Voting on hacks!
RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 03/13/2015 2:47am
Quote Post

oic. Hey I posted a topic in the KHU forum and it was quickly deleted (under 20 minutes lol) A working hack was removed from a game. Should I have listed it as Help/Request and not Information? I wrote title as per instructions, w/ Description in the 3rd box etc.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 03/13/2015 2:51am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info

Was it a problem with the trainer, or just a hack you don't have access to?

And there's your answer.

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 03/13/2015 3:06am
Quote Post

hmmm Not a trainer problem? I suppose.  A Bunch of hacks were removed from SAS 4. I don't have to scroll 2 pages to view them. But this one is very useful, and worked (as opposed to most that were removed - as Its the only one I notice/used missing the others didn't work xD) Normally in forums I see topics moved, or users messaged about deletions/moves =/ but whatevs. Someone posted in the specific game thread (20 pages) and said it should be posted as a new topic in the KHU forum.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 03/15/2015 12:29pm
Quote Post

Thanks mate wink

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 03/15/2015 5:57pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
Rampant_uterus Posted on: 03/12/2015 11:06pm

Someone posted in the specific game thread (20 pages) and said it should be posted as a new topic in the KHU forum.

that was Kolonel Kadat, and he was talking about the people being forced to task-kill the ultra trainer. thats a trainer problem. trainer problems go in the trainer forum.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 03/27/2015 2:11pm
Quote Post

Interesting stuff, very usefull

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 04/03/2015 10:06am
Quote Post

maybe some non-working hacks should be removed from games? like, they could make it so that after a certain amount of "not working" votes in a certain time period the hack could be removed or something...

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 04/05/2015 2:13pm
Quote Post

I understand the need for 5+ posts before voting on hacks, But Grrrr I have nothing to say to almost all conversations Then I'm left to put stuff like this on threads that aren't helped at all by this.. Anyways, Like I was saying, I understand the need, but when you're a Nubbins, It's hard to jump right into all the conversations when You don't really know what's going on. 

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 04/05/2015 2:40pm
Quote Post
Ubi Maior Minor Cessat
Kirakat Posted on: 04/05/2015 10:13am

I understand the need for 5+ posts before voting on hacks, But Grrrr I have nothing to say to almost all conversations Then I'm left to put stuff like this on threads that aren't helped at all by this.. Anyways, Like I was saying, I understand the need, but when you're a Nubbins, It's hard to jump right into all the conversations when You don't really know what's going on. 

try to spark a new conversation, if there isn't one going on already, about something you are passionate about. That's a sure way to find people can you relate to while being exposed to different visions and ideals. 

nothing gapes mind like a good old rape
RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 04/05/2015 5:23pm
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
hohozepro Posted on: 04/03/2015 6:06am

maybe some non-working hacks should be removed from games? like, they could make it so that after a certain amount of "not working" votes in a certain time period the hack could be removed or something...

That's what voting is for. If you've noticed, the hacks are sorted by number of votes. The bad ones are pushed to the bottom while the working hacks stay on top.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 04/14/2015 9:39pm
Quote Post

I like this system. This is how I get working crack all the time.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 04/16/2015 5:51am
Quote Post

Pro, thanks for that smiley

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 05/15/2015 9:51pm
Quote Post

It gives points, YAY!

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 05/16/2015 3:22pm
Quote Post

What happens when I accidentally apply a working hack twice and it fails the second time? Does that cause me to mark it as "not working"?

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 05/16/2015 3:27pm
Quote Post
hongking Posted on: 05/16/2015 11:22am

What happens when I accidentally apply a working hack twice and it fails the second time? Does that cause me to mark it as "not working"?

no the hack still works as it shows failed since the values cannot be found 

ex: lets say a hack changed the value of a game from 1234567 to 098765 so when u try to activate it again it will search for 1234567 but any values wont be found since they hav been changed so it will show failed