[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/11/2014 5:02pm
Quote Post

I think the Force drop is still working coz I just saw someone who is using the Prize in PVP,the NEW Blaster Uniform. It means that the force drop is still kicking. I hope they will leak it out soon when they get bored and decided to expose it to the public again lol.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/11/2014 5:30pm
Quote Post
Palz Posted on: 03/11/2014 1:02pm

I think the Force drop is still working coz I just saw someone who is using the Prize in PVP,the NEW Blaster Uniform. It means that the force drop is still kicking. I hope they will leak it out soon when they get bored and decided to expose it to the public again lol.

They don't want to release it because someone reported the hack on playdom forums before the public release and now they want to keep it secret

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/11/2014 6:14pm
Quote Post

am I the only one that remembers all of the bundled deals PD was offering us during the christmas season?.. I ask this cause they was offering uniform bundles as well.. an YES the blaster uniform would of been in the bundle had anyone had enough gold to used to purchase the bundle.. so just seeing the blaster uniform does not mean a actual hack.. although if PD hadn't offered those bundle packages it could of been a good way to tell.. just trying to help ease tension is all

an yes like many others I could seriously use the lockbox or force drop again.. lol.. my account was so weak before I'm embarrassed to even tell about it now.. hehe.. but if I could use those again for a couple days it would sure make for a turn around of my account.. just like many others that are seeking them again now

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/11/2014 6:48pm
Quote Post

I remember those bundles, but I remember them offering merely the power armor (the trench coats and such), not the EMpowered armor. You know, the previous armors that got released during PvP, not the items they haven't released yet. Could be wrong, of course, as I didn't purchase the packages.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/11/2014 7:32pm
Quote Post
brotherbear Posted on: 03/11/2014 2:48pm

I remember those bundles, but I remember them offering merely the power armor (the trench coats and such), not the EMpowered armor. You know, the previous armors that got released during PvP, not the items they haven't released yet. Could be wrong, of course, as I didn't purchase the packages.

Yeah they were power armors and not empowered ones. And it makes sense too.. Why would they release 'unreleased' version 2 months before.. And during pvp have fought a few players who have old weapons like Shephard staff at lvl 310. Ex oblivione at lvl 130 or so..while other weapons of the set above lvl 300... And not to mention PVP armory filled with latest items. Therefore, my guess is there is a item hack.. but must be in close guard for now as only few players have it. Btw.. does anybody has any shortcut for training.. Any help is much appreciated :)

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/11/2014 11:11pm
Quote Post
real_slow_one Posted on: 03/11/2014 2:14pm

am I the only one that remembers all of the bundled deals PD was offering us during the christmas season?.. I ask this cause they was offering uniform bundles as well.. an YES the blaster uniform would of been in the bundle had anyone had enough gold to used to purchase the bundle.. so just seeing the blaster uniform does not mean a actual hack.. although if PD hadn't offered those bundle packages it could of been a good way to tell.. just trying to help ease tension is all

an yes like many others I could seriously use the lockbox or force drop again.. lol.. my account was so weak before I'm embarrassed to even tell about it now.. hehe.. but if I could use those again for a couple days it would sure make for a turn around of my account.. just like many others that are seeking them again now

Empowered Blaster Armor didn't exist before this PVP tournament, just like the Empowered Tactician Armor doesn't exist now.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/12/2014 2:32am
Quote Post

ok cool.. well I did not open the details tabs on them cause I knew I couldnt afford to spend my bit of gold on them anyway.. lol.. but still could of sworn I seen mention of empowered suits bundle once.. but who knows been noticing my eyes like playing tricks on me now an then now days.. hehe

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/12/2014 5:32am
Quote Post

well the empowered armors cant be dropped but their recipes can, so you can research them and get one for free ^-^
I tried it with a test account :c

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/12/2014 7:40am
Quote Post
Nuiyuki Posted on: 03/12/2014 1:32am

well the empowered armors cant be dropped but their recipes can, so you can research them and get one for free ^-^

Please explain how you dropped the blueprints..so that others can be benefitted too :D

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/12/2014 9:08am
Quote Post
mukuljain87 Posted on: 03/12/2014 3:40am
Nuiyuki Posted on: 03/12/2014 1:32am

Please explain how you dropped the blueprints..so that others can be benefitted too :D

i'm interested in this as well...

