RE: Cloudstone
oops... I've got banned. Wish you good luck~
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
-migrated-
671 posts
oops... I've got banned. Wish you good luck~
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
oops... I've got banned. Wish you good luck~
What were you doing that got you banned?
oops... I've got banned. Wish you good luck~
What were you doing that got you banned?
I beleive a strong reason is being in pvp g15, high risk of being reported. I've a few numbers of alt, those in current g15 all got banned, but not outside g15. Ofc, this is just a trigger for dev to exam my userdata. In my userdata, i think the following is most possible reason that cause the ban:
1.I've too many rubies and ruby items while I've purchased none;
2.I;ve used a power-up version admin hack f1 aoe attack (dmg > 9000) before I awared there was a dmage check, this hack seems increase a server-side counter 'hacks' that I cannot remove.
updated:
Initially, I've 3 logined accounts having a symptoms that go back to world map at once when I tried to enter a zone. I refresh one account, and got a message "Sorry, but your account has been disabled", it is in html, no flash loaded. So I thought this account is banned, and infer (but not checked) that other 2 accounts also got banned. Now, 4-5 hours later, I tried to login into these 3 account. The one shown above message still show the message, but the other 2 accounts login w/o problem... it turn out only 1 account is *disabled* ?_?
No matter how, I think I will abandon these accounts, banned or not.
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
oops... I've got banned. Wish you good luck~
What were you doing that got you banned?
I beleive a strong reason is being in pvp g15, high risk of being reported. I've a few numbers of alt, those in current g15 all got banned, but not outside g15. Ofc, this is just a trigger for dev to exam my userdata. In my userdata, i think the following is most possible reason that cause the ban:
1.I've too many rubies and ruby items while I've purchased none;
2.I;ve used a power-up version admin hack f1 aoe attack (dmg > 9000) before I awared there was a dmage check, this hack seems increase a server-side counter 'hacks' that I cannot remove.
updated:
Initially, I've 3 logined accounts having a symptoms that go back to world map at once when I tried to enter a zone. I refresh one account, and got a message "Sorry, but your account has been disabled", it is in html, no flash loaded. So I thought this account is banned, and infer (but not checked) that other 2 accounts also got banned. Now, 4-5 hours later, I tried to login into these 3 account. The one shown above message still show the message, but the other 2 accounts login w/o problem... it turn out only 1 account is *disabled* ?_?
No matter how, I think I will abandon these accounts, banned or not.
i had a slightly similar problem, my main account was banned and so werea few alts, but a couple other alts were NOT banned when i thought they were going to be. i mean the "hacks" is in the thousands and they didnt ban them.
and yeh, they track health mana and damage. and if youre in rift theres ANOTHER check for health but i think they might remove it since a few people actually have that amount of HP from playing normally
|
|
So far I've managed to stay unbanned; hopefully I'll stay under the radar. Wondering about my guild though, as it just brings in a whole bunch of other possibly-being-checked-for-cheating variables.
lol they even got my cloudstone videos banned on youtube.
they also banned my kolonelkadat account, whick i dont think i ever even played on lol
I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"
Fucking seriously? They got you kicked off of JewTube?
Send me the videos. I'll take care of this shit.
Everything's coming up KongHack!
"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez
Yea, cloudstone removes all hacking related videos with copyright claims. Enough copyright claims on youtube can result in your account getting banned... It's sad that it get's abused to take our original content off of youtube... :P
Check out this guy, I always laugh at him.
If any of my AoBs are broken, send me a PM and I''ll see what I can do.
Just put em up with the name "Stonecloud".
Yea, cloudstone removes all hacking related videos with copyright claims. Enough copyright claims on youtube can result in your account getting banned... It's sad that it get's abused to take our original content off of youtube... :P
but i have videos of me hacking cloudstone. well, im not showing HOW to do it, but its obvious i did it.
|
|
So far so good for me. The only thing that is pissing me off is when I go back to log in for my rubies on the 5th day but it skips right to coins for whatever fucking reason. This has happened 4 out of the last 5 times I've tried to collect them and they don't seem to give a shit when I email them about it. I'm starting to get fed up now.
MOEKTAZO!
I think I got what the "hacks" is.
There is a limit of number of kills per zone you can make that give drops and xp, the numbers is 400 in current setting.
If you kill more than this numbers, no drop no exp will be given from the kill... and it also increase 'hacks' with each extra kill.
So, it is really not exactly a cheat/hack measure, it is a measure of over-killing, which may caused by players' blood-thirsty :p
It may not count as hacking if the number is small, I guess.
*Beware increase spawn frequency aob
No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)
I think I got what the "hacks" is.
There is a limit of number of kills per zone you can make that give drops and xp, the numbers is 400 in current setting.
If you kill more than this numbers, no drop no exp will be given from the kill... and it also increase 'hacks' with each extra kill.
So, it is really not exactly a cheat/hack measure, it is a measure of over-killing, which may caused by players' blood-thirsty :p
It may not count as hacking if the number is small, I guess.
*Beware increase spawn frequency aob
yeah, i believe thats in the same function as the "hackfastkills"
which i completely nopd. //47 as the first byte.
so i guess its counting the monsters and comparing it to something somewhere. either max you can kill, or howmany are supposed to be in the zone, or whatehaveyou. either that or theres a place where it logs if f1 was used to kill it. but i dont think thats the case
|
|
Thee umm, Bonus to: movement speed, attack damage, attack speed etc.
Stopped working right after the update at 8pm pst
Switch out the AA and the AB in that aob for wildcards and you'll be able to find it again. Works fine.