[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/06/2014 9:48pm
Quote Post

Anyone knows if this is real or fake?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/06/2014 10:05pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
wolvie1984 Posted on: 03/06/2014 4:48pm

Anyone knows if this is real or fake?

making speed-ups free was a potential idea for a hack as seen by the OP.
weather anyone ever figured out whether that is actually a possibility, and or implementation of that has been moot.
that doesnt mean that i wouldnt like to see my heros level up super fast, that would be very nice in fact!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/07/2014 12:15am
Quote Post

actually I've heard mention that there is a few efforts being made toward that goal.. but I think they are keeping it on the downlow right now though.. who knows maybe they will let it out when they think it'll take a longer time till patched..

me I'd like to see the lockbox drop return.. it allows CPs an such to be gained without forced leveling.. plus as I said in other posts I missed out on several of them myself.. lol..plus it would be nice to figure out a way to increase the CP drop rate on lockboxes also.. lol.. sad;y it seems like they reduced it due to the lockbox drop hack recently..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/07/2014 4:10am
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 03/06/2014 7:15pm

actually I've heard mention that there is a few efforts being made toward that goal.. but I think they are keeping it on the downlow right now though.. who knows maybe they will let it out when they think it'll take a longer time till patched..

me I'd like to see the lockbox drop return.. it allows CPs an such to be gained without forced leveling.. plus as I said in other posts I missed out on several of them myself.. lol..plus it would be nice to figure out a way to increase the CP drop rate on lockboxes also.. lol.. sad;y it seems like they reduced it due to the lockbox drop hack recently..

Been getting a lot of CPs on my  lockbox recently. I think you are just unlucky opening yours.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/07/2014 4:59am
Quote Post

story of my life right there bud.. lol..

read some of the humor stories I've made from time to time about my account.. lol.. my luck tends to stink right much compared to most people.. is also why I tend to also be one of those foaming at the mouth for something new to try an use to get my account close to normal compared to most with better luck.. but I do keep a napkin handy to wipe my chin so it tends to not show much is all.. hehehe

oh forgot to remember to add that I got like 20 new heroes now an trying to work toward a 21st now.. lol.. but lets not forget to mention that 3 or 4 of those I won from the lockboxes (cause I never got the win of those before, an needed others also though) an thankfully cause I tried to be quick an greedy an safety margin also I grabbed like 6k of one set (it kept locking memory) then I switched to another an again added a animation speed hack an game speed hack an was able to grab like 17k of that one.. an went to the third an thought I had like 12k of those an went to switch to the 4th an on refresh noticed I only had like 1400 of the 3rd set (after getting the 3 heroes of course) I was just as disappointed as everyone else was that it got patched SO quickly.. lol.. believe me when I say that PLEASE.. hehe.. but yes I literally needed all but like 1 of the lockbox heroes in the xml set.. lol.. plus unlike most here I seriously needed heroes PERIOD.. lol.. I am around the 150 level range an had only 36 heroes so far.. lol.. but as said I've added like 20 an heading for 21 now an I hardly have 5k boxes left now an it seems they are not dropping as many as I'd wish.. hehe.. but I am very pleased I got even the brief chance to do this an enjoy it thanks to all the great scripts an directions I've picked up reading an testing here.. lol.. I missed the last lockbox drop an seriously wish I hadn't now.. but when I say all this laughing is me expressing how happy I am presently as I flight level them up not to mention my silver is out the world now though.. lol.. I was round 6mil an now it is nearly 20mil.. an I am spending to level an so forth fast as I can TRULY (enjoying the stat changes also) but again as I said my luck for CP's is just wrong I believe that or I am just feeling greedy unsure yet there.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/07/2014 12:40pm
Quote Post

well that's not so bad.. atleast you got some. :D I know someone who tried the hack at the exact time it was patched and unlike you he got nothing on refresh... the guy did like 100k on omega lockboxes only to be heartbroken. Oh and by the way he didnt use auto clicker. hahaha

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/07/2014 2:09pm
Quote Post

Ouch thats gonna be a whole lot of RSI for nothing lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/07/2014 5:43pm
Quote Post
magnumbreak Posted on: 03/07/2014 7:40am

well that's not so bad.. atleast you got some. :D I know someone who tried the hack at the exact time it was patched and unlike you he got nothing on refresh... the guy did like 100k on omega lockboxes only to be heartbroken. Oh and by the way he didnt use auto clicker. hahaha

LOL...i feel for the poor guy..at least i got all 6 heroes...but i wasnt stacking them up coz i thought it'd be around for some time...sad..;(
waiting for the next release..whenever that is...lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/07/2014 6:35pm
Quote Post

PSA: Releases should be done late friday night, this way they wont be patched until monday.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/08/2014 6:12am
Quote Post

i was able to collect 15k lock boxes and got 2000 cps from these lock boxes. bought all uniforms and characters.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/08/2014 7:56am
Quote Post
Shahani Posted on: 03/08/2014 1:12am

i was able to collect 15k lock boxes and got 2000 cps from these lock boxes. bought all uniforms and characters.

bro lockboxdrop still working?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/08/2014 8:20am
Quote Post
shailushahgal Posted on: 03/08/2014 2:56am

bro lockboxdrop still working?

Nope, its patched now :(
Btw..training heroes is real pain.. guys anybody got something on that ?.. tried many things but the data dont get saved on that damn server :(

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/08/2014 3:02pm
Quote Post

dang... if only i was aware of the hack... my luck is going really down to the gutter... only 1 essence of domination and 2 cryptic puzzles, missing the forced drop hack and the lockboxes drop hack.... dang..... and still half way in collecting all the heroes.....

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/08/2014 3:52pm
Quote Post

I feel lucky that I managed to get in on the forced item drop hack while it was still working. Managed to get all of the lockbox heroes, all of the non-limited heroes, all of the costumes, and enough CP to buy anything that comes out from now on as long as I keep farming a few extra CP from missions every so often. I'm a little annoyed with the drop rate of these Puzzle Cores from the PvP spin. Only got 1 so far :/ Granted, the prize isn't that great, but if I'm gonna do it, I'd rather not be half-assed about it.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/08/2014 3:59pm
Quote Post
haenawolf Posted on: 03/04/2014 4:20am
terox69 Posted on: 03/04/2014 1:25am

can you make autoplayer for pvp?

Hi,
Try this:

1.Right Click at the 'Auto Player' entry, COPY
2.then PASTE,
3.Right Click the new entry, select 'Change Script'
4. find these lines :
Aobscan(_auto,60 ?? 87 80 ?? 63 ?? 62 11 62 ?? 42 00)
_auto:
db            29 02 02 02 62 11 5d 00 00 4a 00 00 00

5.change all 62 11 to 62 16,  2 instances=>
Aobscan(_auto,60 ?? 87 80 ?? 63 ?? 62 16 62 ?? 42 00)
_auto:
db            29 02 02 02 62 16 5d 00 00 4a 00 00 00

6.Click OK;
7.Rename the entry to a different title for identification.

bye~

thankssssssssssssssssssssssss working!!!! :)