[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/12/2014 7:52pm
Quote Post
someone has the "force drop"? I'm willing to pay for it! keep secret
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/12/2014 10:50pm
Quote Post
rthome7 Posted on: 03/12/2014 3:52pm

If you can pay or use money, then you don't need it (Hack). Hacks are for those who can't afford or who aren't using money for a game.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/13/2014 10:01am
Quote Post

I won't tell, cuz ppl tend to be too greedy, I don't want that everybody get that armor before pvp ended.
So hack will live a little bit longer >_<

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/13/2014 10:58am
Quote Post
Palz Posted on: 03/12/2014 6:50pm
rthome7 Posted on: 03/12/2014 3:52pm

If you can pay or use money, then you don't need it (Hack). Hacks are for those who can't afford or who aren't using money for a game.

I am paying for labor to do the hack, have items that are not for sale

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/13/2014 1:44pm
Quote Post

I'm jumping on this, too. Total noob here and have been perusing these forums for awhile now, waiting for a new item drop hack to pop up. Some of the technical talk sound a little confusing, but if someone can point me towards the new hack, I'd be appreciative!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/13/2014 3:27pm
Quote Post

This is getting really annoying. The new PvE chapter was just released yesterday but I can't complete it because the Incursions won't load. I haven't seen anyone else with this issue, nor have I seen an announcement by PD saying anything about it, but it's hard to believe it's a problem only I'm having. I can still fight in PvP, the Incursions won;t load even when I dont have CE running, and I cleared my browser cache, so those aren't related issues. That's about all I got though.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/13/2014 4:06pm
Quote Post

The season 2 chapter 4 is working like a charm...I already finished it but I didn't get anything usefull..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/14/2014 12:39pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/12/2014 1:55pm

i know this is gonna turn into a request thread real fast,
but if someone wouldent mind pm-ing me instructions on how to use the drop hack that everyone is talking about,
that would be great!
thanks!

see page 81 or 82 i have explained in detail how this execute abort execute is done for the force drop

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/14/2014 2:25pm
Quote Post

so can we control the drop as well then?.. control as in telling it what we want an then use the execute abort execute to keep it afterwards also.. if so then I guess I'll need to do more reading an figure out how to pull these xml's an such an learn how to somehow read an edit them also.. lol

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/14/2014 4:39pm
Quote Post

Anyone know how to do that ?

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/14/2014 5:30pm
Quote Post
mukuljain87 Posted on: 03/14/2014 12:39pm

I hope the hacker will share it too lol.,,We cant blame the hacker if he/she chooses to keep it privately, maybe if the hacker gets bored he/she will share it to the public again..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/14/2014 6:10pm
Quote Post

i know how to use execute abort execute method.. but anyone can give me working  force drop ? your help would be appreciated .. 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/14/2014 7:30pm
Quote Post

Hey guys! Anyone know how to increase the droprate of heroic battles (by editing mission XML)? I spent over 500 energy packs to get Emma/Magneto eiso and stuff nothing.  Can't believe how unlucky I am. (> <)

Repeat after me

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/15/2014 4:36am
Quote Post
Palz Posted on: 03/14/2014 1:30pm

I hope the hacker will share it too lol.,,We cant blame the hacker if he/she chooses to keep it privately, maybe if the hacker gets bored he/she will share it to the public again..

wish i had this

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/16/2014 5:46am
Quote Post
Palz Posted on: 03/14/2014 1:30pm

yeah it'll definitely make the game more enjoyable...>.<

smileyI am who I am because I was who I wassmiley