[Information] Marvel Avengers Alliance Mega Thread
Marvel: Avengers Alliance Cheats - a collection of cheat codes, unlocks, passwords, commands, tricks, tips, lists (Facebook version)
RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/21/2014 3:35am
Quote Post

well I have pretty much gotten all the awards from the facebook side an been debating for months of trying the playdom version but was unable to figure out if my present account would be used there as well if I did.. an now it seems I will not get those awards on marvelxp for the few bonuses they give out as you progress.. this does stink for all those whom play an enjoy the game.. there isn't many that I can say this about on facebook.. an in my opinion there isn't many enjoyable games like this.. lol.. who knows maybe they are stating this until enough players respond asking them to change their decision.. well guess until then we can just keep our ears open an hope an wait to see what does happen..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/21/2014 5:04am
Quote Post

Playdom did annouce that they will be closing down one of their other games on facebook so it will be interesting to see how things are going forward

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/21/2014 6:31am
Quote Post

But since Marvel Avenger Alliance: Tactics is in closed beta, probably that may be launched as sequel to this game. 

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/21/2014 6:12pm
Quote Post

I haven't seen anything anywhere about PD making a new MAA game. I've seen some posts on the game you're talking about, but the circumstances seem fishy, at best.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/21/2014 6:54pm
Quote Post
brotherbear Posted on: 03/21/2014 2:12pm

I haven't seen anything anywhere about PD making a new MAA game. I've seen some posts on the game you're talking about, but the circumstances seem fishy, at best.

Search for Marvel Avenger Alliance Tactics. It will show in facebook. But cant enter the game as it says the game is in closed beta. please check later. Lets see when will it come out in open beta..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/21/2014 7:54pm
Quote Post
mukuljain87 Posted on: 03/21/2014 2:54pm

Search for Marvel Avenger Alliance Tactics. It will show in facebook. But cant enter the game as it says the game is in closed beta. please check later. Lets see when will it come out in open beta..

As I said....

The only info I can find about this is second-hand (some said someone else said it looks like a 3D version of MAA). Beyond that, Playdom (remember, the developers of MAA) haven't said anything about a game in beta. The only information we have is that they removed the PD version of the game to make room for a new game currently in development (beta games are still "in development" to be fair, but PD isn't exactly known to be secretive about their games). The situation is just a little off-kilter to me, is all.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/22/2014 12:32am
Quote Post

ya normally you would hear something about a beta being active, but haven't heard anything on any of the gaming sites about it

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/22/2014 2:43am
Quote Post

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/22/2014 7:19am
Quote Post

The graphic doesn't look that good to me

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/22/2014 9:06am
Quote Post

im amazed tough that they decided to close PD(theyr official shizz) server of MAA and they left fb sided MAA server, looks like they will close fb server as well very soon, but im amazed they did it in this order.
so its cheaper for them to keep it on fb for now than keeping it on pd..

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/22/2014 2:43pm
Quote Post
azazelnn Posted on: 03/22/2014 5:06am

im amazed tough that they decided to close PD(theyr official shizz) server of MAA and they left fb sided MAA server, looks like they will close fb server as well very soon, but im amazed they did it in this order.

I don't know why people think that one site hosting the game closing it down automatically means that every instance will shut down soon, too. PD announced that the FB version of MAA isn't going anywhere for a good long while.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/22/2014 7:50pm
Quote Post
Your (mostly) friendly neighborhood MAA-Mod
azazelnn Posted on: 03/22/2014 2:06am

probably because there are more players on the PD side than the FB side,
but one would think that they would either close both at the same time or close the one with fewer player first.
however this is PD we are talking about. have they ever done anything that made sense?
leave it to PlayDumb to do it back-ass-wards again!

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/22/2014 8:45pm
Quote Post
kirbyonwarpstar Posted on: 03/22/2014 3:50pm
azazelnn Posted on: 03/22/2014 2:06am

probably because there are more players on the PD side than the FB side,
but one would think that they would either close both at the same time or close the one with fewer player first.
however this is PD we are talking about. have they ever done anything that made sense?
leave it to PlayDumb to do it back-ass-wards again!

I think you have those facts completely wrong. There are way more players on the Facebook side. Way more.

Just look at the current PVP Tournements on each server. 

The Playdom Website side has around 30-40 thousand players participating in it as of right now.

The Facebook PVP Tournement has over 900 thousand playing in it right now.

Gold sales drive the game. PVP drives Gold sales. The Facebook side will be safe. The Devs have already said as much. The game is all part of the multi-media cross advertising that Marvel/Disney/ABC does for this brand. The Facebook side of the game is going no where any time soon.

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/22/2014 10:12pm
Quote Post

i dont know about which one has more player, but i think they decide to close the pd side rather than the facebook one is because facebook side is more profitable.
since on pd side theres  tournament so ppl get more free gold and resource there compared to facebook side.

so my guess is facebook players spent more $ to buy gold rather than pd side,

RE: marvel avengers alliance Posted on: 03/22/2014 11:02pm
Quote Post

FB has more players by far. That should be common sense just considering how many people use the site to begin with. If people had paid any attention to the announcement from PD, they would already know that there are no plans to shut down the FB version of the game. The shutdown was ONLY for the game hosted directly on PD's site.