[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 12:47am
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 12/17/2014 7:40pm

yes all great points.. an me I'm still wishing there was a way to exploit the dang roulette (due to my poor luck).. an would be nice if the auto battle still worked also.. lol.. could mean rushing the exp points while at lvl 300 for gold.. hehe.. plus since I got the OLD energy hack (still stuck with nothing but energy every refresh) I could then try an go through the screens right automatic an gain gold in exchange for the stuck energy deal.. lol

but now if there is a way to tweak things so I can also get u-iso like others with the glitched energy file tend to get it would sure help me out a LOT since I struggle to get enough with daily collections an CP farming drops.. lol.. an right now I have like 3.5 mil x2 energy so might be a while till I use it all up.. an YES I have the waste energy hack stored here, just haven't used it for a while is all.. lmao.. but any tips on a way to also get the u-iso would be appreciated though

I wonder why you don't get gifts if you have old unlimited energy..Try with coowon browser..I get 50 gifts and for every page refresh I get another 50..I already have more then 5k isos and took me only 10 min to get them.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 1:01am
Quote Post

which version of coowon you using?.. right now I have the newest installed.. but I also have the 1.5.3 laying on the drive somewhere from when I tried the gift glitch back in the day.. lol.. which didn't work for me cause of this queue lock on the energy each refresh..

oh an is it that I need to alter the info on the old file an hit it again to get it to switch them?.. lol.. if so then yeah feel free to shoot me a message an tips to make the changes so we don't confuse those unable to use the file since the patches.. lol.. NO not trying to keep anyone from anything just trying to avoid the confusion us talking of the OLD file causes here at times is ALL.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 2:06am
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 12/17/2014 8:01pm

which version of coowon you using?.. right now I have the newest installed.. but I also have the 1.5.3 laying on the drive somewhere from when I tried the gift glitch back in the day.. lol.. which didn't work for me cause of this queue lock on the energy each refresh..

oh an is it that I need to alter the info on the old file an hit it again to get it to switch them?.. lol.. if so then yeah feel free to shoot me a message an tips to make the changes so we don't confuse those unable to use the file since the patches.. lol.. NO not trying to keep anyone from anything just trying to avoid the confusion us talking of the OLD file causes here at times is ALL.. lol

I am using the latest Coowon..I have no tips , just I have 'Unlimited energy' glich which allows me to get gifts too..It is working for all of us who have that glich..I wonder why doesn't work for you..I am not good in programming , hacking or scripting..:)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 2:18am
Quote Post

well same here.. plus I did run my copy several times before I noticed it was locked into ALWAYS giving energy.. lol.. might be why its working different here.. an I've tried a few things to try an clear it up or get where I can also get the u-iso as well.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 3:01am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

Victims of the "energy glitch" might now u-iso gains on refresh now...

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 3:06am
Quote Post

well seems many can but I can confirm that not ALL of us can.. hehe.. if you know of anything I may not of tried to achieve this I am ALL ears here.. lol.. cause that is what has been keeping me from gaining the new items from roulettes, cause my luck stinks there, an without the u-iso I can't farm for them of course

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 3:41am
Quote Post

Can anyone pass me the 'evil script' file? I have one energyhack javascript file but im not sure that is the evil one.

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 3:52am
Quote Post

well right now none of them work.. but those whom used the evil file back in the day are still stuck with daily energy on refresh an most unable to receive gifts either.. which is why the file was considered evil later due to a small coding error..

just wanted to let you an others who might see these posts to not get confused an think we are speaking of a actually still working file is all

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 5:57am
Quote Post
can anyone explain how to use that auto clicker to get the gifts and refresh?
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 2:20pm
Quote Post

yes all great points.. an me I'm still wishing there was a way to exploit the dang roulette (due to my poor luck).. an would be nice if the auto battle still worked also.. lol.. could mean rushing the exp points while at lvl 300 for gold.. hehe.. plus since I got the OLD energy hack (still stuck with nothing but energy every refresh) I could then try an go through the screens right automatic an gain gold in exchange for the stuck energy deal.. lol

but now if there is a way to tweak things so I can also get u-iso like others with the glitched energy file tend to get it would sure help me out a LOT since I struggle to get enough with daily collections an CP farming drops.. lol.. an right now I have like 3.5 mil x2 energy so might be a while till I use it all up.. an YES I have the waste energy hack stored here, just haven't used it for a while is all.. lmao.. but any tips on a way to also get the u-iso would be appreciated though

I know the hacks to get free gold don't work, but coming from another angle, would it be possible to make a hack where you don't lose gold when you re-spin the roulette (basically a free re-spin)?  I wouldn't even kow where to start with that, but maybe someone else does?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 2:45pm
Quote Post
Gillman Posted on: 12/18/2014 9:20am

I know the hacks to get free gold don't work, but coming from another angle, would it be possible to make a hack where you don't lose gold when you re-spin the roulette (basically a free re-spin)?  I wouldn't even kow where to start with that, but maybe someone else does?

hahaha ... maybe ud want respin to use silver instead of gold huh??
would be cool to get some of that even if for limited time but its all a dream that wont come true...

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 6:55pm
Quote Post
bigjohn28 Posted on: 12/18/2014 12:57am
can anyone explain how to use that auto clicker to get the gifts and refresh?

Alright, install Coowon 1.5.3 with internet switched OFF (this is important)

When installed go to settings-advanced and switch off auto-update.

Switch internet back on and load Coowon.

Click 'Crtl, Alt & N' together and it opens incognito mode.

Load facebook up, and load up MAA, then open the messages tab where you collect gifts etc

Let the game fully load and open Murgee Autoclicker.

In Miliseconds box  type 100

There is a L button on the right hand side. Click it and it opens up a new menu. You will see a box. Click Pick location and select on the top  'accept and send' button. Click OK and it will close. 

In keyboard key to start/stop click it and press the F4 button (or whatever you want)

then press F4 with Murgee software to the side or bottom of the page.. it will accept 5. As soon as the 5th gift is collected, quickly click F5 to refresh. Let the game fully load and go back to the messages tab when it does, repeat and keep repeating. I can get anywhere from 125 to 400 depending on how fast I click F5 after the 5th is collected.

Hope this helps you :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/18/2014 11:40pm
Quote Post

Just to let peeps know PVP Season 18 has started ADA reward is Nova :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/19/2014 12:40am
Quote Post

Someone can made a hack to increase exp gained by the  agent? Like that we can get fast gold ..Just saying but I think is server sided.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/19/2014 3:49am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

There is only a small area of the game which is hackable; almost everything is checked, and corrected.

atdt *67