Voting on hacks!
RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 10/20/2014 11:08pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
prescot Posted on: 10/20/2014 5:42pm

Voting throught   KongHack Trainer gices also points I suppose ?

Yes...?

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Wow Posted on: 11/02/2014 1:59am
Quote Post

People faked hacks?
Also, umm, I can't find the chat just in case angry

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 11/02/2014 2:28am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
lIl SoaS Posted on: 11/01/2014 9:59pm

Also, umm, I can't find the chat just in case angry

In the nav bar at the top of this page is a link that says "Chat".

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 11/14/2014 10:00pm
Quote Post

OK, I'm new to Konghack and I am wondering if there's hack available for other sides other than Kongregates. Not seriously, I just want to cheat on some FB games xd

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 11/14/2014 10:26pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
nukeowns Posted on: 11/14/2014 5:00pm

OK, I'm new to Konghack and I am wondering if there's hack available for other sides other than Kongregates. Not seriously, I just want to cheat on some FB games xd

yes there are, but the majority of the hacks we currently have are for kongregate. try looking through the forums.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 11/17/2014 1:42am
Quote Post

This is actually pretty helpful for us newcomers who don't know what every little box might mean. Thanks for the post.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 11/19/2014 5:46am
Quote Post

I don't like that I need to make 5 posts just to say if a hack works or not. I have only used a few and they all work, but I can't mark them as "working" because of it. There are a couple that people marked as "not working" and they do work, so that's when my contributtion can help. Why do people mark them as "not working" when they do? Do they not know how to use the hacks or what's the deal there?

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 11/19/2014 6:08am
Quote Post
disgruntled old man
isaachart Posted on: 11/19/2014 12:46am

I don't like that I need to make 5 posts just to say if a hack works or not. I have only used a few and they all work, but I can't mark them as "working" because of it. There are a couple that people marked as "not working" and they do work, so that's when my contributtion can help. Why do people mark them as "not working" when they do? Do they not know how to use the hacks or what's the deal there?

I think the majority of them are from people not using the KongHack Ultra Trainer properly. If you apply the hacks at the wrong time, target the wrong process, or apply duplicate hacks, they will fail and will be voted as not working.

New to Kong Hack and want to learn the basics? Check out the [Kong Hack 101] and the [Hacking 101].
Wanna learn how we make the hacks? Start with getting [the tools], then check these out: [AoB tutorial] | [.sol guide] | [Unity3d tutorial] | kadat's [video tutorials]
And if you don't already have it, check out the [Kong Hack Ultra Trainer]. You'll be glad you did!
RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 11/22/2014 4:10am
Quote Post

Yeah, it seems like you have to use the trainer before you are playing through the game. I found that the hacks take better if you start it in the title screens. I think making someone post 5 times isn't all that hard to accomplish in order for them to be able to vote.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 11/22/2014 4:30pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
sdcowger Posted on: 11/21/2014 11:10pm

Yeah, it seems like you have to use the trainer before you are playing through the game. I found that the hacks take better if you start it in the title screens. I think making someone post 5 times isn't all that hard to accomplish in order for them to be able to vote.

Unless noted in the hack description, you need to enter all hacks before even clicking into the game.  WTF man?

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 12/06/2014 10:29am
Quote Post

Well in some games the game must have started before the hack will be marked as "finished" ... it´s only my experience ...

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 01/03/2015 12:33am
Quote Post

Must learn to vote more often

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 01/16/2015 3:21pm
Quote Post

The joys of AoBs.  Most AoBs are used at the menu screen.  You get used to it after awhile.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 01/27/2015 4:44am
Quote Post

Voting seems to be good, for me. Most of the current working/notworking tell the truth! :)

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 02/17/2015 4:51pm
Quote Post

I have discovered how to vote on the forums. Being a new member does the auto vote count towards points or is it only the votes on the forums?