@godfrey911
i belive those 2 don't worrk for a very long time.
as for wide choice of gear i don't know as i don't use it (prefere to combine high level loot + strongbox highest rarity)
wich by the way it says it fails but i belive it's still working (after the 3-9-2014 update)
If Strongbox HIghest Rarity works (even though the trainer says it fails), it doesn't work on the chests bought from the store.
I much, much prefer Wide Choice of Gear Loot over any of the other ones. If I could only use one, it'd be this. That way, rather than looking like a cheater, I could pass it off as just being lucky (Since your weapons, gear and their level and number of augments are all possible at your current level). As it is, I consider the various loot chances to be ridiculously tiny and it's compounded by always finding low level boxes. With Wide Choice of Gear Loot, you now have a reason to purchase those chests from the store, playing a (semi-)legitimate game that only has improved loot chances.