EHoK's way of hacking
EHoK's way of hacking Posted on: 12/06/2013 3:41pm
Quote Post
Aobscan(_pos,24 45)

Is there a tutorial or a guide on how does he make hacks...
Or if you can point me to the right direction, I would like to learn this another style of hacking flash.
Thanks.

RE: EHoK's way of hacking Posted on: 12/06/2013 4:11pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

I'm not sure what "EHoK's way of hacking" is supposed to mean, care to elaborate?

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: EHoK's way of hacking Posted on: 12/06/2013 5:35pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack

EHoK doesnt edit the swf code. instead he finds things in the game that he can edit from the memory viewer. an easy way of doing this is finding a value like 4b and find what writes to the address. add to the codelist and modify the assembly. just make sure to wildcard any addresses in the asm or a lot of people wont be able to use it

RE: EHoK's way of hacking Posted on: 12/07/2013 6:23am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man

Ah, thanks TNC. Gomorrah, I don't recall seeing any tutorials here using that method. Try sending EHoK a PM and asking him to make a tutorial.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: EHoK's way of hacking Posted on: 12/07/2013 9:42am
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat

it is basic cheat engine way of hacking games if you did the tutorials you would know it. Hint: go give a try to cheat engine tutorial to refresh your memory. It should be in step 4-5, basically you do the same stuff but instead of using codecaves write down the bytes corresponding to the x86 opcodes and modify them as if they were flash aobs. Someone already mentioned it I think, you have to do the action before applying the aob because the function needs to be initialized. Uhm what else... this is just for knowledge, a luxury, because it doesn't really give a better way or more powerful way to hack flash games.

RE: EHoK's way of hacking Posted on: 12/08/2013 4:59am
Quote Post
Aobscan(_pos,24 45)

Sorry for the late reply, had some internet problems.
I ask this question because I was wondering about his movespeed hack
http://konghack.com/games/game_view.php?game_id=1836345
Because I cant seem to find it in swf or in hex editor.
Thanks for the replies and i'll look into your advices.

RE: EHoK's way of hacking Posted on: 12/08/2013 9:41am
Quote Post
gomorrah08 Posted on: 12/08/2013 12:59pm

Sorry for the late reply, had some internet problems.
I ask this question because I was wondering about his movespeed hack
http://konghack.com/games/game_view.php?game_id=1836345
Because I cant seem to find it in swf or in hex editor.
Thanks for the replies and i'll look into your advices.

Since it modify the generated native x86 code, the resulted code format may changed if code generating method changed (ie. version change, but most not likely), or will be totally different for other cpu target (64-bit flash player? I don't know..).
Or, it may just need to tweak the scanning option a bit, ie. to enable scanning the executable memory region.

Another option is wildcard-ing the search aob,
96 01 00 00 FE 01 00 00 D6 07 00 00 =>
96 01 00 00 FE 01 00 00 ?? ?? 00 00
(A) or
96 ?? 00 00 FE ?? 00 00 D6 07 00 00 (B)
to see if anything found and experimented with to see any gameplay behavior changed (prepare to crash something...).

Lastly, may search your own aob from the start. The idea is to locate the address of effective hero's speed variable under native code execution. For example, prepare some equipment that change movement speed, then equip/unequip these gear in the same stage to locate the speed variable address.
After located the variable , set a data write breakpoint on the address, it should break on the part of native code assembly when you change the gear again.
But this only found the Effective Speed, not the EHok's Base Speed. Either modify the effective speed directly, but this may need a bit more knowledge of x86 assembly coding. It may be easier to trace back the assembly where the Base Speed is, and change the initial base speed constant as EHok's code.
... eh, hope you understand my broken English :)

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: EHoK's way of hacking Posted on: 12/10/2013 12:21am
Quote Post
Never let a computer tell me shit.
gomorrah08 Posted on: 12/06/2013 10:41am

Or if you can point me to the right direction, I would like to learn this another style of hacking flash.
Thanks.

Here is a video tutorial.  http://youtu.be/wfzdYd2NOO4  Hooray Let's Hack!

I use this AoB tool to make all the AoBs I post. Try the online version if you dont feel like downloading it.
"Obviously, windows are central to Windows. They are so important that they named the operating system after them. But what is a window?"

RE: EHoK's way of hacking Posted on: 12/10/2013 5:07am
Quote Post
Aobscan(_pos,24 45)
kolonelkadat Posted on: 12/10/2013 8:21am
gomorrah08 Posted on: 12/06/2013 10:41am

Thanks.

Here is a video tutorial.  http://youtu.be/wfzdYd2NOO4  Hooray Let's Hack!

This is what I have been looking!
Thanks alot kolonelkadat.