The Tribez

Wondering where the hacks are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

Wondering where the sol files are at? Register or Sign In to find out!

The Tribez

Last Updated: 05/18/2014 05:30

Sorry, there are no badges available for this game.

Game Dscription
Tribez is not just a game! Tribez is an adventure, where you travel to a distant past full of secrets, mysteries and many hours of addictive discovery of an unknown, but beautiful world! You are invited to visit a mysterious, primitive world inhabited by a peace-loving people, who have been hidden behind a miles-deep portal from time immemorial. Build your own stone-age village, explore territories hidden by mountains and seas, and lead your tribe, who considers you sent by the gods, to prosperity. Progress through tons of buildings and structures, from primitive mud huts, to advanced workshops, schools, and even theater. Interesting quests and many helpers await in a fascinating world, illustrated to the last detail. Tribez is all about this and more! Help the leaders of neighbouring tribes, develop your country's economy, discover new lands, populate them with your tribesmen, and tame dinosaurs! Tribez is a world in which you feel alive!
RE: The Tribez Posted on: 05/16/2014 1:35am
Quote Post
A1 to A0 architect.

That was really restrained; nicely done, TIM.

atdt *67
RE: The Tribez Posted on: 05/16/2014 1:55am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
jarly Posted on: 05/15/2014 9:35pm

That was really restrained; nicely done, TIM.

i concur, very well done
*golf claps*

RE: The Tribez Posted on: 05/16/2014 3:14am
Quote Post

Before I post anything else, just wondering if your post was directed at me or evilsnow, Tim.

RE: The Tribez Posted on: 05/16/2014 4:04am
Quote Post
The Laziest Man on KongHack
SaucyJack Posted on: 05/15/2014 11:14pm

Before I post anything else, just wondering if your post was directed at me or evilsnow, Tim.

evilsnow

RE: The Tribez Posted on: 05/16/2014 10:05am
Quote Post
TIM the Enchanter
Level: 1
ADR Info
thenewcomer Posted on: 05/16/2014 12:04am
SaucyJack Posted on: 05/15/2014 11:14pm

evilsnow

Yup

Everything's coming up KongHack!

"When you know nothing matters, the universe is yours" ~Rick Sanchez

RE: The Tribez Posted on: 05/16/2014 1:04pm
Quote Post
SaucyJack Posted on: 05/15/2014 12:06pm

No; bitslicer uses python scripts as far as I know.

http://portingteam.com/topic/4452-bit-slicer-162/
It seems bitslicer 1.7 alpha using some kind of script, try investigate how AoB work with this scripting, then AobSwap/CT File may be converted to bitslicer script.

No +karma or thanks post please,
we shall exchange appreciation via telepathy ;)

RE: The Tribez Posted on: 05/16/2014 7:15pm
Quote Post
kolonelkadat Posted on: 05/15/2014 6:30pm
evilsnow Posted on: 05/15/2014 3:25pm
kolonelkadat Posted on: 05/15/2014 2:34pm
SaucyJack Posted on: 05/15/2014 9:19am

Aw. The Ultra Trainer doesn't have a mac port. Ah well.

buy me a mac and i will port it.

Or, you know, just install OSX on another hard drive and switch between them.

dont be shitty. nevermind that I dont expect kernel level code to work the same on a hackintosh as it does on a real mac, If macfags want me to spend 20+ hours converting windows code to mac, I dont think it's a huge ask to request that they buy me the hardware. I mean shit, a mac mini can be had on ebay for under 150 USD. 

It seems that there has been a misunderstanding here. I appreciate what you and really the entireity of this site and its occupants in providing the game breaking hahafuckyoushovelware bits of AoB's and other goodies. I was simply referring to the idea that one does not necessairly have to have a mac to do osx scattaloo.

RE: The Tribez Posted on: 05/18/2014 5:30am
Quote Post

Hahaha now i know what that hack ( sh... don't ask.. :) ) about.... hahahha thanks haenawolf...   
Really nice work, really awesome... TQ again... :D