[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/26/2014 3:17pm
Quote Post

Bro it seems like it's simple php&javascript combo. There are a few dragon city, ect files. Not sure if they could work with maa or not, it may worth a try. I mean if you reedit the informations.

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/27/2014 1:11am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

They're using http://js.do to edit the files. If you load the game with charles, and in (i think) maa#-akamihd.net, you'll see a list of .js files you can edit. 

Here's what I got so far.

Load charles
load browser, clear cache
Load MAA, get to the flight deck

Go back to charles, find https://snf-web-active-n7.playdom.com/snf/facebook/avengersalliance/?justInstalled=1&fb_source=*************************************** or whatever it says.
Select/click on the line "justinstalled="
Now the right hand side, click Response at the top.
Click anywhere in the code in the response area to make it active.
CTRL-A, CTRL-C

Now we're off to http://js.do
In the left pane, replace the code you see with the code in your clipboard. You might click in the left pane area, and CTRL-A, CTRL-V
Lastly, click on RUN CODE, and you'll see MAA load in the pane on the right.
Now fuck with it.

If you scroll down to line 549 in this screen, you'll see it matches alfandega's pic with the blaster suit in it.

On alfandega's second screen with the flight deck, the lines do not match. I don't think that's  big deal, it could be anything.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/28/2014 12:34am
Quote Post

What is the deal, someone unlocked the blaster suit or what?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/28/2014 1:56am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

I'm not sure what part of the code gets edited, but I am sure that the method I described is an integral part of it. The blaster suit has an item id in items0.xml or items1.xml. If someone were to research the of those items and search for similarly things, it might illustrate the process more deeply.

Edit: here we go:

Blaster's Empowered Armor
      c824aeb0-95c5-11e3-8e2a-0025906a2be6

and for the research item:

Blueprint: Blaster's Empowered Armor
      b30a27d0-95c5-11e3-8e2a-0025906a2be6

So, fire up Notepad++, and search the code you'd paste into js.do into Notepad++ instead.

Now in Notepad++, do CTRL-F, type , and click "Find all in current document".  You'll like find tons, so browse through and see what gifts are available, look at the daily bonus #5 and see what it's number is. Maybe you can change it in js.do and run it on the right hand pane. Look for any items you think you might encounter once, like energy from a neighbor's gift. 

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/28/2014 3:02am
Quote Post

sory bad english....im change code only problem refresh game and delete item....How can permanently??

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/28/2014 1:19pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
kelbilal Posted on: 10/27/2014 11:02pm

sory bad english....im change code only problem refresh game and delete item....How can permanently??

This is a thing we do not know. We are all trying new things to discover the trick.

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/29/2014 3:16am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

specop live, recruit bade and morbius
looks like for the epic you will need nico, medusa, and gorgon

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/29/2014 6:41am
Quote Post

Nice weapons this spec ops!!!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/29/2014 9:35am
Quote Post

I can confirm that those with that suffered from the energy glitch can use the refresh trick to get more unstable ISO, just started playing and have over 2K of iso :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/29/2014 11:28am
Quote Post
any kind of auto thing you can use to get those gifts?
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/29/2014 11:41am
Quote Post

BigJohn I have been using ReloadEvery which is a firefox extension. Have been setting it to custom (30 secs) and have over 3K of ISO now, will need them to get all the ooze you need to collect for Dr. Strange :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/29/2014 12:56pm
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 10/29/2014 5:35am

I can confirm that those with that suffered from the energy glitch can use the refresh trick to get more unstable ISO, just started playing and have over 2K of iso :)

+1 :D

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/29/2014 1:39pm
Quote Post

So its basicly the gift trick? How can you stuck up 3k gifts?

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/29/2014 1:56pm
Quote Post

It's not the cowoon gift trick it's just a welcome glitch for those that suffered the after effects of the unlimited energy cheat. We were not able to accept any gifts but since the last spec ops we have been able to gain more ISO by refreshing the page. It's about time we got a lil something back for all that time without being able to get gifts :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 10/29/2014 3:43pm
Quote Post
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 10/29/2014 9:56am

It's not the cowoon gift trick it's just a welcome glitch for those that suffered the after effects of the unlimited energy cheat. We were not able to accept any gifts but since the last spec ops we have been able to gain more ISO by refreshing the page. It's about time we got a lil something back for all that time without being able to get gifts :D

well all of this would be ok if ALL of us with the flawed energy glitch had this as well.. lol.. trust an believe I've refreshed an used game sessions an pretty much you name it I've tried it (within reason) an I've not been able to get a single u-iso without battle drops or daily roulette or collecting from allies pages.. so I guess this is just further of my messed up luck though.. lol.. oh an its also why I had to wait an struggle to get enough u-iso to attempt an get the rigged roulettes to let me get enough cybernetic tech pieces to finish 2 out of 3 of the researches in the last spec op.. lmao.. an I have a sick feeling this will continue for me each time now cause of this gifting problem.. lol

but I am glad not ALL of us are suffering like I am though.. hehe.. congrats an hope you are able to complete the missions easily an enjoy the heroes gained also.. oh an if anyone ever figures out a way to get past this dang problem feel free to post an let myself an others suffering to know.. lol.. an again congrats