RE: SAS: Zombie Assault 4
I fixed it now. I usually apply all hacks so one of them is causing force specing. But I tried it with infinite skill points only and it works. Thanks anyway.
Some hacks on NK's SAS4.
525 posts
I fixed it now. I usually apply all hacks so one of them is causing force specing. But I tried it with infinite skill points only and it works. Thanks anyway.
The "strongbox highest rarity" hack is the one to blame. I was struggling with forced point allocation into the "energy boost" skill too. Just turn off that hack and you'll be fine. As far as I can tell, it didn't affect the drops I got anyway.
I wonder if it's possible for the hacks to not give so high lvl gear on strongbox? There's the hacker report thread.
It's really obvious we're hacking if we're using red titans of stuff like that. I don't think I've got anything that wasn't obvious.
Something that gives something rare at our lvl.
I wonder if anyone can make a hack where your clip size is your total ammo reserve. That way, we don't need to waste augments on nimble, race modded, or capacity.
i think its possible to do that.
The reason I brought that up is because I remember Krayzon created one of those hacks before it was patched and he left Youtube (for some reason)
I wonder if it's possible for the hacks to not give so high lvl gear on strongbox? There's the hacker report thread.
It's really obvious we're hacking if we're using red titans of stuff like that. I don't think I've got anything that wasn't obvious.
Something that gives something rare at our lvl.
That was a hack like that, it was called Wide Variety of Loot, but it is not working now. I dunno why. It is stopping on processing when you buy strongboxes, and you cannot pickup strongboxes during game.
I wonder if it's possible for the hacks to not give so high lvl gear on strongbox? There's the hacker report thread.
It's really obvious we're hacking if we're using red titans of stuff like that. I don't think I've got anything that wasn't obvious.
Something that gives something rare at our lvl.
That was a hack like that, it was called Wide Variety of Loot, but it is not working now. I dunno why. It is stopping on processing when you buy strongboxes, and you cannot pickup strongboxes during game.
Wish it's work again.
Also, I don't suppose there's a hack for free skill point reset, or buy one of the stuff (that normally cost kreds) for free?
I wonder if it's possible for the hacks to not give so high lvl gear on strongbox? There's the hacker report thread.
It's really obvious we're hacking if we're using red titans of stuff like that. I don't think I've got anything that wasn't obvious.
Something that gives something rare at our lvl.
That was a hack like that, it was called Wide Variety of Loot, but it is not working now. I dunno why. It is stopping on processing when you buy strongboxes, and you cannot pickup strongboxes during game.
Wish it's work again.
Also, I don't suppose there's a hack for free skill point reset, or buy one of the stuff (that normally cost kreds) for free?
Nah, no kreds hack avalible.
Hello, such 'm working on a hack infinite ammo so will post here when ready (I do not Know when will that due to my studies xD ) well if I find another type ( s ) of hacks are the 'll let you know well say goodbye until the next pd: sorry for my bad English

Everyone´s Future - Today
Hello, such 'm working on a hack infinite ammo so will post here when ready (I do not Know when will that due to my studies xD ) well if I find another type ( s ) of hacks are the 'll let you know well say goodbye until the next pd: sorry for my bad English
Better try to make statistics hack, it is most importatnt thing to do now to avoid people which use hacks to be instantly recognized.
it is not important to not be recognized as a cheater, you will not get a bann because someone blame on you in the forums.
But you will be banned if devs looks at your overall kills and you will be f.e. level 100 with only 200k kills. Or less. Lvl 100 players got hundrets of thousand of overall kills, both sp and mp.
Hello, I come to ask the hack to increase the amount of zombies as it is, is in Float, double, 4byte, or? if someone tells me I help cread one AoB´s for that code is easier
nothing more to say, I leave

Everyone´s Future - Today