[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2015 8:32am
Quote Post

Disorientation works well here, but not Anim x8 (which are both on the same option tho) :O

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/09/2015 1:38pm
Quote Post

I tend to use disorient and toast from KHUT and Anim X8, Player targeting Ally AOE and Player targeting Enemy AOE from the CT file in the cheats above :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/10/2015 12:55am
Quote Post

KHUT an coowon to speed animation here.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/10/2015 7:04am
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

as i think i may have already said,
i use the KHUT no toast and disorientation hacks, and brandons v9 AOE and Anim Speed hack.
nothing but smooth sailing on this end!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/11/2015 3:59am
Quote Post
take it easy

Gift Glitch stopped working, Anyone have the same problem? from three days ago, I can't  claim more than 50 gifts.

I test with Maxthon, Coolnovo, Coowon, Dragon before i could claim up to 900 daily gifts

I revel in my anonymity. But when I'm at a specific event and gamers are there, they'll recognise me.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/11/2015 5:54am
Quote Post
Ahssherder Posted on: 02/10/2015 10:59pm

Gift Glitch stopped working, Anyone have the same problem? from three days ago, I can't  claim more than 50 gifts.
I test with Maxthon, Coolnovo, Coowon, Dragon before i could claim up to 900 daily gifts

well it isnt broken, i just accepted 250+, but i am noticing some hiccups that i have never seen before.
for one it hits all these slow spells, where the numbers dont change despite my macro running 10 plus times. and also there seems to be a security check (just to accept a gift), that i cant seem to get clear of even if i legitimately enter the code.

*EDIT*
Just accepted another 120+

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/12/2015 1:55am
Quote Post

I miss auto battle :((

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/12/2015 9:46am
Quote Post

I never really used it but there is always the Brandon Auto battle is still around, looked a bit complicated for me lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/12/2015 12:57pm
Quote Post

when new spec ops comes out?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/12/2015 2:18pm
Quote Post
ruel Posted on: 02/12/2015 7:57am

when new spec ops comes out?

nobody here knows the answer to that question. the only ones who know are the game devs and they dont usually announce these things before they happen in game.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/12/2015 2:41pm
Quote Post

I think we are looking at sometime next week as they are testing it at the moment. A Covert Task for a new outfit for Rogue will start on Saturday and that's all I have on the subject at the moment :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/12/2015 3:13pm
Quote Post
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 02/12/2015 9:41am

I think we are looking at sometime next week as they are testing it at the moment. A Covert Task for a new outfit for Rogue will start on Saturday and that's all I have on the subject at the moment :)

can you substantiate that claim with a source?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/12/2015 4:10pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 02/12/2015 10:13am
Badgertastic3 Posted on: 02/12/2015 9:41am

can you substantiate that claim with a source?

Please

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/12/2015 4:34pm
Quote Post

rogue's new alt costume is already in-game, guess we are just waiting on a CO to get the release details.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 02/12/2015 4:40pm
Quote Post

Hopefully this counts as proof for you :)