ALL OF THEM , THE 5 GET BANNED AND ONE OF THEM NO EVEN THOUGH I AM USING THAT ONE MORE THEN ANY ONE AND DO TO MUCH RAID WITH AND KICK TO MANY BIG ASSES , THE PROBLEM IS WHEN THEY CHECK UR ACCOUNT THEY WILL SEE THE REWARDS BLUEPRINT AND THEY KNOW THAT WE ARE CHEATING .EVEN I HAVE A FRIEND HE BEEN PLAYING FOR NEARLY A YEAR HE USE TO USE THE HACK JUST TO BUILD AND TO DO SOME RESEARCH AND SINCE HE USED THE NEW ONE AND GET THE HAMMERHEAD AND BATTLE SHIP 4 DAYS LATER HE GOT BAN .COZ IF U BEEN PLAYING FROM LONG TIME THEY CANT TELL IF UR HACKING OR NO COZ THEY CALCULATE THE TIME THAT U BEEN PLAYING AND THE THING THAT U HAVE IN UR BASE AS FLEETS AND RESEARCH AND BUILDING AND UR LVL .

SO PLEASE GUYS (GYAN , SLOWMO , UBER AND OMG) THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR UR EFFORT BUT PLEASE TAKE BACK THE REWARDS BLUE PRINT AND JUST MAKE IT AS BEFORE .

N.B THE CHARLES IS NOT WORKING ANY MORE NOT LETTING ME  PUT THE SWF FILE IS THAT JUST ME .(broken image removed)
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/21/2012 1:17am
Quote Post
Thank you Gyan1010 for your scripts. It's been awesome using them. send me a pm of the new game you start to play so i can see if i like it too.
Anyone figure out what i asked before about being able to hit outside of the map coords that you are not supposed to :?:
Re: [Request] Battle Pirates. Posted on: 01/21/2012 1:22am
Quote Post
Don't use all caps, it's rude.

You can't undo it, what's done is done.

If you don't want he hulls, no one forces you to enable the blueprint hack.