Voting on hacks!
disgruntled old man

rocket surgery n. a task requiring intelligence or higher education; a difficult undertaking. Editorial Note: Often used jocularly in negative constructions similar to “It’s not rocket surgery.” Etymological Note: A blend of rocket science and brain surgery.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!

I made a suggestion on that BugTracker thingy.

I think it would be good if the services also had its name instead of just the logo.

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.
disgruntled old man

Use this to report issues: http://konghack.com/gitlab/

We're trying to phase out the bugtracker.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
Sol Penguin

Rules are generally not hard to follow, but even still, they will be broken countless times more as new people don't generally come here to contribute towards anything

gates Posted on: 03/17/2014 4:01pm

Use this to report issues: http://konghack.com/gitlab/

We're trying to phase out the bugtracker.

Alright, thanks for informing. I submitted my suggestion there.

I wonder if it will be any good...I bet there's no way to remove 100% of the dumbass reasonless downvoters, but at least there's always some more percent to add, you know what I mean?

Hating the Soviet Union since 1924.

Thanks for the heads up,

never knew hacks work differently in different websites. Interesting

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 05/02/2014 3:52pm
Quote Post

Lol, sometimes they work the same for two sites. I had that thing once.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 05/03/2014 5:15am
Quote Post

makes it nice to see what sites the different hacks will work on.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 05/09/2014 6:02pm
Quote Post

Didn't know that info. Thanks for sharing!

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 05/22/2014 3:37pm
Quote Post

I just wish I didn't have to post 5 times just to say a hack is working. I get redirected to an FAQ. I know how Cheat Engine works, thanks. I guess this will be post one. Now to make 4 others in a manner that mods don't think I'm posting.. just.. for... I really should have picked a different username.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 05/22/2014 3:45pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
Postforpoints Posted on: 05/22/2014 11:37am

I just wish I didn't have to post 5 times just to say a hack is working. I get redirected to an FAQ. I know how Cheat Engine works, thanks. I guess this will be post one. Now to make 4 others in a manner that mods don't think I'm posting.. just.. for... I really should have picked a different username.

If you can manage to kill every fucking retard in the world, I'll remove the 5 post restriction.  Unfortunately, the last time we removed it, we wound up with an assload of invalid votes (assholes down-voting every hack they could get to for points / to be a dick) within a couple of hours.

Long story short, till someone kills them all off, we have to keep that in place.  Warning lables on products are only there because some dumbass went and did whatever it tells you not to.  Same here in this scenario.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 06/08/2014 9:13am
Quote Post
shadysmith Posted on: 02/08/2014 6:03pm
glorytothehypnotoad Posted on: 02/08/2014 1:44pm

This is a problem? Cripes.

You'd be surprised how freakishly retarded some people can be...

I'm not surprised. I would have been, but then I had to explain to someone what it means to be monogamous... that was a rather uncomfortable discussion, since I was dumping her.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 06/08/2014 9:33pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

The old bug tracker is completely gone from the server now.  Yay!

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 06/11/2014 4:31pm
Quote Post
7H3R3 1s n0 5P00n

Kind of fustrating that you have to post 5 times before you are allowed to vote on hacks...

There is no spoon...