[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/05/2014 3:54pm
Quote Post

I can accept all the gifts I need..For Isos just accepted 50 (the limit) but after every time I refresh the page that will add 50 isos...So with a cliker I always have 20k isos in the first day of spec ops,This works for other gifts too..Just saying,you can have like 2M gifts in 4h, selling them and have hundreds millions of silver.  But I think if we have gifts like gold an CP that can work for that too...

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/05/2014 3:59pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
haldiz Posted on: 12/05/2014 10:12am

haenawolf energy hack are working  for some gifts that i accept , if i accept  sheild point i got 100 per accept and etc.. iam asking my self now what if i accept gold or cp :)

what energy hack are you talking about?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/05/2014 4:03pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 12/05/2014 10:59am
haldiz Posted on: 12/05/2014 10:12am

haenawolf energy hack are working  for some gifts that i accept , if i accept  sheild point i got 100 per accept and etc.. iam asking my self now what if i accept gold or cp :)

It is a old energy hack, does not work anymore..Only few of us got it...

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/05/2014 5:24pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 12/05/2014 10:59am

as karanka said its old hack from haenawolf gives u amount of energy  every refresh it was javascript file  loaded in a brwoser , its  not working for  people who try to use it now , but still working for us because we use it at the time it was released .

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/09/2014 7:47am
Quote Post

I think got banned,I have a white page when I try to conect to the game. ahh well.I still enjoyed using your hacks guys...Ty

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/09/2014 7:56am
Quote Post

Lol Karanka I don't think you got banned, I got banned from PVP on an alt last year and the game does load you just get a message when you try and play pvp. I am getting the same thing, I have tried on my main and alts and get a 404 error when I load up. I'm sure it's a problem their end and not bannage lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/09/2014 8:37am
Quote Post
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 12/09/2014 2:56am

Lol Karanka I don't think you got banned, I got banned from PVP on an alt last year and the game does load you just get a message when you try and play pvp. I am getting the same thing, I have tried on my main and alts and get a 404 error when I load up. I'm sure it's a problem their end and not bannage lol

LOL..I thought I was banned..Ty for the information.I just looked in thrir fan page and it is general..I hope they got hacked

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/09/2014 10:12am
Quote Post

Lol if they did get hacked I hope they share some of the goodies our way :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/09/2014 11:42am
Quote Post
karanka Posted on: 12/09/2014 3:37am
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 12/09/2014 2:56am

LOL..I thought I was banned..Ty for the information.I just looked in thrir fan page and it is general..I hope they got hacked

do you have a link???

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/09/2014 12:12pm
Quote Post

Damn, the game just don't load at all, I think playdumb changed into f*ckedumb...angry
and right in the middle of LB farming...

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/09/2014 7:27pm
Quote Post

Just a heads up to those of you using the Fe'Eb Den'Roc scroll to win pvp offense:

If you have a noob account with shit stats (low heroes, low level, low armory, etc.) and you boost yourself into high adamantium with the aoe hack + scroll, you're going to get reported. And since Disney has taken over the MAA support, the bans are now account-based. You will not only be banned from pvp, you will lose your entire account.

And you WILL get reported if it is obvious that you are cheating. I am in several high profile pvp groups and people there aren't stupid. They check your account when you defeat them, and they can easily spot a cheater from legit player. 

So if you are a noob with a low stat account, make sure you only stay low enough rating to win adamantium, like around 1550 or 1600 rating. If you start going into 1800-2000+, you're gonna get reported left and right. Trust me.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/10/2014 3:02am
Quote Post

lol.. well I have a right decent account now with over half of my heroes already at lvl 14 an most others at lvl 12.. an ALL but 1 uniform for all the heroes I have also.. lol.. an I been slowly gaining the empowered an augmented ISO's for them lately also.. still got a long ways to go there yet.. hehe.. but even so I am noticing MANY noob accounts that are gutting my rating an win percentages.. yet if I was manually handling the attacks an YES using the AOE I could gut in a heartbeat.. lol.. but I've also noticed that when I am battling some of these noob accounts the AI process rate on their gear an heroes is just outrageous.. lol.. shoot one of the battles I got like 2 attempts to attack an due to the process rate I never got another chance before the AI processed a noob into gutting my offense team.. YES using skull thumper an me not having room to use a relentless setup on mine.. but still the point being with my stats (hero ratings) I should of been the one to stomped them without a sweat.. but yes I agree that people should be more careful since there is an has been so many mentions on the forums of the load of new bans since Disney took things over

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/11/2014 11:46am
Quote Post

what is your openion about molly hayes ? do i have to spend 90 cp on her ?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/11/2014 4:16pm
Quote Post
haldiz Posted on: 12/11/2014 6:46am

She is a spoiled girl..but is a bruiser and give strenght to my pvp team..In fact I must spend my Cp for something since I have all heroes..But if you take her for PVP , she is not good

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/11/2014 4:18pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
haldiz Posted on: 12/11/2014 6:46am

probably not until the next spec op