[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/02/2014 1:42am
Quote Post
qwerty123zzz Posted on: 12/01/2014 12:05pm Ahssherder Posted on: 12/01/2014 2:30am Hello Hello, is there anyone here that achieves claim the 350 gifts with f5 trick? If so, does it manually with macros or any script?

I have managed to claim the 350 2 times, could someone please show me a 100% effective method for this?

i claim 200+ ,250+.......using coowoon 1.5.3 in ingognito mode and murgee autoclicker

(line breaks work wonders)

wouldnt even know how to use this for gifts

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/02/2014 3:19am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

actually the black and blue sale was over the weekend, that sale was on pvp heroes.
this sale the marvel/cyber monday sale puts many characters alternate costumes on sale.
like hulks warbringer and avengers costumes, but like many of playdumbs sales the CP price remains the same and the only thing that makes it a sale is that you can get the costume for less by using gold, so like all of plydumbs sales its pretty Inconsequential.

http://avengersalliance.wikia.com/wiki/Marvel_Monday

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/02/2014 9:31am
Quote Post

All suit on sale via Gold only :( i wish it base on CP....

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/02/2014 4:34pm
Quote Post

hahaha... never imagined morbius can be recruited for 5 CPs... realized that just now.... Duh

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/03/2014 7:12am
Quote Post
take it easy
qwerty123zzz Posted on: 12/01/2014 12:05pm
Ahssherder Posted on: 12/01/2014 2:30am

Hello Hello, is there anyone here that achieves claim the 350 gifts with f5 trick? If so, does it manually with macros or any script?

I have managed to claim the 350 2 times, could someone please show me a 100% effective method for this?
broken heart

i claim 200+ ,250+.......using coowoon 1.5.3 in ingognito mode and murgee autoclicker

Thx u very much mate 

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/03/2014 10:09pm
Quote Post

well I was doing ok I thought.. that is until I reached 1500 rating since then I've been able 2 loose 4 out of 5 attacks I make an loose 9 out of 10 defenses also.. an I've tried changing weapons an heroes to those I loose against an so forth but nothing has helped.. best way to describe what I am seeing is my team is shooting spitballs an the defending team is using nukes.. meaning I can attack 20 times an not able to reduce health even 1/8 there starting point.. the defending team makes 2 attacks an my entire team will be dead.. hence why I used the spitball/nuke remark cause it fit close to how it appears on my screen here.. if anyone has any GREAT ideas or info on how much needs to be paid to disney so they place my account on the VIP listing so I get SPECIAL treatment would be appreciated also

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/03/2014 10:58pm
Quote Post

I just use the Corned Beef scroll and together with Haenawolf Aoe CT file I win 99% of my battles in ofensive...I don't care if I lose 150 poinse by night in defense because I win more in ofensive..Right now I am at 2050 points and i don't play much..only 10-15 battles /day..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/04/2014 3:30am
Quote Post

well it is the Gamora Groot combos that seem to be invincible while I attack yet if I use the same on my team I get the same things.. shooting spitballs an being hit with nukes.. lol.. so not sure how they are invincible other than the VIP listing playdum started an I guess disney is following suite.. since this ACTUAL PVP season is just as bad if not worse than all the previous actual seasons.. an from many of the posts I've read online it appears many others have noticed things haven't changed much with the "testing" they claimed done in the last 3 preseason deals.. an yes still like the rating scoring also.. lol.. if I win a battle I get 5 or 8 points, but loose a battle an I loose 20 to 28 points.. lmao.. sounds right fair I guess.. well sounds fair if I bash my skull with a hammer 40 or 50 times an then think about it.. I guess that is how they get their ideas for new changes is bashing themselves in the head with a hammer till they think these changes an ideas sound worth a crap.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/04/2014 9:26am
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 12/03/2014 10:30pm

well it is the Gamora Groot combos that seem to be invincible while I attack yet if I use the same on my team I get the same things.. shooting spitballs an being hit with nukes.. lol.. so not sure how they are invincible other than the VIP listing playdum started an I guess disney is following suite.. since this ACTUAL PVP season is just as bad if not worse than all the previous actual seasons.. an from many of the posts I've read online it appears many others have noticed things haven't changed much with the "testing" they claimed done in the last 3 preseason deals.. an yes still like the rating scoring also.. lol.. if I win a battle I get 5 or 8 points, but loose a battle an I loose 20 to 28 points.. lmao.. sounds right fair I guess.. well sounds fair if I bash my skull with a hammer 40 or 50 times an then think about it.. I guess that is how they get their ideas for new changes is bashing themselves in the head with a hammer till they think these changes an ideas sound worth a crap.. lol

Well, my defense in PVP is doing so so, got groot and gamora with alternate uniforms, and guardian badge on the agent, I could say I win about 20% of defense fights

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/04/2014 2:10pm
Quote Post

Alot of person who got full 64g in their amorry :(

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/04/2014 6:57pm
Quote Post
Ahssherder Posted on: 12/03/2014 2:12am
qwerty123zzz Posted on: 12/01/2014 12:05pm
Ahssherder Posted on: 12/01/2014 2:30am

Hello Hello, is there anyone here that achieves claim the 350 gifts with f5 trick? If so, does it manually with macros or any script?

broken heart

Thx u very much mate 

Is there anyway to programme the F5 refresh or do you have to do it manually? 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/04/2014 9:36pm
Quote Post

you might or should be able to have it click the refresh button while you are programming the mouse clicks.. an as you see I am guessing cause I don't and cant use this glitch, I got the "unlimited energy" glitch here.. lol.. I laugh cause that means I now literally have unlimited energy (an nothing else) an I can not click any gifts or u-iso if or when I need to now here.. lol.. yes better to laugh than get upset over it.. lol..

an on a note toward my earlier post I wasn't able to get the "corned beef" scroll during the SO cause of my lacking u-iso an such.. lol.. got the heroes an a few of the other weapons, but not the scroll sadly.. lol.. but I did blow my entire gold wad (all I been able to win an save up) an get the new armory items to boost my offense an defense teams a bit higher.. lol.. an I found out that the "invincible" issue I mentioned is caused by the randomness of the guardians insignia giving them survival training an reducing damage till they reach 80% health (which is nearly impossible with the reduction active).. lol.. an YES as I said I've tried using the matching team (best my items will allow) yet my team does not get the survival training protection as the teams I am facing get.. lol.. again I guess is just my luck..

well that an I've NEVER bought gold for the game so that means I am NOT in the VIP selective bias used within the AI of the PVP.. an yes I know many deny it an others claim its made up, but if they do not care if the player has paid or not why is there even a VIP listing when we view the info sent to an from the servers then?.. so yes I personally feel that confirms they DO play favorites within the game (including PVP) otherwise why else would they even need to have or use the listing to begin with?.. lol.. sorry but I do try an look at the known facts instead of just what I hear or told.. lol.. an it causes issues cause I insist "I judge by the facts not the BS" with everyone within my life.. lol.. it has caused problems (fusses with family an friends), but it has also kept me from being taken advantage of an such like could or would happen if I ignored the facts an listened to the "jive".. so I keep sticking to judging the facts in most all things in my life including this game.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/05/2014 1:56am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

You can use the Charles Proxy program to see there is, in fact, a VIP variable, but I dunno what it does. Dig in; it's mostly JSON stuff, and it's fun to look at. 

atdt *67
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/05/2014 1:53pm
Quote Post

Long time to see a new cheat :((

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 12/05/2014 3:12pm
Quote Post

haenawolf energy hack are working  for some gifts that i accept , if i accept  sheild point i got 100 per accept and etc.. iam asking my self now what if i accept gold or cp :)