Voting on hacks!
RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 07/21/2014 2:58pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
erinlove Posted on: 07/07/2014 2:08pm

I want to vote on hacks, I don't like my badges being held for ransom by lag or other issues like hating the game lol.

LMFAO Wut?  We don't prevent you from getting badges in any way...

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 07/27/2014 10:07am
Quote Post

Having 5 post for voting on game hacks proposal is
not so hard.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 07/27/2014 9:22pm
Quote Post

My account was banned (point dead) because even toth I submitted 5 hackes. I still couldn't vote. So this time I am going to spam 5 posts.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 07/27/2014 10:49pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
kl82slo1 Posted on: 07/27/2014 5:22pm

My account was banned (point dead) because even toth I submitted 5 hackes. I still couldn't vote. So this time I am going to spam 5 posts.

Point Drop isn't a ban.  If it was, you'd be sent to meatspin.com instead of staying here and creating a new account.

5 posts won't prevent your account from getting dropped.  It's definitely advisable to learn to read before posting.  I know it'll be difficult at first, but once you get into the habit, it might just work out for you in the long run.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 07/28/2014 8:38pm
Quote Post

I had to use another email

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 07/28/2014 8:54pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
kl82slo1 Posted on: 07/27/2014 5:22pm

The Ignorant Masses Posted on: 07/27/2014 6:49pm

It's definitely advisable to learn to read before posting.

kl82slo1 Posted on: 07/28/2014 4:38pm

I had to use another email

God damn it's hard to read.  Here's a link for you.  Click it and fucking READ: http://konghack.com/post/63233

I'm a ban happy mother fucker.  I have no idea why I haven't banned you for being a dumbass.  I mean really, you've been told repeatedly, yet are posting bullshit in an unrelated topic.  That's total grounds for kicking your ass off the site.

Someone must be looking out for you today.  Just read the damn topic a the link provided and stop posting in this thread unless it's related to voting on hacks.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 08/10/2014 4:34am
Quote Post
thenewcomer Posted on: 06/28/2014 8:26pm
dudecof13 Posted on: 06/28/2014 7:57pm

WTF IgnorantMasses? abuse your power much? Here I am, trying to LET PEOPLE KNOW the hack works. I know why there's a limit, I was wondering why it was 5.

want to know why?

you managed to get to a WHOLE FOUR POSTS before getting your ass banhammered.

you are the perfect example of why the number is five.

Actually, I DID get to 5. Either that or the system broke and let me vote w/ just 4.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 08/10/2014 5:27am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
wesa23519 Posted on: 08/10/2014 12:34am
thenewcomer Posted on: 06/28/2014 8:26pm
dudecof13 Posted on: 06/28/2014 7:57pm

WTF IgnorantMasses? abuse your power much? Here I am, trying to LET PEOPLE KNOW the hack works. I know why there's a limit, I was wondering why it was 5.

want to know why?

you managed to get to a WHOLE FOUR POSTS before getting your ass banhammered.

you are the perfect example of why the number is five.

Actually, I DID get to 5. Either that or the system broke and let me vote w/ just 4.

You hit 5, voted, and I deleted one.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 08/10/2014 10:31am
Quote Post

Ohh. I thought it was ALL my posts. Well Hell, if I'd just paid more attention, this might never have gotten out of hand. Well, more like, if I wasn't so lazy and actually took the time to READ the posts in this thread & said something else to get to the 5 post minimum, this would never have even happened in the first place enlightened

Also i was thinking, as i often am (sometimes too much), that there should be an alternative to the 5 post limit. Like for those who never post, but still contribute to the site in other ways. Perhaps if they submit 5 hacks or .sol's or make the right sized donation?

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 08/10/2014 8:30pm
Quote Post

Kissed TIM's ass for 5 seconds?

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 08/11/2014 9:24am
Quote Post
FinalStrife7 Posted on: 08/10/2014 4:30pm

If sending an email, apologizing & inadvertently helping TIM fix a problem w/ the ban page and not lying about who I was is 'ass kissing,' then yes. I suppose I kissed ass. It's a cool site.

Now, what about my limit idea? Does no one have thoughts, negative or positive, on it?

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 08/11/2014 12:48pm
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
wesa23519 Posted on: 08/11/2014 5:24am
Now, what about my limit idea? Does no one have thoughts, negative or positive, on it?

i agree that this makes sense. but the reason we have it as 5 posts is to try and encourage people to use the forum aspect of this site.

plus its easier to post 5 times than it is to make 5 hacks. we have plenty of bullshit threads people can post in as long as they dont go offtopic, like "what are you listening to" and "how to lose weight".

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 08/11/2014 4:36pm
Quote Post
FinalStrife7 Posted on: 08/10/2014 4:30pm

If sending an email, apologizing & inadvertently helping TIM fix a problem w/ the ban page and not lying about who I was is 'ass kissing,' then yes.

I meant literally. Plane ticket and all. :B He likes it if you put on lip gloss, but no lipstick. Maybe a tasteful lip stain, but that's about it.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 08/11/2014 5:57pm
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
ADR Info
thenewcomer Posted on: 08/11/2014 8:48am

i agree that this makes sense. but the reason we have it as 5 posts is to try and encourage people to use the forum aspect of this site.

plus its easier to post 5 times than it is to make 5 hacks. we have plenty of bullshit threads people can post in as long as they dont go offtopic, like "what are you listening to" and "how to lose weight".

Exactly.

RE: Voting on hacks! Posted on: 08/13/2014 8:31am
Quote Post

I don't know how much this actually affects the result of votes, but I've been using the KH trainer a bit recently, and I see it sometimes auto down-votes a hack, (ie trying to apply hacks before the game loads enough) and it shows up in my point history. Just something I've noticed, as I'd rather not accidentally down-vote hacks that I know work, and then forget to change back the vote to positive, as I rarely encounted a hack that actually doesn't work.

Peel them off like a sticker