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/12/2014 10:27am
Quote Post
IPLAY2MMAA Posted on: 03/11/2014 5:11pm
terminatorov Posted on: 03/11/2014 2:14pm
Shahani Posted on: 03/11/2014 5:48am

there is no xml file with it...how will it work?

The guy only asked how the Execute Abort Execute is working so i don't see what XML you want this thing works with my cloud launcher and the 1 Hit Kill inside of it else it also works with a XML i have that make so that all bosses in 12.2 are gone and all you have left are 1 Baron Zemo and 1 Viper but the stuff and exp you get are as if you fought all bosses still working with this Execute Abort Execute here is this 12.2 XML i talk about

http://konghack.com/filemanager/get/95lfrBx4066x53df6b49350df

Is this the same xml file from my blog(moddedxmlfiles.blogspot.it)?
If yes,all the mini-bosses are gone.

Palz Posted on: 03/11/2014 12:00pm

Hi, is there a way to change the drops without getting error? I tried changing one item into a warbringer axe and it actually dropped. But after the battle i got an error, the "execute, abort...method seems not working" or did i made a mistake? i hope you can help me ^^ I really need at least 1 weapon and i don't care about items for armory etc..it will only make me obvious that im cheating and get my self banned lol one item each that i dont have is enough ^^

No,you can't,I've recovered the force drop but the execute,abort,execute method doesn't works(I think that the force drop is dead or we need to change the ce.swf file)sad

Yes my friend it is your XML and it is wonderfull thank you for doing such a good work sorry about credits cuz i wasn't sure on who to give the proper credits now i know :) 

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
112.rar 82.15 KB 663
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/12/2014 1:31pm
Quote Post
terminatorov Posted on: 03/12/2014 6:27am
IPLAY2MMAA Posted on: 03/11/2014 5:11pm
terminatorov Posted on: 03/11/2014 2:14pm
Shahani Posted on: 03/11/2014 5:48am

there is no xml file with it...how will it work?

The guy only asked how the Execute Abort Execute is working so i don't see what XML you want this thing works with my cloud launcher and the 1 Hit Kill inside of it else it also works with a XML i have that make so that all bosses in 12.2 are gone and all you have left are 1 Baron Zemo and 1 Viper but the stuff and exp you get are as if you fought all bosses still working with this Execute Abort Execute here is this 12.2 XML i talk about

http://konghack.com/filemanager/get/95lfrBx4066x53df6b49350df

Is this the same xml file from my blog(moddedxmlfiles.blogspot.it)?
If yes,all the mini-bosses are gone.

Palz Posted on: 03/11/2014 12:00pm

Hi, is there a way to change the drops without getting error? I tried changing one item into a warbringer axe and it actually dropped. But after the battle i got an error, the "execute, abort...method seems not working" or did i made a mistake? i hope you can help me ^^ I really need at least 1 weapon and i don't care about items for armory etc..it will only make me obvious that im cheating and get my self banned lol one item each that i dont have is enough ^^

No,you can't,I've recovered the force drop but the execute,abort,execute method doesn't works(I think that the force drop is dead or we need to change the ce.swf file)sad

Yes my friend it is your XML and it is wonderfull thank you for doing such a good work sorry about credits cuz i wasn't sure on who to give the proper credits now i know :) 

Please send me the new force drop that is working, I promise I'll keep it private, I just need few weapons that I don't have. My email is talidongd@yahoo.com Thanks in advance...

Attached Files
Filename Filesize Downloads
112.rar 82.15 KB 663
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/12/2014 2:23pm
Quote Post

please if there is a drop force of arms if they can send me the xml ... I promise to keep a secret ... onalos_onalos@hotmail.com

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/12/2014 3:57pm
Quote Post

hehs i would ofc also kept it secret, but im not 300 so i dont realy need any hero related items :X 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/12/2014 5:55pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod

i know this is gonna turn into a request thread real fast,
but if someone wouldent mind pm-ing me instructions on how to use the drop hack that everyone is talking about,
that would be great!
thanks!